impeachment hearings this friday

What do you mean they cant, I have seen it a million times.

I heard they don't show it on tv anymore. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Maybe this is why?

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/indict/liar.htm

On this page we've posted the transcript of remarks in which George W. Bush made two claims:

* First, that he saw the first plane hit the World Trade Center while he was in the hall at the Booker School, before sitting in on a reading class. This would be in or around 9 AM;

* Second, that he only realized the U.S. was under terrorist attack after 9:06, when his chief of staff, Andrew Card, told him that a second plane had hit the World Trade Center.

A great deal of effort has been expended to convince all of us that Mr. Bush did not know there was a national emergency until the second plane hit the World Trade Center. That's what Mr. Bush said at the 'Town Hall Meeting" in Orlando, Florida on 4 December 2001. He repeated the same argument, in almost the same words, at a later meeting in California.

Assuming Mr. Bush were innocent of criminal involvement in the events of 9-11, there is solid evidence that he would have known a terrorist attack using commercial jets was underway around 8:45, and possibly earlier. (Obviously, if he is guilty, he knew much earlier.) But he claims he only found out roughly 21 minutes later.

If we are right, if his claim that he did not realize the seriousness of the attack - or indeed, that there was an attack - until after the second plane hit - if we are right that this is a lie - the implications are very serious.

If he is lying, then he deliberately shirked obligations - including the obligation to contact his military command. If he is lying, what he said in Orlando was a deliberate effort to cover-up for either criminal negligence or treason. And if it is treason he is hiding, then it follows that elements of the US military and the US government were involved in the planning of 9-11.

You are aware, right, that they aren't investigating impeachable offenses... no "high crimes and misdemenors".

They've limited the questioning to "abuses" of power.

I guess you can deflect with the 9/11 garbage... but not really any point.

I was responding to Bobos BS, and not talking about the abuse of power issue at all. Bobo seems to think Clinton was just wonderful and did nothing wrong, and I think that is TOTAL BS. He failed us on many levels. All of them Democrat and Republican Failed us, and 911 was the result. If you think that is garbage and we should just forget about it, then I do not know what to tell you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry... do you have something of value to say on this subject or you want to keep repeating the right's slurs of Bill Clinton?

Either way, if you didn't complain about the millions spent on the Starr proceedings, you really have no standing to say word one.

You aren't the arbiter of who has standing and who doesn't. Your point about White Water is mistaken. I actually prepared the pleadings that helped send Judge Hale (accomplice of Hillary and Susan MacDougall) to jail. That nothing further could be proven in a case with so much surrounding criminality says something, but not what you want it to say.

Sorry I have personal knowledge of this one and the way it was handled by the Clinton White House while I was with OGC SBA. You can toss all the smoke you want, but it will not change the facts.

Trolling again I see Jillian. Don't like what you hear so make ignorant claims about the post. standard process when you have no rebuttal.

who are you? I've seen nothing savy, intellectual or bright come from your name. EVER.

I know, :eusa_shhh:

I was responding to Bobos BS, and not talking about the abuse of power issue at all. Bobo seems to think Clinton was just wonderful and did nothing wrong, and I think that is TOTAL BS. He failed us on many levels. All of them Democrat and Republican Failed us, and 911 was the result. If you think that is garbage and we should just forget about it, then I do not know what to tell you.

Eh... He was the best *I* saw in my lifetime....

As for Clinton's responsibility for 9/11... maybe he wasn't perfect. But he had his eye on OBL... Bush was the one whose people wouldn't get briefed by his...

And let me know when Clinton ignored a PDB saying OBL was going to hijack planes and attack us.

What efforts did Bush make after that again?

Oh right.. he kept clearing brush in Crawford.

That might be one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said. No one staged an armed revolt when Bill Clinton got dragged before your Starr Chamber.

This admin needs to man up and answer questions.

Why are you afraid for them to answer questions?

You can pretend that's true, I suppose.

Are you threatening treason?

Be careful, FISA might get ya.

And no one is going to revolt for Bush. But the Supreme Court may side with him like they did in 2000.

Republicans are typically rich pussies anyways. They don't fight in our wars so they certainly won't revolt. LOL.

And no one is going to revolt for Bush. But the Supreme Court may side with him like they did in 2000.

