Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.
Let me explain it in very simple terms for you, tard.

If someone robbed a bank and gave you money from that robbery, even though you are not a bank robber, you benefited from the crime.

If a cop then starts to investigate the robbery, and you try to get him fired, you are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Putin rigged the election in Trump's favor. Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller from investigating that crime. Therefore, he is guilty of obstruction of justice.

All caught up now?

There was no crime, moron. That's what the Mueller report said.
Thanks for telling us all you didn't read the report, and only parrot what you are told to parrot.

Gee, if Mueller said there was no crime, why did Mueller indict all those Russians?

Hmmmmm...

12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

Keep digging. You seem to like showing off your stupidity.
Are you talking about the Russians or Trump? I'm confused now. Apples and oranges?
See post 379.

You're welcome.

How do you obstruct the discovery of something that Never Happened?
Hey, retard. Instead of being a fucking brainless parrot, how about reading the report for yourself?

Oh, wait. It's longer than a tweet. You just don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg
When faggots come out of the woodwork laden with personal insults I then like to meet with them for a face to face. Where would you like to meet internet name calling pussy ?
When you are being a retard, what else should I call you?

Did my words hurt your widdle feewings?

Hey, retard. Instead of being a fucking brainless parrot, how about reading the report for yourself?

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg
When faggots come out of the woodwork laden with personal insults I then like to meet with them for a face to face. Where would you like to meet internet name calling pussy ?

You could not take up the challenge could you pussy?

Trump did not want Mueller discovering just how much Putin rigged our election for him. That's why he kept trying to get Mueller fired. That's why he kept obstructing the investigation.

Simple. As. That.

Volume 1 of the report goes into great detail about just how much the Russians rigged our election.

Volume 2 of the report goes into great detail of just how hard Trump tried to keep that interference under wraps.

Which is precisely why Trump and the pseudocons' propagandists are working hard to keep the Rube Herd from reading it for themselves.

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg

You could not take up the challenge could you pussy?
I'm not worried about internet tough guys, retard. If all you can do in a debate is make physical threats, perhaps you should go to a gay bar and find yourself someone to relieve your tension.

I have read all of the report. There is the conclusion that there was no Russian influence in our electoon that was aided by Trump to help him defeat Hillary, There is speculation from Mueller that Trump may not have cooperated with nailing him on something that never occurred anyway. Mueller did not want to become Seth Rich.

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Read the report son. This isn't a "non crime".

I did and it is. You lost.

Again.

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg
Er

Here, let me help you out without insulting you. Read this.

Mueller Report

Do it Dems.

Let me explain it in very simple terms for you, tard.

If someone robbed a bank and gave you money from that robbery, even though you are not a bank robber, you benefited from the crime.

If a cop then starts to investigate the robbery, and you try to get him fired, you are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Putin rigged the election in Trump's favor. Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller from investigating that crime. Therefore, he is guilty of obstruction of justice.

All caught up now?
Unfortunately, obstruction is not that cut and dry. It requires corrupt intent. That is a hard rode to hoe when there is no underlying crime. You certainly can obstruct justice even if innocent but establishing that is not easy nor is it something that Muller was able to accomplish.

Do it Dems.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Listen fuckhead, Congress has the Constitutional authority to remove that orange head from office. And if they do, you ain't going to do shit! You're acting like a spoiled little 2 year old! Fuck you!

So you folks are willing to kill your neighbors in order to protect the Orange Criminal?

That's what Civil Wars do ya know

Are you willing to kill your neighbors to reverse the results of the election?

Of course you are. You've murder your neighbors for any reason. People like you marched 6 million Jews and 8 million gentiles to the slaughter under Hitler. People like you marched 65 million to their deaths under the spiritual leader of your party, Josef Stalin. People like you slaughtered 40 million in your cultural revolution.

In the name of your goddess Gaia in the guise of the "global warming" farce, you'd happily and joyfully murder 100 million Americans, particularly those who are white and Christian. You're not genocidal monsters, you're saving the planet, amirite?

We have seen you Leach, we KNOW what you will do. We KNOW where this leads.

Never again, scumbag.

How do you obstruct the discovery of a non existent entity? By saying you don’t believe in it?

Because you fear the investigators might find evidence of something. Obstruction of justice is a criminal offense all its own. It matters not if there was an underlying crime or not. It itself is a crime.

Forum List

Back