Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

100% of US intelligence agencies proved IT

No it isn't. Why don't Republicans have these problems and only Democrats do?

So this problem doesn't exist. Who told you that? The Democrats.

Nobody is suppressed from voting if they have proper identification. Most everybody gets to vote. Will we have problems with voting from time to time? Yes, it happens every election. But it's not intentional and most of the problems have nothing to do with ID's.

Remember the last presidential election with a blue map and dotted red areas where high populations live? Those are the cities; the cities that contain a lot of non-working people, the ghettos. Those people are not there because of the scenery. They are stuck in the ghetto from bad decision making and laziness. Think they will take the time or effort to get a Voter-ID? Some will, but most will say to hell with it. That's what Democrats are really afraid of.

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

N.C. State Board Finds More than 35K Incidents of ‘Double Voting’ in 2012 | National Review

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Judicial Watch Sues California and Los Angeles Over Dirty Voter Registration Rolls - Judicial Watch

Integrity Watchdog Finds 248 Counties With More Voters Than People

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories where Voter-ID is justified along with voter purging.
You can get a pretty good idea of the how serious voter fraud is by going the Heritage Foundation Voter Fraud database and reading about the cases. The Heritage Foundation is is probably the best know conservative think tank. Over a period of 18 years they have recorded 1199 cases of voter fraud. The number of ballots cast in the US was approximate 2 billion.

All of the links you posted point to one thing, notoriously inaccurate registration records which we have known about for years.

Common sense should tell you that voter fraud at the polls is incredibly rare. Only a little over half of the people eligible to vote due so. And get out the vote campaigns have a very low success rate. Voting is not entertaining, the government does pay you vote, and in most cases it is time consuming and inconvenient.

Just because people could illegally vote does not mean they do, at least not enough to actually influence our elections. People have to be motivated to study voter pamphlets, take off work to vote, stand in line at the polls, and for what? a little button that says I voted?

The records show that the most common voter fraud is absentee voting which voter ids will not prevent. Nor they will voter ids protect against people voting twice, vote buying, voter intimidation, nor the second most common voter fraud, altering the count.
The Heritage Foundation

I have an entire folder full of links to voting fraud if you care to see them. The overage of registered voters over live voters indicate the records are not being purged enough, not nearly enough. You have a lot of dead people in there, people that moved out of that area, people who became terminally ill or too incapacitated to vote, and yes, people who do try (and succeed) voting more than once.

So an illegal alien goes to try and vote and gets stopped. What do you think happens? Do they call the police? Do they record it with their supervisors? No, the illegal just leaves the voting place and goes home.

It's like speeding down the highway. You use a highway where nearly everybody is driving more than 20 mph over the speed limit. You can't prove people are speeding until you get a police officer there to laser the cars, stop them and give them citations for speeding.

There is no definite way to say how much voting fraud takes place, but there are some occasions where the evidence is clearly there. That's why Voter-ID is the best way to defeat this problem. With positive ID, then there is no way for anybody to cheat, and the Democrats know that.

BTW, I'm against absentee voting unless it's a case were a person has no way to get to the polls. We have voting by mail over here, and I'm against that too. If you're too lazy to go out and vote, then don't vote.
The only reliable information on voter fraud is arrests, comparison of registrations data is worthless as is anecdotal evidence . Records of arrests point to extremely low number and voter id implementations will not prevent the most prevalent forms of voter fraud.

That said, I really don't care whether states enact voter id laws because I don't believe it will have any notable effect on voter fraud or voter suppression. In states where we implement voter ids, Democrats will claim losses are due to voter suppression and states without voter id laws, Republicans will claim losses are due to voter fraud. Both will be wrong.

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but it sure bothers Democrat politicians. Now if these people are not cheating elections, why would Voter-ID bother them so badly?

So when do police actually bust people fraudulently voting? The only way that could happen is if somebody did vote and they went back to that person later when they caught them.

If you and I were neighbors, and I snuck into your house once a week to steal 50 bucks and you never caught me, does that mean I didn't steal anything from you?
Each party fights the initiates of the other party. That's politics and that is what is occurring with voters ids.
Voter ids will have little impact on voter id fraud or voter turnout. However, this fact is completely immaterial to the two parties. The line has been drawn in the sand and political blood must be shed to protect the illusion.

Maybe you never consider this but neither political party has a monopoly on what's right and what's best for the nation.

BTW, the same thing is happening in California tax return primary ballot issue. It will make absolutely no difference in the election outcome. It is just a political debate between right and left.

You can't compare blackmail to trying to secure elections. If it's not having any negative effect on elections, then we simply keep it. Should be no problem for either side.

You can get a pretty good idea of the how serious voter fraud is by going the Heritage Foundation Voter Fraud database and reading about the cases. The Heritage Foundation is is probably the best know conservative think tank. Over a period of 18 years they have recorded 1199 cases of voter fraud. The number of ballots cast in the US was approximate 2 billion.

