Just Curious

upload_2017-5-28_14-3-9.jpeg

Everyone has the right to eat just as everyone has the right to starve.

It's their choice.

If they desire assistance in getting food then they need to do something in return to earn the food they're given. The government is not a charity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Why would anyone be "entitled" to eat?

What specifically would "entitle" them?

GOP Congressman Declines To Say Whether Every American Is Entitled To Eat
Are all farmers entitled to grow whatever they want and get fed subsidies to grow non food items too? Food is essential for life.
Yes, food is essential for life, but that doesn't answer the question.

Except for those who earn it, what is anyone's entitlement to it?
You may as well ask what if anything is anybody entitled to in anything in this world? Our system setup this monstrosity to make sure people were fed and farmers would be paid for their goods. Would you simply starve the people stuck in the cities or rural areas where they do not know how to fend for themselves now? If so why are people in office buildings who do nothing to make and create their own food entitled to anything from the folks who grow it?

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

If they desire assistance in getting food then they need to do something return to earn the food they're given. The government is not a charity.

*****SMILE*****

True that but if we are going that route no one has any entitlements or expectations whatsoever so I should be able to simply shoot the bastards that stole our lively hood via crooked lawyers, insurance companies and a corrupt court, right?

Are all farmers entitled to grow whatever they want and get fed subsidies to grow non food items too? Food is essential for life.

You may as well ask what if anything is anybody entitled to in anything in this world? Our system setup this monstrosity to make sure people were fed and farmers would be paid for their goods. Would you simply starve the people stuck in the cities or rural areas where they do not know how to fend for themselves now? If so why are people in office buildings who do nothing to make and create their own food entitled to anything from the folks who grow it?
I would not attempt to starve anyone. Everyone has a right to eat.

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

If they desire assistance in getting food then they need to do something return to earn the food they're given. The government is not a charity.

*****SMILE*****

True that but if we are going that route no one has any entitlements or expectations whatsoever so I should be able to simply shoot the bastards that stole our lively hood via crooked lawyers, insurance companies and a corrupt court, right?

upload_2017-5-28_14-17-33.png

That would be tempting. However my point is that if someone expects something other than our government enforcing laws such as 'Thou shalt not murder' then they should be expected to give in to the system in turn.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-28_14-15-43.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-28_14-15-43.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 17

upload_2017-5-28_14-28-5.jpeg

I'm not attempting to starve them. They're free to make a choice. They can sit in a class on nutrition for an hour, or do some other task assigned, to earn their bowl of soup or they can choose not to eat.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129377

That would be tempting. However my point is that if someone expects something other than our government enforcing laws such as 'Thou shalt not murder' then they should be expected to give in to the system in turn.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That "our government enforcing laws" has been failing at its job otherwise we wouldn't be in this whole predicament (personally and as a whole [being the nation])

View attachment 129379

I'm not attempting to starve them. They're free to make a choice. They can sit in a class on nutrition for an hour, or do some other task assigned, to earn their bowl of soup or they can choose not to eat.

*****SMILE*****

Now that is a decent idea. Back when the children were lil' I couldn't pay a ticket so the judge let me do charity work instead. Common sense but that is sorta hard to find today in many avenues.

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129377

*****CHUCKLE*****

I should be able to legally rob the banks, insurance companies, judges, lawyers and etc...who took part in what they did to us then, right?

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129377

*****CHUCKLE*****

I should be able to legally rob the banks, insurance companies, judges, lawyers and etc...who took part in what they did to us then, right?

images

Are you calling for a tribunal of the people?

We kinda' had that with this last election... or at least as close as it's going to come without all out revolt and civil war.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129374

It's their choice.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 129377

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Are you calling for a tribunal of the people?

We kinda' had that with this last election... or at least as close as it's going to come without all out revolt and civil war.

*****SMILE*****

It is definitely a call to action for the people will quit following the wolves that would gladly slaughter them.

Forum List

Back