CDZ Impeachment Precedent

Trump will forever be seen as an incompetent illegitimate president, and now he will be known as one of the few who were impeached. What a loser.

He will forever be known as a two term president...the one who gives us a Court majority. And you will forever be known as the loser in each election.

I'm not sure how that all came up but it's ridiculous to impeach a President for lying about something that has nothing to do with the country's business AT ALL.

Lol. This one never fails to be ridiculous. It’s scary to think she can vote. “I don’t have any idea what this is about...but here’s the opinion I was told to hold.,,”

Sheesh. Laugh or cry?

Excellent points.

The real foreign interference in the 2016 elect was Obama allowing millions of illegals to flood into this country and some of the commie states having almost non existent voter ID requirements. That resulted in Crooked Hillary getting 3-5 million votes from foreign nationals.

Guy, by that logic, Illegals would have had to have voted by a higher margin than citizens did.... Since we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants here and once you take out the kids, half of them would have to vote to hit those numbers.

Since we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants here

Love those fake numbers.

Excellent points.

The real foreign interference in the 2016 elect was Obama allowing millions of illegals to flood into this country and some of the commie states having almost non existent voter ID requirements. That resulted in Crooked Hillary getting 3-5 million votes from foreign nationals.

Guy, by that logic, Illegals would have had to have voted by a higher margin than citizens did.... Since we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants here and once you take out the kids, half of them would have to vote to hit those numbers.

Since we only have 11 million undocumented immigrants here

Love those fake numbers.

He says that line it’s a good thing to brag about. Only 11 million.

Trump will forever be seen as an incompetent illegitimate president, and now he will be known as one of the few who were impeached. What a loser.

He will forever be known as a two term president...the one who gives us a Court majority. And you will forever be known as the loser in each election.
That's right. We are watching the last gasp of "progressivism".

A POSTMODERN IMPEACHMENT

The House impeachment managers have wound up their case for the removal of our Beloved President Trump from office. With lead impeachment manager Bug-eyed Schiff, Dems got the man they deserved. For those of us who followed the rise and fall of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, Bug-eyed Schiff must be the most notorious liar of the United States. He is certainly the most notorious liar to be celebrated by the mainstream media.

We don’t need no stinkin’ fact-checkers to understand that Bug-eyed Schiff will say and do anything — has said and done anything — in the service of his crusade to destroy our Beloved Trump.

The mainstream media now celebrate the Bug-eyed Schiff variation on the Epimenides paradox in his closing remarks Thursday evening:

“If right doesn’t matter—if right doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter how good the Constitution is. It doesn’t matter how brilliant the Framers were,” he proclaimed. “Doesn’t matter how good or bad our advocacy in this trial is. Doesn’t matter how well written the oath of impartiality is. If right doesn’t matter, we’re lost. If the truth doesn’t matter, we’re lost.”​

Bug-eyed Schiff, you’re lost.

For an example of the mainstream media celebration of Bug-eyed Schiff’s remarks, see Sheryl Gay Stolberg’s Fake News New York Times article. Stolberg, by the way, is the reporter who told me she wasn’t interested in looking into the question whether Ilhan Omar had married her brother for her December 2018 profile of Omar.

As the Democrats wound up their case yesterday, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Fat Jerry argued that Trump had to be removed from office because he is an all-powerful dictator. And yet Nadler remains at large, so to speak.

In his concluding remarks Bug-eyed Schiff cited the CBS News report that a Trump confidant had said that GOP Senators were warned “vote against your president, the president, and your head will be on a pike”. Bug-eyed Schiff’s unsourced "citation" reportedly somehow failed to go down well with the at-risk GOP Senators.

It's not a big deal. Here's the thing. I'd be happy to have a guest worker program for unskilled labor to do unpleasant jobs. But you guys won't go along with it, and nature abhors a vacuum...

The Liberal filth needs the Illegals to do the job that real Americans find disgusting - vote for Democrats.

It's not a big deal. Here's the thing. I'd be happy to have a guest worker program for unskilled labor to do unpleasant jobs. But you guys won't go along with it, and nature abhors a vacuum...

The Liberal filth needs the Illegals to do the job that real Americans find disgusting - vote for Democrats.
I don't see Trump party people rushing to take those jobs. Too lazy?

A POSTMODERN IMPEACHMENT

The House impeachment managers have wound up their case for the removal of our Beloved President Trump from office. With lead impeachment manager Bug-eyed Schiff, Dems got the man they deserved. For those of us who followed the rise and fall of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, Bug-eyed Schiff must be the most notorious liar of the United States. He is certainly the most notorious liar to be celebrated by the mainstream media.

