Impeachment acquittal nullifies 1st term?

I don't believe it is so.

But if it is......

Should The Democrat Party managed through some miracle manage to hold The House and President Trump is re-elected then it is inevitable that the damn fools will try again for impeachment.

So, if the nullification thing were correct, Mr. Trump would then be entitled to be re-elected twice more for a total of 16 years in office.

Fun though that would be to watch I rather doubt that most of us hereabout would be alive the time. Of course there are the legion 12-year olds posting "Orange Man Bad" crap here (mentally if not chronicologicly) who might linger longer.

I have seen quite a few people posting on FB and on another political site I visit, that if The President is acquitted, it nullifies his 1st term and he will allowed to run for 2 more terms.

Does anyone know the source of this? Because it is absolutely not true.
It is completely not true. I suspect it is something used only to drive liberals to frothing madness.

I can attest to the fact it’s true!

God I love trolling the left
I have seen quite a few people posting on FB and on another political site I visit, that if The President is acquitted, it nullifies his 1st term and he will allowed to run for 2 more terms.

Does anyone know the source of this? Because it is absolutely not true.
It is completely not true. I suspect it is something used only to drive liberals to frothing madness.
Which brings us back full circle. How much was spent on this wild goose chase? It seemed like fishing expedition to either make random allegations and see what sticks, or dredge up some underlings of Trump and trip them up in lies...This is so deceitful and obvious. And then they alleged Trump was refusing to cooperate and ignored subpoenas? Good god, what a farce. The more I think about the enormity of this, after the dust settles, this should be investigated by the justice department.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back