Impeach Obama Now!

We're down to - what? - 22 months now, until January 20, 2017?

Not much longer to go now.

Thank God.

The nation need only hang-on until then, and, meanwhile, the Pubs can probably do a decent job of marginalizing and neutering and blocking His Imperial Lame-Duck-ness.

Have we stopped EO?

Have we stopped ACA?

Did we override the Keystone veto?

Are you with Jroc and so many others acting like your thoughts are reality?

Last edited:
Doubt it will happen. His actions are against everything this country was founded upon and stands for. But he won't be impeached.

Have we stopped EO?

Have we stopped ACA?

Did we override the Keystone veto?

Are you with Jroc and so many others acting like your thoughts are reality?
Don't know anything about any of that...

But I DO know that the House controls the National Purse...

And that the Power of the Purse is designed to rein-in an out-of-control Executive...

Will the Power of the Purse be used effectively, in connection with negating the Executive Order(s) of November 2014 re: immigration?

I dunno...

But I DO know that that Power has such a potential...

We'll have to wait and see...

I agree with the potential. Boehner wants an united GOP House and is not getting it. The GOP was elected to govern and through February has failed.

You are right, let's wait and see,

[
What are 'copper jacketed'? You clearly didn't know what the fuck you were talking about regarding 'armor piercing', nor had ever never read the ATF report on the topic despite that very report being your entire basis of complaint.

So you'll understand when I demand evidence to back your latest claims, given the general uselessness of your previous ones.

Show us. Don't tell us.

For all your yapping about "reading the document," you failed to do so. The Obama administration defined "armor piercing," and these rounds do no meet the description.

{ a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium;}

They are copper jacketed.

The problem here is that you are a hack from the hate sites with zero knowledge of the subject or even the terminology. You paste shit from ThinkProgress, but you have no clue what it means.

So Soros programmed me to lie and say armor piercing refers to the ability to pierce police body armor?

You read talking points and memes from hate sites like THinkProgress and KOS, then recite them here. Clearly this particular lie is one that is on today's talking points. Armor piercing is the ability to pierce armor - tanks, bunkers, personnel carriers. The requirements are clear, and copper jacketed ammo like M855 .223 rounds are not part of the restricted types. The constitutionality of restricting any rounds will be tested in the courts - but absent that - this ammunition isn't even contained in the restrictions - despite the lies you are reciting.

I guess he programed the congress, who passed that particular bill, and Reagan who signed it into law in the same way? Who knew Soros was controlling Reagan?

Addressed above.

Since the ability to be used in a hand gun is part of the complete definition, the ability to
pierce armored tanks is a silly thought at best.

18 U.S. Code 921 - Definitions LII Legal Information Institute
18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions

(17)
(A) The term “ammunition” means ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellent powder designed for use in any firearm.
(B) The term “armor piercing ammunition” means—
(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.
(C) The term “armor piercing ammunition” does not include shotgun shot required by Federal or State environmental or game regulations for hunting purposes, a frangible projectile designed for target shooting, a projectile which the Attorney General finds is primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes, or any other projectile or projectile core which the Attorney General finds is intended to be used for industrial purposes, including a charge used in an oil and gas well perforating device.

So you agree that the ammunition targeted by Obama does not meet the definition. Obama is attempting to circumvent the Constitution, as usual.

That's what you are supposed to believe. Please cite any and all instances where such "armor piercing" ammunition has been targeted against law enforcement.

A 5.56 will bounce off of armor, even depleted uranium rounds.

Skylar is a hack from the Soros hate sites with zero knowledge of the subject at hand, she simply promotes her party as a mindless drone tends to do. The hate sites have programmed the drones to spew that "armor piercing" means breaching a bullet proof vest. Since virtually any rifle will already do this, it is an absurdly ignorant idea. But drones like Skylar ARE ignorant - they have no knowledge and just recite memes.

So in other words: Nothing of any importance has happened here, so you feel compelled to call for action. Aren't you people tired of calling for impeachment under false pretenses yet? What will the reason be next week?

You are a leftist, you view civil rights as unimportant. I view Constitutional rights as tantamount in importance.

So Soros programmed me to lie and say armor piercing refers to the ability to pierce police body armor?

You read talking points and memes from hate sites like THinkProgress and KOS, then recite them here. Clearly this particular lie is one that is on today's talking points. Armor piercing is the ability to pierce armor - tanks, bunkers, personnel carriers. The requirements are clear, and copper jacketed ammo like M855 .223 rounds are not part of the restricted types. The constitutionality of restricting any rounds will be tested in the courts - but absent that - this ammunition isn't even contained in the restrictions - despite the lies you are reciting.

I guess he programed the congress, who passed that particular bill, and Reagan who signed it into law in the same way? Who knew Soros was controlling Reagan?

Addressed above.

Since the ability to be used in a hand gun is part of the complete definition, the ability to

(17)
(A) The term “ammunition” means ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellent powder designed for use in any firearm.
(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.
(C) The term “armor piercing ammunition” does not include shotgun shot required by Federal or State environmental or game regulations for hunting purposes, a frangible projectile designed for target shooting, a projectile which the Attorney General finds is primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes, or any other projectile or projectile core which the Attorney General finds is intended to be used for industrial purposes, including a charge used in an oil and gas well perforating device.

So you agree that the ammunition targeted by Obama does not meet the definition. Obama is attempting to circumvent the Constitution, as usual.

No. Read it again idiot.

Addressed above.

(17)

OK. Of course it is copper jacketed. How exactly does it not meet the definition?

Sadly for you, the constitution doesn't say what you want it to say.

You've never actually read the Constitution or Bill of Rights, have you?

The Constitution on leftists is like salt on slugs - y'all start oozing and writhing in pain....

Not unusual that you would think that. Rush has convinced you of a lot of things that just aren't true.

Not unusual that you would think that. Rush has convinced you of a lot of things that just aren't true.

I read your posts, ergo I note that you have a low intellectual capacity, a high dependency level and no integrity. In other words, a typical democrat mindlessly spewing memes from the leftist hate sites.

Forum List

Back