Impeach Obama Now!

It's the lesson of Charlie Hebdo. The obama worm has to make sure that the only weapons are in the hands of terrorists.

Sober up and tell it to all the terrorists he has killed.

You can start with bin Laden. You remember him, don't you? He's the close personal friend of the Bush family who plotted and killed more than 3000 Americans and who Bush protected from prosecution.

Then you can talk to the Taliban leaders, al Qaeda, ISIS. Talk to the 60 plus countries who are following Obama in killing terrorists.

Yeah, you do that and quit lying about being an attorney. You're a dog washer. Period.
He's averaged 11, that's ELEVEN bombings a day. The terrorists kidnapp, behead & burn more victims by lunch everyday.
Obama's bombings are nothing more than a nuisance at this point. If anything they're only effect is to ensure that the towlheads stay pissed at us.
Grampa, how many Americans do you want on the ground in Iraq to end ISIS as a major threat to ME stability?

It's the lesson of Charlie Hebdo. The obama worm has to make sure that the only weapons are in the hands of terrorists.

You can start with bin Laden. You remember him, don't you? He's the close personal friend of the Bush family who plotted and killed more than 3000 Americans and who Bush protected from prosecution.

Then you can talk to the Taliban leaders, al Qaeda, ISIS. Talk to the 60 plus countries who are following Obama in killing terrorists.

Yeah, you do that and quit lying about being an attorney. You're a dog washer. Period.
He's averaged 11, that's ELEVEN bombings a day. The terrorists kidnapp, behead & burn more victims by lunch everyday.
Obama's bombings are nothing more than a nuisance at this point. If anything they're only effect is to ensure that the towlheads stay pissed at us.
Grampa, how many Americans do you want on the ground in Iraq to end ISIS as a major threat to ME stability?
How ever many the commanders in the war zone say we need.

You wouldn't happen to have anything in your back pocket to back that up do you?
-Geaux
Notice at his second lowes figure, he is more popular by three times than the next guy.

View attachment 37293
View attachment 37294
Quite a telling statistic to see his support fall considerably since his election in 08'
Yes, but still away above anyone else. Still twice as popular as the GOP in the House, I would think.

No one is going to impeach him, as you well know.

Newcomers, please understand that Jammie-Jake is a Democrat claiming to be Republican either because of duplicity or dementia. When he labels anyone "neo-con" it means only that he doesn't like them....though it could be that his DNC talking points memo directed him to do dat.

You wouldn't happen to have anything in your back pocket to back that up do you?
-Geaux
Notice at his second lowes figure, he is more popular by three times than the next guy.

View attachment 37293
View attachment 37294
Quite a telling statistic to see his support fall considerably since his election in 08'
Yes, but still away above anyone else. Still twice as popular as the GOP in the House, I would think.

And why would that be?

-Geaux

You wouldn't happen to have anything in your back pocket to back that up do you? -Geaux

View attachment 37293
View attachment 37294

And why would that be?-Geaux

And I thought you were brighter than Pop23 and Protectionist.

The far right wing of our GOP does not think well at all.

Look at the infighting between GOP senators and reps right now.

Pity this company doesn't make Dr. Denton jammies like their jeans:

Ballroom Jeans - Duluth Trading

'cause it might take balls like grapefruit (real or imagined) for a spavined little Democrat to continue the "I'm a Republican" ruse. I hear mumps will do that to the unvaccinated.....though it mercifully is also said to make 'em sterile.

How ever many the commanders in the war zone say we need.
This illustrates why a republican is not fit to be president, as he'll seek to send Americans to pointlessly die in the ME in yet another failed, illegal war, such as 'attacking' ISIS.

The time of Americans dying to protect Saudi, Jordanian, and Iraqi citizens is over.

There is no need to send Americans to die in The Middle East.

Obama has already shown the world how to kill a few innocent women and children with drones.

All it would take is one BIG drone with one BIG nuke to end the whole thing forever. True it would kill some innocent women and children but Our Kenyan Emperor has already shown that's of no concern.

Then I suggest you get your gun, go to the Whitehouse, and let everyone know you are there to arrest the President. This will get one more fruitcake off the streets.........Freeze, MF!!!!!!

-Geaux

View attachment 37293
View attachment 37294

-Geaux
You guys keep saying that.

So? And the sun rises in the east as well you know.....

-Geaux

He should have been impeached long ago if we truly had a republican form of government with equally powerful independent branches and an opposing party that was not completely corrupt.
He has not been impeached because he's black and we all know what will happen if he is. Let Obama be our last liberal black President.

He should have been impeached long ago if we truly had a republican form of government with equally powerful independent branches and an opposing party that was not completely corrupt.
He has not been impeached because he's black and we all know what will happen if he is. Let Obama be our last liberal black President.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

-Geaux

In less than two years the maggot will be gone, and bans or restrictions like this can be reversed. Hold on folks, the next 22 months will fly by.
Don't bet on it. This filthy America hating muslim kenyan fraud marxist faggot Hitler wanna be is just getting warmed up. Since BONER and the BENT OVER republicans declared that impeachment was off the table, Hitler junior is going to have a hay day knowing that no one will stop him. He'll even sit on tv and DARE them to stop him, even though we all know he truly belongs in PRISON.

No, the next two years are going to be HELL, just wait and see. Barry is going to continue to FUCK AMERICA until the last minutes he's in office. We all better hope and pray we can survive the steaming pile of dog shit, unless a second revolutionary war breaks out first, and that possibility gets greater every day. You can almost TASTE the visceral hatred for this NASTY AMERICA HATING CREATURE we have in the BLACK house.
If there was a military coup, I can't honestly say I would be upset about it.

Forum List

Back