Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Are you willing to kill your neighbors to reverse the results of the election?

Of course you are. You've murder your neighbors for any reason. People like you marched 6 million Jews and 8 million gentiles to the slaughter under Hitler. People like you marched 65 million to their deaths under the spiritual leader of your party, Josef Stalin. People like you slaughtered 40 million in your cultural revolution.

You fucking assholes are the ones talking about civil war you moron..you are the ones rready to murder your neighbors over Trump.

Make no mistake...I AM willing and able to defend myself and so are my liberal friends but that's a far cry from WANTING a civil war.

And the Holocaust?

What planet do you live on? It was YOUR buddies marching to NAZI songs in Charlottesville.

Save that bullshit for Aryan Brotherhood meetings

Of course you are. You've murder your neighbors for any reason. People like you marched 6 million Jews and 8 million gentiles to the slaughter under Hitler. People like you marched 65 million to their deaths under the spiritual leader of your party, Josef Stalin. People like you slaughtered 40 million in your cultural revolution.

You fucking assholes are the ones talking about civil war you moron..you are the ones rready to murder your neighbors over Trump.

Make no mistake...I AM willing and able to defend myself and so are my liberal friends but that's a far cry from WANTING a civil war.

And the Holocaust?

What planet do you live on? It was YOUR buddies marching to NAZI songs in Charlottesville.

It doesn't help matters that the media knowingly incites a lot of hatred for Trump, and then they parrot Maxine Waters clips calling for people to confront Trump voters in public places of business.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html

And the Holocaust?

You fucking assholes are the ones WAGING civil war.

We KNOW what scum like you do - this is Germany 1928, and you are the fucking Brown Shirts. We either let history repeat, or we shut you filthy fucks down.

We will use every political means possible to contain you filth, but with the complete breakdown of law, as we see happening, we will do what we need to keep you from completing yet another holocaust.

And the Holocaust?

We KNOW what scum like you do - this is Germany 1928, and you are the fucking Brown Shirts. We either let history repeat, or we shut you filthy fucks down.

We will use every political means possible to contain you filth, but with the complete breakdown of law, as we see happening, we will do what we need to keep you from completing yet another holocaust.

And since they see your group as the Brown Shirts and are willing to go to the same lengths, it''s going to be very long war. Or do you want to join the majority and sue for peace.

And the Holocaust?

This is civil war:

image-896860-galleryV9-xcgo-896860.jpg

And it only looks like that AFTER you bother to remove the dead bodies of your neighbors, friends, family and children.

No one is 'waging' civil war in this nation and everyone needs to stop using this tired and fucking hateful line. Using it only highlights the abject ignorance virtually all Americans have of what war entails. It is disgusting.

And the Holocaust?

And since they see your group as the Brown Shirts and are willing to go to the same lengths, it''s going to be very long war. Or do you want to join the majority and sue for peace.

So far, the Brown Shirts have beaten old people in Seattle, burned down Berkeley, Ferguson and Oakland. The thug Mugabe used Federal Law Enforcement to rig the 2016 election. These are all acts of war against America and the Constitution.

BUT there have been no shooting battles. From that stand point there is peace. We all know that the armed and trained in this nation are on the right, it would be a short (but bloody) war if shooting did break out. The Stalinists have no real chance if the people rise up.

The issue is though, that the choice is rarely between war and peace, it is usually between war and slavery. Bearing in mind that the left tends to engage in genocide any and every time they gain power.

And the Holocaust?

This is civil war:

image-896860-galleryV9-xcgo-896860.jpg

And it only looks like that AFTER you bother to remove the dead bodies of your neighbors, friends, family and children.

No one is 'waging' civil war in this nation and everyone needs to stop using this tired and fucking hateful line. Using it only highlights the abject ignorance virtually all Americans have of what war entails. It is disgusting.

I've said repeatedly that an actual shooting war is the second worst thing I can imagine. Something to be avoided with all of our effort.

Slavery though is even worse.

And the Holocaust?

So far, the Brown Shirts have beaten old people in Seattle, burned down Berkeley, Ferguson and Oakland. The thug Mugabe used Federal Law Enforcement to rig the 2016 election. These are all acts of war against America and the Constitution.

BUT there have been no shooting battles. From that stand point there is peace. We all know that the armed and trained in this nation are on the right, it would be a short (but bloody) war if shooting did break out. The Stalinists have no real chance if the people rise up.

The issue is though, that the choice is rarely between war and peace, it is usually between war and slavery. Bearing in mind that the left tends to engage in genocide any and every time they gain power.

And you people would make the better masters? I read about the same from both sides and I make a really lousy slave like MOST Americans no matter who is trying to be the master.

I didn’t delete them this site did they PM’d me a told me you snowflakes might take that as a threat.....genius.

And fuck the NSA this is America still bitch [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of figured they would.
And I have no snowflakiness about guns at all.
We own 38 acres in the middle of Nowhere, Arkansas where calling 911 may save you from a snakebite but not a wolf or pack of coyotes ( or an armed intruder). I taught both my sons how to hunt, fish, camp out, ride horses, motorcycles & 4 wheelers ( and drive a standard) and to think for themselves when the whole world is losing their fucking minds.

Shit we have a lot in common. I’m from Louisiana and the big reds and speckle trout are hitting as we speak.

Are you denying those servers were hacked?
I'm not ruling out the possibility that this could be a fabrication or a frame-job. Mueller helped lie us into a war remember ? Why should he be trusted ? Did Assange reveal his sources ? What really happened to Seth Rich ? Maybe you know.
But you don't care about facts and truth and all that silly kids stuff do you ?

[emoji1317]

Last edited:
I didn’t delete them this site did they PM’d me a told me you snowflakes might take that as a threat.....genius.

We own 38 acres in the middle of Nowhere, Arkansas where calling 911 may save you from a snakebite but not a wolf or pack of coyotes ( or an armed intruder). I taught both my sons how to hunt, fish, camp out, ride horses, motorcycles & 4 wheelers ( and drive a standard) and to think for themselves when the whole world is losing their fucking minds.

Shit we have a lot in common. I’m from Louisiana and the big reds and speckle trout are hitting as we speak.

I don't do much fishing anymore, but some friends of mine invited me to go alligator gar spear-fishing in south Texas somewhere this summer.
LlVsgl.jpg

And the Holocaust?

And you people would make the better masters? I read about the same from both sides and I make a really lousy slave like MOST Americans no matter who is trying to be the master.

This is where those like you become confused. We recognize there there need BE no masters. Government of the people, by the people, for the people. It worked for over a century. Unfortunately we allowed our federal government to become a behemoth that is filled with traitors and thugs, men like Comey and McCabe who shit on individual rights and the very concept of law.

All I seek is a restoration of constitutional governance. The government I propose is the one defined in the United States Constitution. Of course that means the shadow government which rules us now must be removed.

I don't do much fishing anymore, but some friends of mine invited me to go alligator gar spear-fishing in south Texas somewhere this summer.
LlVsgl.jpg

That's not a gator, that's a gar.

LlVsgl.jpg

I love gar sport fishing so much fun. You’re gonna have a blast. I like using a Hook because it’s a challenge catching them because their mouths are all bone. Check out this speckle trout my friend caught the other day. Huge
IMG_2423.jpg

LlVsgl.jpg

That's not a gator, that's a gar.
Did I stutter ? That's what I said Herman.

Forum List

Back