Impeach Harry Reid For Lying to America

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Reid has lied to America and has expropriated taxpayer dollars for his family, to name only two of his errors lately.

Harry Reid lied about Romney's Tax Returns. He did not fail to pay his taxes for all those years like Harry Reid claimed he knew for certain.

He used his power over people as the Senate Majority Leader to make the false claim that somehow Romney didn't pay taxes on the ten years he didn't show.

That was hubris. And it's here. The media went lapping it up, and the circle jerk was complete to damage Mitt Romney's sterling character and good reputation.

Harry Reid has ordered land in his state valued at $38.6 million to be sold to a Chinese Solar Panel Company for $4.5 million, and guess who's getting a big fat paycheck out of it? Right. Reid's lawyer son is representing this fiasco.

Rather than giving American investors a shot at it, Reid is exporting the whole thing to Chinese interests.

Any others you'd like to add?

I think the Senate Majority Leader should be more concerned about American businesses and investors, not his pals in China, may they prosper IN CHINA but not at American investors' expense.

Good luck, I called this when he first started with his Lies. I said when it is proven false, he will parse words and say I meant he had not paid Income Tax in 10 years, which is technically true as he paid almost exclusively Cap Gains Taxes.

Oh, and the article I read said Harry Reid said he didn't know anything about the whole deal. Huh? A five billion dollar government giveaway investment with a cushy no lose land deal to Chinese interests and Harry doesn't know it?

Once a liar, always a liar. He pulled false charges out of his butt to anger his base, and it worked. Now that everybody's put it out of their minds, Mitt Romney furnishes his paperwork, and Reid can't get his pants up fast enough.

Reid has even acknowledged 9 years ago that he shouldn't engage in family lobbying, but he just can't seem to help it.

In 2003, the Nevada Democrat publicly banned relatives from lobbying him or his staff after newspaper reports showed that Nevada industries and institutions routinely turned to Reid's sons or son-in-law for representation.
Now, questions surrounding family ties are flaring again in Nevada around the Senate majority leader. He and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert. source: Reuters

Last edited:
Good luck, I called this when he first started with his Lies. I said when it is proven false, he will parse words and say I meant he had not paid Income Tax in 10 years, which is technically true as he paid almost exclusively Cap Gains Taxes.
Good call, Charles Main.

reid is a corrupt politician.

He's rotten to the core.

First he feathers his childrens' nests with government-related wealth.

Then he lies about the reputation of a good man who just so happens to be running as the Republican Presidential candidate.

It's one thing after another after another with Harry Reid. He needs to resign from his leadership in the Senate. He's a nepotist, a crook and a liar.

Obama should award Harry Reid the Medal of Freedom.

Sure way not,he got a free noble.

I would rather see a second Obamma term, just to have Reid gone from the Senate,he has held up more of the countries business than anyone.

Obama should award Harry Reid the Medal of Freedom.
You mean chain him behind metal bars for swindling America out of a good piece of real estate for ten cents on the dollar, don't you? Everything around that man has to do with cheating, and he puts out a contract on Mitt Romney's character to swing an election.

Harry Reid--what a creepsickle!

Willard has 10 years of tax returns to go, otherwise Reid still owns Willard as his bitch boy.

He's rotten to the core.

Then he lies about the reputation of a good man who just so happens to be running as the Republican Presidential candidate.

It's one thing after another after another with Harry Reid. He needs to resign from his leadership in the Senate. He's a nepotist, a crook and a liar.
And a Mormon! Where's Joe?

He's rotten to the core.

Save your breath(typing), just say he is a Democrat, I can't think of much worse to say about a person.

Willard has 10 years of tax returns to go, otherwise Reid still owns Willard as his bitch boy.

Thank you for not reading the article which stated:

A letter from auditors at Price Waterhouse Cooper states unequivocally that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid taxes every year between 1990 and 2009. This puts an end, once and for all, to irresponsible left-wing media speculation started by Senator Harry Reid and the Huffington Post in July.

Why are you vying for my end-of-year box-of-rocks dumb award? :lmao:

Forum List

Back