Impeach Harry Reid For Lying to America

Willard has 10 years of tax returns to go, otherwise Reid still owns Willard as his bitch boy.

Thank you for not reading the article which stated:

A letter from auditors at Price Waterhouse Cooper states unequivocally that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid taxes every year between 1990 and 2009. This puts an end, once and for all, to irresponsible left-wing media speculation started by Senator Harry Reid and the Huffington Post in July.

Why are you vying for my end-of-year box-of-rocks dumb award? :lmao:

What, some letter that states "he paid taxes! trust us!" is suppose to be good enough? :lmao:

You buy the shit Obama is selling.....so it should be more than enough

How about we just hang the son of a bitch for treason, remember "the war is lost, the serge has failed" before the serge was fully implemented. I'll volunteer to pull the lever on the trap door.

On MSNBC yesterday they actually said that Mitt Romney had disqualified himself for POTUS because he overpaid.

The shit one hears when you don't have a pair of Nunchuks....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k9FLbpPHW0&feature=relmfu]Bruce Lee vs Suzuki - YouTube[/ame]

What, some letter that states "he paid taxes! trust us!" is suppose to be good enough? :lmao:

So Price Waterhouse Cooper creates "some letter." I guess Reid's lying is gospel but a reputable firm is not. Whow.

If it's that legit, they should have no problem releasing the other 10 years of tax returns, correct?

Reid should lead by example.
Have all of our Congress people release 10 years of tax returns.
That would be very interesting!

Willard clearly has something to hide which is why he keep hiding them and fudged the one he did release to make it look like he paid more.
Obama released his papers, Willard's own father said if someone doesn't release their papers they are likely hiding something, and Willard himself asked his VP noms to release 10 years of tax returns.

It's clear Willard has something to hide and he's right, he's not fit to be president.

^^^^^The libtard version of "birther".....^^^^^

All that's missing is the tin foil hat.....

George Romney was a birther? :eusa_eh:

meme-photo-with-caption-quote-from-george-romney-and-showing-tax-returns.jpg

Willard clearly has something to hide which is why he keep hiding them and fudged the one he did release to make it look like he paid more.
Obama released his papers, Willard's own father said if someone doesn't release their papers they are likely hiding something, and Willard himself asked his VP noms to release 10 years of tax returns.

It's clear Willard has something to hide and he's right, he's not fit to be president.

^^^^^The libtard version of "birther".....^^^^^

All that's missing is the tin foil hat.....

George Romney was a birther? :eusa_eh:

meme-photo-with-caption-quote-from-george-romney-and-showing-tax-returns.jpg

He did show multiple tax returns.

Multiple meaning more than one.

2010 and 2011.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
If we impeached every politician who has lied, we'd have no politicians left in Washington.
Well, it's against the good sense and the law to shoot political crooks. So what else can we do? :dunno: Endure 5 more years of his tenure? My relatives there say people don't even like him, can't figure out how he retook his senate seat he was so disliked.

To replay a little of the reason for Reid's unpopularity, here's a blast from the past: "Today, Senator Reid attempted to shift attention away from his failure to get anything done in the Senate. While Republicans have been focused on jobs and getting our fiscal house in order since day one, Leader Reid has failed to take up almost all of the House GOP job creation measures, failed to present a budget, and failed to put forward a pro-growth plan to get Americans back to work. Reid Blocks Republican Bill"

I'm not defending Reid, I'm just stating something that is very close to fact and encompasses both parties.

Reid has lied to America and has expropriated taxpayer dollars for his family, to name only two of his errors lately.

Harry Reid lied about Romney's Tax Returns. He did not fail to pay his taxes for all those years like Harry Reid claimed he knew for certain.

He used his power over people as the Senate Majority Leader to make the false claim that somehow Romney didn't pay taxes on the ten years he didn't show.

That was hubris. And it's here. The media went lapping it up, and the circle jerk was complete to damage Mitt Romney's sterling character and good reputation.

Harry Reid has ordered land in his state valued at $38.6 million to be sold to a Chinese Solar Panel Company for $4.5 million, and guess who's getting a big fat paycheck out of it? Right. Reid's lawyer son is representing this fiasco.

Rather than giving American investors a shot at it, Reid is exporting the whole thing to Chinese interests.

Any others you'd like to add?

I think the Senate Majority Leader should be more concerned about American businesses and investors, not his pals in China, may they prosper IN CHINA but not at American investors' expense.
the only way to know if Reid was lying, which is possible, is for romney to release his tax returns....

The reason I say this is because IF romney was one of the 4000 Americans given Amnesty for tax evasion, then it would show up on his tax returns that he amended them....and paid back the taxes he evaded....

romney could have paid near zero the years he was presumably breaking the law, but the Amnesty agreement made him have to go back and amend them and pay the taxes that were not paid.

His tax lawyer friend coming out and just telling us what he paid these past years doesn't cut it....because all those returns could have been amended from near zero, to the percentage that he quoted... DUE TO having to pay back the taxes evaded per the AMNESTY agreement.

So, until Romney's tax returns are truly viewed/released.....there is no way of knowing if Reid lied or not.

I don't believe reid can be impeached in the senate...his state may be able to recall him?? but if he could be impeached somehow, then ronmey's tax returns that he refuses to show, would HAVE to be shown to prove reid was lying imo.

They should have led the nut case away in handcuffs when he tried to influence the morale of the Troops. It was the only time in history that a member of the Senate told Americans who were involved in fighting a war that "the war is lost". He belongs in the same loonie bin as the Vice President.
That reminds me of his little whine to force surrender on American troops to the enemy, whom they had defeated:

4/20/2007

WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost," triggering an angry backlash by Republicans, who said the top Democrat had turned his back on the troops. The bleak assessment - the most pointed yet from Reid - came as the House voted 215-199 to uphold legislation ordering troops out of Iraq next year.
Reid said he told President Bush on Wednesday he thought the war could not be won through military force, although he said the U.S. could still pursue political, economic and diplomatic means to bring peace to Iraq.
It just so happens that coordinating the press to deliver hate against the effort of the troops, disguising the most disgusting push for power through devious means ever devised by a political party, a sleaze-riddled Harry Reid used OUR troops and HIS A.C.O.R.N. make an all-out assault on banks, the stock market, voters in every crooked DNC precinct, and the lame-duck President to hand over power to himself, a questionably elected Al-Franken-stein Senate and the most incompetent president ever elected.

With things going all his way, Harry Reid singlehandedly destroyed American assets with his chaotic program of overspending, corresponding roughly with Nancy Pelosi's standing order "Don't read, just pass, so you can understand what it means later." I think she meant "Don't cross Harry Reid, just pass this sucker." And the Democrats did, flanked by for-sale Republicans who didn't know her hidden agendas well.

And what was that hidden agenda of Nancy P? She was concealing a plan to open all aspects of health care to union exploitation, which will send health care soaring off the planet further than Curiosity, the last planetary search engine the United States will ever send up, with teachers more interested in making themselves wealthy than developing in students the talent to explore and conquer outer space!

Yo, ho, Botox glow
The me generation rules you know
Yo, ho, Harry Reid
Smear the troops for power's greed!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back