We don’t need no stinkin’ fact-checkers to understand that Bug-eyed Schiff will say and do anything — has said and done anything — in the service of his crusade to destroy our Beloved Trump.

The mainstream media now celebrate the Bug-eyed Schiff variation on the Epimenides paradox in his closing remarks Thursday evening:

“If right doesn’t matter—if right doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter how good the Constitution is. It doesn’t matter how brilliant the Framers were,” he proclaimed. “Doesn’t matter how good or bad our advocacy in this trial is. Doesn’t matter how well written the oath of impartiality is. If right doesn’t matter, we’re lost. If the truth doesn’t matter, we’re lost.”​

For an example of the mainstream media celebration of Bug-eyed Schiff’s remarks, see Sheryl Gay Stolberg’s Fake News New York Times article. Stolberg, by the way, is the reporter who told me she wasn’t interested in looking into the question whether Ilhan Omar had married her brother for her December 2018 profile of Omar.

As the Democrats wound up their case yesterday, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Fat Jerry argued that Trump had to be removed from office because he is an all-powerful dictator. And yet Nadler remains at large, so to speak.

In his concluding remarks Bug-eyed Schiff cited the CBS News report that a Trump confidant had said that GOP Senators were warned “vote against your president, the president, and your head will be on a pike”. Bug-eyed Schiff’s unsourced "citation" reportedly somehow failed to go down well with the at-risk GOP Senators.

I agree with everything you said, except this: "That's right. We are watching the last gasp of "progressivism"."

Much as I'd like to think so, these guys are not going away anytime soon. You can burn 'em at the stake and they'll still be calling for open borders, medicare for all, free education, etc., etc. Personally I hope the moderate Dems kick 'em out or form their own party, cuz it's like a holy religion for the progs and they ain't about to change their ways or their views. God help us if they ever get control of this country.

A POSTMODERN IMPEACHMENT

I agree with everything you said, except this: "That's right. We are watching the last gasp of "progressivism"."

Much as I'd like to think so, these guys are not going away anytime soon. You can burn 'em at the stake and they'll still be calling for open borders, medicare for all, free education, etc., etc. Personally I hope the moderate Dems kick 'em out or form their own party, cuz it's like a holy religion for the progs and they ain't about to change their ways or their views. God help us if they ever get control of this country.
I thought that the 2 hour presentation of the President's case left the case they made over 3 days, in tatters.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-22-at-11.04.54-AM.png

Americans will do those jobs at the right price point.

Americans will do those jobs at the right price point.

I wouldn't vote for a Democrat for a million dollars.

Democrat accidentally admits why they are attempting to impeach President Trump...

Democrat House impeachment manager inadvertently admits what impeachment is actually about
it's always been a Salem Witch Hunt.

Top British spy report: ‘Strong possibility’ that anti-Trump dossier was completely fabricated. And shoddily fabricated, at that. How much have they gotten away with in the past, that they felt they could do such a third-rate job in going after a billionaire who was also President of the United States?

It may be time for another impeachment of Trump. I don't think Trump would mind knowing he is the only president impeached twice. It's almost equal to a parade.

I am really concerned about the precedent this impeachment is setting.

It is along strict party lines. Very weak charges. No high crimes or misdemeanors.

To me it is not a legitimate impeachment but a Democrat Dirty Tricks Operation.

Is this going to be the precedent every time one party is in control of the House and another Party holds the Presidency?

Democrats should be just as concerned as Republicans because it could happen to them next. For instance, the Republican Congress could have impeached Obama over him abusing his power by using the IRS to disenfranchise his political rivals.

Is this really the way we want to run this country?
trump-acquitted_story.jpg

It may be time for another impeachment of Trump. I don't think Trump would mind knowing he is the only president impeached twice. It's almost equal to a parade.
Please do.

The 1st impeachment hoax made him 10% more popular and almost sealed his reelection.

There is nothing more comical than listening to the left talk about economics. The same people who cry 24x7 about “higher wages” support illegal aliens working under the table for below minimum wage.

Think about supporting those contradicting positions. :eusa_doh:

If Americans aren’t rushing to take those jobs, that forces employers to keep offering higher wages until Americans are rushing to take those jobs.

Of course you need a second impeachment...you’re scared to death thinking that you can’t beat him at the ballot box. :laugh:

There is nothing more comical than listening to the left talk about economics. The same people who cry 24x7 about “higher wages” support illegal aliens working under the table for below minimum wage.

Think about supporting those contradicting positions. :eusa_doh:

If Americans aren’t rushing to take those jobs, that forces employers to keep offering higher wages until Americans are rushing to take those jobs.
Exactly. ICE cleaned out the illegals, and the jobs were promptly filled by folks here legally.

Immigration raids: Who showed up at Koch Foods job fair days later

Forum List

Back