I wondered why Trump was so quiet. Here is why

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I just ran across this. Wow, not good, not good.

‘I’M F*CKED’: President Trump is leaving the White House en route to Mar-a-Lago for Easter weekend hours after the public first got to see the redacted Mueller report. According to the report, when Sessions told Trump that the special counsel had been appointed, the president reacted by ‘slump[ing] back in his chair’ and saying ‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f*cked.'

‘I’M F*CKED’: President Trump is leaving the White House en route to Mar-a-Lago for Easter weekend hours after the public first got to see the redacted Mueller report. According to the report, when Sessions told Trump that the special counsel had been appointed, the president reacted by ‘slump[ing] back in his chair’ and saying ‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f*cked.'

You are a gullible retard.

A better one is that Don McGahn didn't fire Muller as ordered by Trump. You'd think that Trump would give McGahn a bonus for saving his presidency by NOT FIRING Muller, but no, the POS whines that McGahn told the truth to Muller and made him look bad.
Someone needs to explain the job to Trump, what being "presidential" means.

makes more sense, if you read the rest of the article.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

• Banned

Try it...

you'll hate it.

I went back and did a little research. The quote was from 2017 when Rosenthal appointed Mueller as the special counsel. Trump may have been predicting the future on this one. But not the way many or some predicted. Sorry, no impeachment, no perp walk. It looks like 2020 won't be as cheary as he hoped. It appears the ending of the Mueller side of things may be a godsend though. People have short memories and Trump is banking on people forgetting much of the Mueller report.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

I went back and did a little research. The quote was from 2017 when Rosenthal appointed Mueller as the special counsel. Trump may have been predicting the future on this one. But not the way many or some predicted. Sorry, no impeachment, no perp walk. It looks like 2020 won't be as cheary as he hoped. It appears the ending of the Mueller side of things may be a godsend though. People have short memories and Trump is banking on people forgetting much of the Mueller report.

Nobody is going to forget 2 years of hysterical conspiracy theories about Russian collusion being proven a lie fabricated to undermine a presidency.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

Not exactly what I was looking for...

"Trump also lamented the consequences of the special counsel’s appointment for his presidency, saying, “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”"

But then, I'm not surprised you didn't find the rest.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

Nobody is going to forget 2 years of hysterical conspiracy theories about Russian collusion being proven a lie fabricated to undermine a presidency.

You still haven't read the report yet.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

"Trump also lamented the consequences of the special counsel’s appointment for his presidency, saying, “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”"

I found the rest. I didn't see any need to rub any more salt into the wounds. It's going to be rough year for Trump without me beating him betwitxed the ear bones.

Try it...

you'll hate it.

I found the rest. I didn't see any need to rub any more salt into the wounds. It's going to be rough year for Trump without me beating him betwitxed the ear bones.

He has had rough years since he announced his run.

and you certainly have proven you lack comprehension skills.

You have your timing wrong, the alleged "I'm fuked" comment was based on some anecdotal account from when Mueller was appointed two years ago. Meanwhile Barry Hussein was telling Americans "we're fuc*ed" for eight years and nobody noticed.

You have your timing wrong, the alleged "I'm fuked" comment was based on some anecdotal account from when Mueller was appointed two years ago. Meanwhile Barry Hussein was telling Americans "we're fuc*ed" for eight years and nobody noticed.
Bathhouse Barry wasn't telling Americans we're fucked. He was telling Americans I'm fucking you for eight years.

Cherry picked words from the report.
The Democrats wanted to see the full report.....so they could cherry-pick the contents of it and take everything out of context. They were hoping to do the same with his tax returns. Only use what they felt they could mislead the public with.

They are nothing but a bunch of lying evil criminals still intent on using a harmless document to destroy Trump. A document that proves Trump committed no crimes.

He may be fucked, but he's still President of the United States of America
famerdonnie-750x400.jpg

Media Elite Dismiss Trump Voters As Racist Rubes | Investor's Business Daily

Ah, more deflection and delusions. Let the butthurt flow through you.

Forum List

Back