All of the links you posted point to one thing, notoriously inaccurate registration records which we have known about for years.

Common sense should tell you that voter fraud at the polls is incredibly rare. Only a little over half of the people eligible to vote due so. And get out the vote campaigns have a very low success rate. Voting is not entertaining, the government does pay you vote, and in most cases it is time consuming and inconvenient.

Just because people could illegally vote does not mean they do, at least not enough to actually influence our elections. People have to be motivated to study voter pamphlets, take off work to vote, stand in line at the polls, and for what? a little button that says I voted?

The records show that the most common voter fraud is absentee voting which voter ids will not prevent. Nor they will voter ids protect against people voting twice, vote buying, voter intimidation, nor the second most common voter fraud, altering the count.
The Heritage Foundation

I have an entire folder full of links to voting fraud if you care to see them. The overage of registered voters over live voters indicate the records are not being purged enough, not nearly enough. You have a lot of dead people in there, people that moved out of that area, people who became terminally ill or too incapacitated to vote, and yes, people who do try (and succeed) voting more than once.

So an illegal alien goes to try and vote and gets stopped. What do you think happens? Do they call the police? Do they record it with their supervisors? No, the illegal just leaves the voting place and goes home.

It's like speeding down the highway. You use a highway where nearly everybody is driving more than 20 mph over the speed limit. You can't prove people are speeding until you get a police officer there to laser the cars, stop them and give them citations for speeding.

There is no definite way to say how much voting fraud takes place, but there are some occasions where the evidence is clearly there. That's why Voter-ID is the best way to defeat this problem. With positive ID, then there is no way for anybody to cheat, and the Democrats know that.

BTW, I'm against absentee voting unless it's a case were a person has no way to get to the polls. We have voting by mail over here, and I'm against that too. If you're too lazy to go out and vote, then don't vote.
The only reliable information on voter fraud is arrests, comparison of registrations data is worthless as is anecdotal evidence . Records of arrests point to extremely low number and voter id implementations will not prevent the most prevalent forms of voter fraud.

That said, I really don't care whether states enact voter id laws because I don't believe it will have any notable effect on voter fraud or voter suppression. In states where we implement voter ids, Democrats will claim losses are due to voter suppression and states without voter id laws, Republicans will claim losses are due to voter fraud. Both will be wrong.

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but it sure bothers Democrat politicians. Now if these people are not cheating elections, why would Voter-ID bother them so badly?

So when do police actually bust people fraudulently voting? The only way that could happen is if somebody did vote and they went back to that person later when they caught them.

If you and I were neighbors, and I snuck into your house once a week to steal 50 bucks and you never caught me, does that mean I didn't steal anything from you?
Each party fights the initiates of the other party. That's politics and that is what is occurring with voters ids.
Voter ids will have little impact on voter id fraud or voter turnout. However, this fact is completely immaterial to the two parties. The line has been drawn in the sand and political blood must be shed to protect the illusion.

Maybe you never consider this but neither political party has a monopoly on what's right and what's best for the nation.

BTW, the same thing is happening in California tax return primary ballot issue. It will make absolutely no difference in the election outcome. It is just a political debate between right and left.

You can't compare blackmail to trying to secure elections. If it's not having any negative effect on elections, then we simply keep it. Should be no problem for either side.
I can and I did.
As I said, voter id's will have little to no effect on election outcomes nor turnout just as whether Trump get's on the primary ballot in California will have no effect on his nomination.

I can and I did.
As I said, voter id's will have little to no effect on election outcomes nor turnout just as whether Trump get's on the primary ballot in California will have no effect on his nomination.

Of course it won't. A judge will laugh it out of the court room.

Judge agrees to hear bid to move Trump state tax return case to New York

Last edited:
If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
How would anyone think they didn’t have contact with Russia?

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
With whom in Russia, does any contact with a Russian count?

Pellegrini

With those who have the ability to swarm the internet with stories favorable to Trump and unfavorable to his opponents.

Effectively, it gives Russians a vote in US elections.

Pellegrini

With those who have the ability to swarm the internet with stories favorable to Trump and unfavorable to his opponents.

You mean on liberal web sites like Twitter and Facebook?

You'd think with how much money parents pay for college that their kids would be taught the truth.

Pellegrini

Donald Trump communicates on 'Liberal web sites'?

Trump is an equal opportunity communicator.

You don't feel Twitter is a platform catering to liberals?

Pellegrini

They also believe in CNN.

No. If conservatives improved their English language skills they could participate too.

Pellegrini

They also believe in CNN.

Donald Trump also believes in CNN. Otherwise he would not be constantly attacking CNN.

No. If conservatives improved their English language skills they could participate too.

Improved their English language skills? You mean learn how to say stupid shit like liberals.

So....

Twitter is now a place with improved 'English language skills.'

Have you ever used twitter?

Forum List

Back