Impeachment acquittal nullifies 1st term?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I have seen quite a few people posting on FB and on another political site I visit, that if The President is acquitted, it nullifies his 1st term and he will allowed to run for 2 more terms.

Does anyone know the source of this? Because it is absolutely not true.

I have seen quite a few people posting on FB and on another political site I visit, that if The President is acquitted, it nullifies his 1st term and he will allowed to run for 2 more terms.

I saw it on FB too and put it aside as being posted from some GD wacko.

Yeah, it's from the same source most people get their BS from; blind stupidity.

That is an interesting question. Highly doubt it, sounds like wishful thinking. Clinton was impeached, and he had those 2 terms and not 3, so no mulligan (perhaps they are thinking about golf).

EMLe4drXkAEFslj

read the caption it is just to drive the snowflakes crazy and
apparently it is working

FDR was elected 3 times.

Yes, actually he was elected 4 times :2up:

" Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected U. S. President four times (1932, 1936, 1940 and 1944), but he died in office after 3 terms plus one month."

Sounds ridiculous

I would guess somebody said it just to freak out liberals...they believe anything :D

Maybe he made a few of them go scream at the sky (again) :)

EMLe4drXkAEFslj

apparently it is working
They are already crazy, so why bother? Besides, Clinton was also impeached, it was overturned and it didn't result in another term. And that is a fact. Unless I missed something...

I can attest to the fact it’s true!

God I love trolling the left

EMLe4drXkAEFslj

apparently it is working
They are already crazy, so why bother? Besides, Clinton was also impeached, it was overturned and it didn't result in another term. And that is a fact. Unless I missed something...
Kinds does a good job of illustrating just want kind of crap a snowflake will believe.

Forum List

Back