Impeach Harry Reid For Lying to America

Where are Romneys taxes?

Show that Reid is a liar

Again.... for the slow kids:

1. Romney has released 9 financial disclosures since 2002. 3 Federal (2007, 2011 and 2012) and 6 from Massachusetts (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007).

2. On his site, he posts a letter from PWC giving an overview of his tax returns covering the period 1999-2009.

3. In 2011, he paid $1,935,708 taxes on $13,689,951 which is - for the most part - investment income.

4. The Romney's donated over $4m to charity. That's 29.4% of his income. His church requires 10% - so Romney has given over double the amount required by his religion.

5. Harry Reid lies. The notarized letter from PWC proves that. Reid has not released his returns. Nor has Pelosi, nor has Debbit Wasserman.

6. Romney's tax rate is about the same as Obama's.

7. Romney's 'off shore' accounts are not 'off shore accounts'. They are investment accounts outside the US but are taxed in the same way as those held in the US. Each is registered with the IRS, income is reported to the IRS and taxed, just like domestic accounts.

All of the above is verifiable - by independent sources - including PWC LLP. (That's Price Waterhouse Cooper for the terminally stupid.)

Link or it didn't happen

So, you don't know. That does not surprise me. You are a lazy individual who settles for being provided with your opinions by your chosen media. All you need to do is go to Romney's site and read the statements from PWC - a legitimate, independent, source who scrutinized Romney's financial records from 1999. So, we have Reid with his unnamed source vs a well respected organization.... Reid made the accusation, Romney has proved it untrue. Unless you have information from an equally legitimate source as PCW, I suggest you drop this dead horse before it wakes up and bites you in the ass. hack.

For the lazy assed hacks who can't research:

Letter from PricewaterhouseCoopers | Mitt Romney for President

And... just to be fair... I would advise that - if you're gonna slam PWC - you should research their client list first... lest you make complete fucking fools of yourselves. Just sayin'.

Works for me

And.... his tax rate is about the same as Obama. So if you want to rant about Romney paying more... talk to your president and ask how much he overpaid by first. MmmK?

Willard has 10 years of tax returns to go, otherwise Reid still owns Willard as his bitch boy.

Thank you for not reading the article which stated:

A letter from auditors at Price Waterhouse Cooper states unequivocally that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid taxes every year between 1990 and 2009. This puts an end, once and for all, to irresponsible left-wing media speculation started by Senator Harry Reid and the Huffington Post in July.

Why are you vying for my end-of-year box-of-rocks dumb award? :lmao:

What, some letter that states "he paid taxes! trust us!" is suppose to be good enough? :lmao:
Reid says, I have a witness that says Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. No I won't tell you who, but trust me, I have a witness.

Romney claims he has paid taxes and produces a statement from a well regarded accounting firm.

Who should we trust?

Willard clearly has something to hide which is why he keep hiding them and fudged the one he did release to make it look like he paid more.
Obama released his papers, Willard's own father said if someone doesn't release their papers they are likely hiding something, and Willard himself asked his VP noms to release 10 years of tax returns.

It's clear Willard has something to hide and he's right, he's not fit to be president.

^^^^^The libtard version of "birther".....^^^^^

All that's missing is the tin foil hat.....

George Romney was a birther? :eusa_eh:

meme-photo-with-caption-quote-from-george-romney-and-showing-tax-returns.jpg

Hey stupid...You are late and outdated.

Try to catch up and THANKS FOR PLAYING.

Reid has lied to America and has expropriated taxpayer dollars for his family, to name only two of his errors lately.

Harry Reid lied about Romney's Tax Returns. He did not fail to pay his taxes for all those years like Harry Reid claimed he knew for certain.

He used his power over people as the Senate Majority Leader to make the false claim that somehow Romney didn't pay taxes on the ten years he didn't show.

That was hubris. And it's here. The media went lapping it up, and the circle jerk was complete to damage Mitt Romney's sterling character and good reputation.

Harry Reid has ordered land in his state valued at $38.6 million to be sold to a Chinese Solar Panel Company for $4.5 million, and guess who's getting a big fat paycheck out of it? Right. Reid's lawyer son is representing this fiasco.

Rather than giving American investors a shot at it, Reid is exporting the whole thing to Chinese interests.

Any others you'd like to add?

I think the Senate Majority Leader should be more concerned about American businesses and investors, not his pals in China, may they prosper IN CHINA but not at American investors' expense.

And you base this on Mittens submitting a contrived 2011 tax return? If not that then nothing has changed. Willard still needs to show 1998-2009...without that your little rant is stupid.

And if he did that, you and your pathetic miserable ilk would demand to see his tax returns from 1776 to 1998.

Vultures and mad dogs, like you, are never satified always hungry for food they never earned and don't deserve.

Last edited:
Willard has 10 years of tax returns to go, otherwise Reid still owns Willard as his bitch boy.

Thank you for not reading the article which stated:

A letter from auditors at Price Waterhouse Cooper states unequivocally that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid taxes every year between 1990 and 2009. This puts an end, once and for all, to irresponsible left-wing media speculation started by Senator Harry Reid and the Huffington Post in July.

Why are you vying for my end-of-year box-of-rocks dumb award? :lmao:

What, some letter that states "he paid taxes! trust us!" is suppose to be good enough? :lmao:
And you believe a liar that states someone told him he didn't pay taxes. Lol, I don't usually name call, but your an idiot!

impeach Romney for lying to America multiple times.

Impeach Obama for lying to America multiple times, and compelling his Secretary of State, his Ambassador to the United Nations, his Press Secretary and any and all Democrats to lie multiple times about the recent Middle East happenings.

Impeach Harry Reid For Lying to America.

I'm all for it. Might as well impeach Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Boxer and all the rest of the democratic riff-raff too.

There isn't time enough left to impeach Obama even if you can make a case to do that, and it is highly questionable whether there are sufficient high crimes and misdemeanors to justify that. Let's just vote him out.

But as for Harry Reid, the uphill battle that we are fighting is that the predominant leftist media simply will not do their job to out him and make his indiscretions and tactics front page news so all will know. Few people read much below the headlines or anything that isn't prominantly featured and that isn't where Reid's crap is being featured. Unlike a minor gaffe by Mitt Romney that will be the biggest headline or that will lead the evening newscast.

In other words, they downplay the sins of the their own while making sins of anything they can out of the words or deeds of the oppostion.

Until we start demanding that the media do its job, we will continue to re-elect the most corrupt and the more honorable and worthy won't get a fair shot. Threads like this help though. The more of them there are, the more the media is forced to at least report something.

Harry Reid is a piece of shit that should be in Federal prison with a big hairy goon ruining his life everyday.

I'm all for it. Might as well impeach Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Boxer and all the rest of the democratic riff-raff too.

May as well throw in a good few Republicans with that. We should - left and right - demand that our politicians be the people they present themselves to be. Demand better and don't vote for those who do not follow that instruction. Not hard.... except most are more interested in 'winning' than our country.

So name 1 Republican that has stolen millions in taxpayer money like Reid funneling it to his friends, family and supporters through legislation.

Also, throw in going on TV claiming Romney is a felon because "he didn't pay taxes."

So name us 1 GOPer like Harry Reid....you fake conservative.

May as well throw in a good few Republicans with that. We should - left and right - demand that our politicians be the people they present themselves to be. Demand better and don't vote for those who do not follow that instruction. Not hard.... except most are more interested in 'winning' than our country.

Forum List

Back