Republicans are typically rich pussies anyways. They don't fight in our wars so they certainly won't revolt. LOL.

Wow more retarded baseless generalizations from Bobo. It must be nice seeing the world in such black and white terms. TO bad it is anything but true.

Active military tend to vote Republican, but then you would know that if you actually read and did not just spout Democrat talking points all day long :)

You aren't the arbiter of who has standing and who doesn't. Your point about White Water is mistaken. I actually prepared the pleadings that helped send Judge Hale (accomplice of Hillary and Susan MacDougall) to jail. That nothing further could be proven in a case with so much surrounding criminality says something, but not what you want it to say.

Sorry I have personal knowledge of this one and the way it was handled by the Clinton White House while I was with OGC SBA. You can toss all the smoke you want, but it will not change the facts.

Sure ya do?

Pleadings? Or indictment? Or was it an information?

Eh... He was the best *I* saw in my lifetime....

As for Clinton's responsibility for 9/11... maybe he wasn't perfect. But he had his eye on OBL... Bush was the one whose people wouldn't get briefed by his...

And let me know when Clinton ignored a PDB saying OBL was going to hijack planes and attack us.

What efforts did Bush make after that again?

Oh right.. he kept clearing brush in Crawford.

Oh I think there are high crimes involved. Not just abuse of power.

Read, The Prosecution of George W Bush for Murder.

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

For Bobo

Washington Times - Military vote vital for a Bush victory

President Bush could not have won the Electoral College in 2000 without the military vote, and that vote is shaping up to go his way again on Nov. 2, military analysts and pollsters from both sides say.

"When we look at the veterans' vote and the military vote, it looks like it's going pretty solidly for the president," Democrat pollster Celinda Lake said.

Yet you did not mind when the dems did exactly that on EVERY Judge or nominee Bush put up for the year they ran the Senate, go figure.

he was appointing politicial hacks!!! and dumb ass, bush pretty much got what he wanted almost every time.

Oh he didn't get Harriet Myers, his white house wife/lover, or whatever she was, but he tried. The audacity of him to try to appoint her to the supreme court.

You are a fool.

This is why most people hate politics. You got to talk to dick head liars or stupid twats.

Wow more retarded baseless generalizations from Bobo. It must be nice seeing the world in such black and white terms. TO bad it is anything but true.

Active military tend to vote Republican, but then you would know that if you actually read and did not just spout Democrat talking points all day long :)

the young vets like obama, the old ones like bush.

and yes, bush appointed loyal bushies to the top brass of the armed service, so the atmosphere is ripe for revolt.

I just think 90% of us would kick their asses.

They can't beat Sadr, so how they gonna beat us? We all look alike.

Of course, they've been tapping our phones and emails for years so they know exactly who we are.

And they'll leave you alone I'm sure because YOU ARE CLUELESS.

I know one thing that will be black and white: the absolute failure of lil Denny in getting Bush impeached.

Jesus Christ told me so. We talk all the time. I've got his cell phone digits.

Sure ya do?

Pleadings? Or indictment? Or was it an information?

Read the post. I was in the SBA, they were pleadings. DOJ handles indictments for the government agencies. I was in the OGC, Small Business Investment Company Liquidation and Litigation department of SBA. Our job was to put SBICs in receivership when fraud, mismanagement or abuse were discovered in the program. Many of the actions were in concert with the DOJ and their filing criminal actions against the principals of the organization.

They were fairly simple affairs involving the filing of a complaint, an affidavit from the program personnel and a request for a TRO including appointment of a receiver.

So, yeah Jillian, I did. I will not be going into any details that aren't out there already though.

You and that report are wrong on so many levels, I won't even bother explaining. Yes and no.

Remember freak, not everything is black and white, remember? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah sure we are.

If I am wrong then prove it, or stop telling lies. Military families traditionally vote Republican. dose that mean they all do, of course not, but a majority of them do.

But feel free to just say I am wrong and then say you wont even bother trying to prove I am wrong. Typical cop out.

Bobo talking out his ass about things he knows nothing about. AGAIN!!

Here is another article that I am sure you will claim is full of lies.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-10-03-bush-troops_x.htm

this one is from that horrible right wing rag the USA today

Last edited:

Forum List

Back