NY Times asks: Should a White Man Be the Face of the Democratic Party in 2020?

They are so looney. What happened to it being the best candidate?

Maybe the reporter who was hired by NYT that stated #CancelWhitePeople can answer that.

Please ignore the stupid shit our party stands for! Look! We have a minority faggot with a limp halfway through transgender surgery to run the country!

For what it's worth, no Democrat has captured a majority of the "White vote" since Lyndon Johnson. And I wouldn't expect that to change in the foreseeable future.

Should a White Man Be the Face of the Democratic Party in 2020?

My answer is "NO" a white man should not be the face of the modern anti-white Democrat Party.

Nor, I would further say, should any white man (or white woman) vote for the party that has now made hatred of whites a cornerstone of their political agenda.

I have never supported, or not supported a candidate, or even a potential candidate, because of race or gender.

Just putting that out there. As a bar for dems to dream of reaching, someday.

I'm embarrassed when I see white Dimocrats, especially the "males".
In a way the white females are even dumber.

If they lose their right to firearms they will be unable to fight off even one non-white racist trying to kill them. Even beta males can overpower females pretty easily.

White face for an anti-white party would seem odd. But perhaps if he lashes himself enough? Joe Biden?

Strong level of self-hatred is required here.

It's pretty much guaranteed that if Bernie or Biden get the nomination we'll have a very PC veep nominee.

Otherwise the base would go absolutely nuts.

Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrams, somewhere in there.

You might even see them name their veep during the nomination process for advantage.

The Left loves to demonize White Men. Come 2020, regardless if their candidate is a white man or not, it will be the white man that serves as the swing voter.

Forum List

Back