Impeachment

The articles of impeachment had been approved by the House re: Nixon. Clinton is not going to be remembered for being impeached much at all.

He wont be if the drumbeat of propaganda like this continues. How nice would that be for the revisionists. Bill Clinton was never impeached and Hillary Clinton really won and is actually the 45th President right?
But I will always call your lies. The House did NOT impeach Richard Nixon, nor approve articles of impeachment. The Judiciary Committee, with Republican support, approved Articles of Impeachment against Nixon and sent them to the full House. The House never voted on them.
Hillary's Clinton's husband though, the rapist, was impeached by the full House Of Representatives. The shame of it all. I think it aged her. She would only look 82 years old in that hat if it weren't for such constant scandals in her past.
Had Nixon not resigned, he would have been impeached and convicted. His choice to resign was wise.

The articles of impeachment had been approved by the House re: Nixon. Clinton is not going to be remembered for being impeached much at all.

If Trump can hold steady where he is at now, he can have a lousy presidency and still not be impeached, I think.
Clinton will forever be remembered as a child molester/rapist… Who happened to be impeached. The fucking little weasel deserves whatever bad happens to him
Monica was of legal age, a well experianced. She was not 13 years old.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:
The Clintons are the most repugnant of people... and they are all above the law.

The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.

You are aware that Hillary is the one who is obsessing over old news, right? So, you object to anyone discussing Hillary latest ramblings?
I just think that its stupid. Just my opinion. I don't want to hear from her any more than I want to hear about her.

Then why did you post in a thread about her? Once you saw the OP, you should have moved on so obviously you were interested.
I was posting about impeachment and what happened in 1974. I was there. In retrospect, the facts about impeachment of Nixon don't really matter to people any more. Facts generally don't matter any more. Just the level of hate. I can't stand Hillary but people are slobbering all over themselves to hate her more than the next person. Well, have at it.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Some will continue to point out both the hypocrisy and the games being played by some on the left. Hillary and others deserve to be called on it when they spread their hate and their propaganda. Ignoring the effort, the so-called resistance, won't make it go away. Hillary talks to college kids and is attempting to brainwash them by feeding them the leftwing world view. College professors also do this. Why should we let it stand?

The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.
The task of correcting the Left's constant, careful fibs is as necessary as it is neverending. You people quit lying, and we'll stop pointing out that you're lying.

(And pigs will fly.)
These are facts. I'm a conservative who believes in the quaint idea that facts are facts. If we want to pillory Hillary for her lies, there are approximately four million lies that are more egregious than her saying Nixon was impeached. And that is just not a lie, frankly. As I have shown. If you need to believe it is, fine with me. It's just not right historically.

See you are confused about pillorying. I wasn't interested in the pillory. I was interested in a Goebbles level lie intended to undermine Trump.
The breathtaking gall of a woman who defended her husband while and after was impeached..hinting at the "disgrace" of impeachment and referencing a man who was never impeached. And overall using it as a prod against a President in no danger of impeachment.
whatever other lies you are speaking of which normalize this don't give her a pass here. We are supposed to admire the boldness of the lie I suppose? Like in the Clinton years?

The task of correcting the Left's constant, careful fibs is as necessary as it is neverending. You people quit lying, and we'll stop pointing out that you're lying.

(And pigs will fly. :laugh: )

And isn't that the point? "We lied about yesterday's news so please don't obsess on yesterday's news!"
Their lies to rewrite history are part of their plan to rewrite the future.

(And pigs will fly.)
These are facts. I'm a conservative who believes in the quaint idea that facts are facts. If we want to pillory Hillary for her lies, there are approximately four million lies that are more egregious than her saying Nixon was impeached. And that is just not a lie, frankly. As I have shown. If you need to believe it is, fine with me. It's just not right historically.

See you are confused about pillorying. I wasn't interested in the pillory. I was interested in a Goebbles level lie intended to undermine Trump.
The breathtaking gall of a woman who defended her husband while and after was impeached..hinting at the "disgrace" of impeachment and referencing a man who was never impeached. And overall using it as a prod against a President in no danger of impeachment.
whatever other lies you are speaking of which normalize this don't give her a pass here. We are supposed to admire the boldness of the lie I suppose? Like in the Clinton years?

She's a terrible person and I am glad she isn't president. Good for you?

(And pigs will fly.)

Yes, it is a lie because Nixon was NOT impeached. You didn't show anything!
Okay, whatever. If you believe that impeachment requires a Senate Vote, then you are correct. If on the other hand you are like 99.9% of the people out there and believe when the House votes to allow the Judiciary Committee to investigate and the Judiciary Committee passes Articles of Impeachment, then someone was impeached, well then you're me.

Hillary lies about a lot of things, approximately 4 million things, way more important than people wanting desperately to catch her in a lie so they revise history. Haters gotta hate.

Ok dim bulb. Name two of her more important lies so we can get started on them.

(And pigs will fly. :laugh: )

And isn't that the point? "We lied about yesterday's news so please don't obsess on yesterday's news!"
Their lies to rewrite history are part of their plan to rewrite the future.
As George Bernard Shaw famously wrote in "The Devil's Disciple," "History, sir, will tell lies as usual."

(And pigs will fly.)

She's a terrible person and I am glad she isn't president. Good for you?

Almost.
She's a terrible person and I am glad she is not president AND she needs to shut up and go away.

(And pigs will fly.)

Okay, whatever. If you believe that impeachment requires a Senate Vote, then you are correct. If on the other hand you are like 99.9% of the people out there and believe when the House votes to allow the Judiciary Committee to investigate and the Judiciary Committee passes Articles of Impeachment, then someone was impeached, well then you're me.

Hillary lies about a lot of things, approximately 4 million things, way more important than people wanting desperately to catch her in a lie so they revise history. Haters gotta hate.

Not interested. She's yesterday's news. I was more interested in people arguing that Nixon wasn't impeached, but I came to believe through this thread that people are gonna believe what they want to believe, so I'm out of this.

(And pigs will fly.)

Not interested. She's yesterday's news. I was more interested in people arguing that Nixon wasn't impeached, but I came to believe through this thread that people are gonna believe what they want to believe, so I'm out of this.

Yesterday's news was fake news.

It's not like she had a discerning audience.

"Sophia Temkin, a graduate in women’s and gender studies, said she found the speech galvanizing."

LOL women's studies.

The best word for her is indeed "fake." I'm actually concerned about the overuse of "fake news." It seems to me that it totally undermines ALL news and nobody believes anything other than what they want to believe, and dismiss everything else as fake. Meanwhile, potentially, the Russians planted this freaking Kushner back channel story and everyone is buying it.

im feeling nostalgic for yesterday's news. Anybody remember when Bill was caught obstructing justice and raping women Hillary blamed it on a "vast right wing conspiracy"? Long before her Russian conspiracy.
The woman shows a pattern of paranoid delusions. But guilt will do that to a person over time.

The best word for her is indeed "fake." I'm actually concerned about the overuse of "fake news." It seems to me that it totally undermines ALL news and nobody believes anything other than what they want to believe, and dismiss everything else as fake. Meanwhile, potentially, the Russians planted this freaking Kushner back channel story and everyone is buying it.

You are probably right. But that's the better result. The biggest problem we have is liberal control of news, messaging and national conversation. Anything that hurts CNN helps America in other words.

You are probably right. But that's the better result. The biggest problem we have is liberal control of news, messaging and national conversation. Anything that hurts CNN helps America in other words.

Ironically, the President of CNN think that the best thing that ever happened to his network was President Trump. Symbiosis.

Forum List

Back