Immigration....Who To Invite In?

It could be as simple as the political and elite class needs lots of ignorant people dependent on big government, so that big government can continue to grow. Confiscating the wealth and rights of Americans.

What is even more sickening is many Americans are duped into believing our nation needs more poor ignorant people imported into the nation.

More Soros' pawns to keep voting Democrat. Without illegals votes Dems may not be ever elected again.

....and certainly wouldn't be able to offer the bogus claim that they won the popular vote.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
I'm glad to hear you say that because Hillary Clinton most definitely did not win the popular vote. She was hard pressed to get 100 to 200 people to attend her rallies for president. That is how "Unpopular" she was....
The Maytag repair man gets more attention than she did.
There is no such thing anymore..

Anyone we allow into the country as an immigrant should bring a definite benefit to our country. Their well-being, or self-improvement, should be a distant second to what they can bring to the table. If they can bring nothing to the table, they go to the back of the line and they remain at the back of the line until such a time as there are no more waiting who can benefit us...

Anyone we allow into the country as an immigrant should bring a definite benefit to our country. Their well-being, or self-improvement, should be a distant second to what they can bring to the table. If they can bring nothing to the table, they go to the back of the line and they remain at the back of the line until such a time as there are no more waiting who can benefit us...

Welcome to the board.

Of course more immigrants are going to be on assistance, they need help. But quickly, successive generations are self-reliant.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Illegal immigration each year costs us between 200 and 300 billion dollars,” he said. “I don’t know if anybody gives you those numbers — probably not. But, and when you include crime and other problems it’s more than that. So you are talking about 200 and 300 billion, the way it is now.”

According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, approximately 11.4 million individuals in the U.S. illegally paid $11.84 billion in state and local taxes in 2012. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.
CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

"You think they take Americans' jobs?"
Of course they do.
Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.
"The conservative Heritage Foundation", is that an offshoot of the KKK?

Ann Coulter groups legal immigrants in with illegal immigrants, proving once again that she's a bigot, just like you.

You must live in Canada, eh?

Hardly.

I'm just a good American who's sick and goddamn tired of the world shitting on us.

Those days are over...

Hardly.

I'm just a good American who's sick and goddamn tired of the world shitting on us.

Those days are over...
It's just that that's how Canada operates for the most part.

Just a thought, maybe if the US stopped shitting on others with bombs, others might not be so ready to shit back.

Just a thought, maybe if the US stopped shitting on others with bombs, others might not be so ready to shit back.

I'm somewhat new here, so I have to ask: Were you whining about those bombs when Obama was in office?
Obama was the first prez to be at war for his whole 8 years, and you wonder why you get shit on? Not a very perceptive person, are you?

Christ, I wish you were smarter.

Were you, or were you not, whining about bombs being dropped during the Obama administration? I didn't ask why this or that happened. I asked you a simple question which you're either too stupid or too chickenshit to answer.

How long he was at war is meaningless in this discussion. If you'd like to discuss how the United States didn't know a single day of peace with him in office we can do that, although it's not germane to the question I asked you.

We were shit on because Barack Obama permitted it. Now that we have a real American in office everything is bad.

I suspect you, like so many libs, kept your pie hole shut about wars and bombs while Obama was in office...

I'm somewhat new here, so I have to ask: Were you whining about those bombs when Obama was in office?
Obama was the first prez to be at war for his whole 8 years, and you wonder why you get shit on? Not a very perceptive person, are you?

Christ, I wish you were smarter.

Were you, or were you not, whining about bombs being dropped during the Obama administration? I didn't ask why this or that happened. I asked you a simple question which you're either too stupid or too chickenshit to answer.

How long he was at war is meaningless in this discussion. If you'd like to discuss how the United States didn't know a single day of peace with him in office we can do that, although it's not germane to the question I asked you.

We were shit on because Barack Obama permitted it. Now that we have a real American in office everything is bad.

I suspect you, like so many libs, kept your pie hole shut about wars and bombs while Obama was in office...
Whining? Never. Pointing out that Obummer liked to drop bombs, sure.

"Five Illegal Aliens Arrested After Shooting Woman 13 Times....
Police in George, Washington State, have arrested five illegal aliens wanted in connection with the murder of a woman....
...Sundberg was arguing with Rodriguez on the evening of December 21. The report does not disclose what the argument was about. Shortly after the argument, Sundberg was kidnapped and taken to the location where her body was eventually discovered.
....drove her to a rest area alongside a highway, according to the police report. Varona was seen kicking the back of one of her legs, forcing her to the ground. Rodriguez then allegedly shot her at least 13 times in the head.d"
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/wa-woman.png

"The region of Washington State where a 31-year-old woman was allegedly shot 13 and killed by a gang of illegal immigrants is surrounded by sanctuary jurisdictions."
Sanctuary Cities Surround Area Where Illegal Aliens Allegedly Killed Woman

"....local officials pledged that Portland will remain a "sanctuary city" for undocumented immigrants, despite threats by Trump to remove federal funding from cities that don't help with deportations."
A Multnomah County Sheriff’s Deputy Allegedly Aided Federal Agents in Courthouse Immigration Sting

“sheriff doesn’t see a connection between the killing and [the murderer’s] immigration status”
Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 10:00am
Excuse me, but if he weren’t here illegally, she’d still be alive.
If the murderer were not illegally in the U.S., he would not be here at all. And if he weren’t here, Jill Sundberg would be alive.

Much like the Kate Steinle murder, the illegal status of the murderer has everything to do with the crime. Every single crime committed by an illegal alien is a crime that would not have happened if the person were not here illegally."
"sheriff doesn't see a connection between the killing and [the murderer's] immigration status"

What is the explanation of the Democrats/Liberals for their desire for illegal immigration????

"Five Illegal Aliens Arrested After Shooting Woman 13 Times....
Police in George, Washington State, have arrested five illegal aliens wanted in connection with the murder of a woman....
...Sundberg was arguing with Rodriguez on the evening of December 21. The report does not disclose what the argument was about. Shortly after the argument, Sundberg was kidnapped and taken to the location where her body was eventually discovered.
....drove her to a rest area alongside a highway, according to the police report. Varona was seen kicking the back of one of her legs, forcing her to the ground. Rodriguez then allegedly shot her at least 13 times in the head.d"
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/wa-woman.png

"The region of Washington State where a 31-year-old woman was allegedly shot 13 and killed by a gang of illegal immigrants is surrounded by sanctuary jurisdictions."
Sanctuary Cities Surround Area Where Illegal Aliens Allegedly Killed Woman

"....local officials pledged that Portland will remain a "sanctuary city" for undocumented immigrants, despite threats by Trump to remove federal funding from cities that don't help with deportations."
A Multnomah County Sheriff’s Deputy Allegedly Aided Federal Agents in Courthouse Immigration Sting
the last refuge of gun lovers?

10USC311 is also, federal law;

don't be illegal to it; be Patriotic.

"According to the Department of Agriculture, 1.5 million noncitizens received food stamps in the 2015 fiscal year, as did 3.9 million citizen children living with noncitizen adults.
Undocumented immigrants are never eligible for food stamps, though they may live in a “mixed eligibility” household that does receive them. For instance, it’s not uncommon for undocumented parents to apply for assistance on behalf of their citizen children."
Immigrants are now canceling their food stamps for fear that Trump will deport them

Who's zoomin' who????

There is no attempt to restrict food stamps from illegal aliens any more than states that issue driver's licenses to illegals attempt to restrict them from voting.

"Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment." The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

"According to the Department of Agriculture, 1.5 million noncitizens received food stamps in the 2015 fiscal year, as did 3.9 million citizen children living with noncitizen adults.
Undocumented immigrants are never eligible for food stamps, though they may live in a “mixed eligibility” household that does receive them. For instance, it’s not uncommon for undocumented parents to apply for assistance on behalf of their citizen children."
Immigrants are now canceling their food stamps for fear that Trump will deport them

Who's zoomin' who????

There is no attempt to restrict food stamps from illegal aliens any more than states that issue driver's licenses to illegals attempt to restrict them from voting.

"Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment." The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens
Reward is not the word I would use. Households with illegals tend to receive fewer benefits than households with no illegals; thus, less need for food stamps for households with only legals.

The right wing has a problem with Labor coming in, and "working for food" to make the rich richer, faster.

Liberals, with their mouth-foaming hatred of American sovereignty, make every effort to conflate immigrants with illegal immigrants.

Let me remind all of a legal immigrant who memorialized the legal immigrants' love of this nation.

Today, March 21, is an anniversary of same:

On this day, in 1939 - A song, written by Irving Berlin in 1918 as a tribute by a successful immigrant to his adopted country, was recorded by Kate Smith for Victor Records.

Ms. Smith had introduced the song on her Thursday, November 10, 1938 radio show (aired live the day before Armistice Day).

It was a fitting tribute to its composer, who gave all royalties from the very popular and emotional, "God Bless America" to the Boy Scouts. The song became Kate Smith’s second signature after "When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain"; and the second national anthem of the United States of America.

“sheriff doesn’t see a connection between the killing and [the murderer’s] immigration status”
Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 10:00am
Excuse me, but if he weren’t here illegally, she’d still be alive.
If the murderer were not illegally in the U.S., he would not be here at all. And if he weren’t here, Jill Sundberg would be alive.

Much like the Kate Steinle murder, the illegal status of the murderer has everything to do with the crime. Every single crime committed by an illegal alien is a crime that would not have happened if the person were not here illegally."
"sheriff doesn't see a connection between the killing and [the murderer's] immigration status"

What is the explanation of the Democrats/Liberals for their desire for illegal immigration????
I think it's some sort of philosophy. Some people think all people and all nations are the same and there should not be borders. :)

"Sanctuary policies 'led to' brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl

Two illegal-alien teenagers who were placed in ninth-grade classes at Montgomery County Schools, Maryland, have been arrested and charged with the brutal rape of a 14-year-old girl, and at least one of the boys had a pending deportation order from ICE.

The boys, identified as Henry Sanchez, 18, of Guatemala and Jose Montano, 17, of El Salvador, approached the young girl in the hallway near the gymnasium inside Rockville High School during school hours about 9 a.m. on Thursday.

....raped her anally, orally and vaginally,...

Sanchez had a pending deportation order, which was not carried out while immigration activists tried to block the deportation."
Sanctuary policies ‘led to’ brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl

And so, as we leave yet one more.....'benefit'.....of Liberal/Democrat immigration policy, deep thinkers on the Left are looking forward to their next.....'success.'

Last edited:
"....“18-year-old criminals set to be deported should not be a freshman in our public schools,..."
Sanctuary policies ‘led to’ brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl

Really?????

What sort of xenophobic, heartless, atavistic, knuckle-dragging Rightwing Trump-supporter would say something like that??????????

Not right-thinking Progressives.....
"At Judge Neil M. Gorsuch’s confirmation hearing on Monday, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, started the ball rolling by remarking that she found his “originalist judicial philosophy to be really troubling.”
The founders were not dummies; they knew that society would evolve in unforeseeable ways — morally, socially, politically, technologically — ..."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/opinion/the-problems-with-originalism.html?_r=0

American victims to illegal alien criminals are sacrifices that need be made for the 'evolution' of society!

Forum List

Back