Immigration....Who To Invite In?

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.
Not everyone wants to stay permanently; if they can cross the border easily. We should be making money on foreign Persons with a market friendly visa. Ensuring participants in US markets are legal, is Commercial obligation of the general government.

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.

I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.

We have lots of home-grown Liberal millionaires already.

FACT: Over 80% of all illegals are on welfare, and over 70% of LEGAL immigrants are on welfare. Why the hell are we allowing so many losers into our country?

The above is the kind of dementia that should console all liberals in the knowledge that these people can never be in control of this country.

Let's clear up one of the major lies we are fed by the Left.

9. Unable to deny the flood of illegals in the country, Liberals try to argue that they are an asset. The claim is that the economy needs these illegals.
"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

"Illegal immigration each year costs us between 200 and 300 billion dollars,” he said. “I don’t know if anybody gives you those numbers — probably not. But, and when you include crime and other problems it’s more than that. So you are talking about 200 and 300 billion, the way it is now.”

According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, approximately 11.4 million individuals in the U.S. illegally paid $11.84 billion in state and local taxes in 2012. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services."
CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

[So much for that fable.]
15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

Shut down Planned Parenthood's abortion mills and we'll have enough native-born Americans to fill our needs. :thup:

Immigration....Who To Invite In?

who does Canada invite in ? you live there ..

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.

I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.

FACT: Over 80% of all illegals are on welfare, and over 70% of LEGAL immigrants are on welfare. Why the hell are we allowing so many losers into our country?

That is the central question regarding the whole mess of what our immigration policies come down to...........this issue has been covered time and again over the past few years but many still have not heard or were not listening or in the case of the duped......truth does not register with them.

Let me go over this once again as quickly as possible...........first of all it is critical to understand that our traditional immigration policy was altered in 1965 by LBJ and the usual suspects....they not only ramrodded a radical new immigration policy into effect...they lied about it.

How the Immigration Act of 1965 Inadvertently Changed America

It’s time for the U.S. to embrace a talent-based immigration system

Last edited:
So what/ Everyone who isn't white votes democrat. That's most of the planet we draw immigrants from

Asians have every reason to vote Republican looking at their party platform, they don't because republicans either racists or theocrats no one wants anything to do with. The only people who can stand em are converts, and that's per capita only Koreans.

Asians also have lower crime rates...

The same is true for any country that sends over it's doctors and engineers...Their immigrants are always going to be better behaved and make more money than your average Joe.

What the fuck kind of delusion is in this post?

Low skill immigration = bad (i think we can clean our own toilets and pick our own fruit)

High skill immigration = better than your white trash ass

I'm all for this sort of soft eugenics. Gotta raise dat collective IQ somehow

We are the premier destination on the planet for just about everyone who wants to leave their own country. Why would you not use that, especially when we are not breeding like we used to. Massive geopolitical advantage no one calling themselves a "nationalist" could ignore.

Last edited:

The above is the kind of dementia that should console all liberals in the knowledge that these people can never be in control of this country.

Idiot this was widely reported this week, and idiot we already control the country you are 0 for 2 libwit. :laugh:

So what/ Everyone who isn't white votes democrat. That's most of the planet we draw immigrants from

Asians have every reason to vote Republican looking at their party platform, they don't because republicans either racists or theocrats no one wants anything to do with. The only people who can stand em are converts, and that's per capita only Koreans.

The same is true for any country that sends over it's doctors and engineers...Their immigrants are always going to be better behaved and make more money than your average Joe.

Low skill immigration = bad (i think we can clean our own toilets and pick our own fruit)

We are the premier destination on the planet for just about everyone who wants to leave their own country. Why would you not use that, especially when we are not breeding like we used to. Massive geopolitical advantage no one calling themselves a "nationalist" could ignore.

Congrats!

You have the award for the most disjointed, inarticulate post in the thread.

I'm simply surprised it wasn't posted in crayon.

That is the central question regarding the whole mess of what our immigration policies come down to...........this issue has been covered time and again over the past few years but many still have not heard or were not listening or in the case of the duped......truth does not register with them.

Let me go over this once again as quickly as possible...........first of all it is critical to understand that our traditional immigration policy was altered in 1965 by LBJ and the usual suspects....they not only ramrodded a radical new immigration policy into effect...they lied about it.

How the Immigration Act of 1965 Inadvertently Changed America

It’s time for the U.S. to embrace a talent-based immigration system

Allow me to flesh that out a bit...

The hatred of American sovereignty...and of Americans, is nothing new for Democrats.....

Democrats knew what they were doing when they passed the 1965 immigration law that altered the flow from European immigrants to the flood from third world nations.

" Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada.

The proponents of the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. [Democrat] President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] [Democrat] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including [Democrat] Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[17] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[18][19] Specifically, the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Southern and Eastern Europe." Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

Democrats certainly must hate American culture, huh?

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

[Democrat] Ted Kennedy also claimed the 1965 amendments "will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." Teddy cannot have it both ways: either the immigrant will remain unemployed and become a public charge, or he will take a job that otherwise could have gone to a native American. ....immigrant participation lowers wages.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. " FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad said in a speech in 1997: "We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. . . . If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate North. We should migrate North in our millions, legally or illegally. Masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America."
Half a Century of Barely Controlled Immigration

How would he vote, Democrat or Republican?

10. “In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

Now....the answer to this Democrat muddle.

11. There is an answer, and it has been tried: between 1924 and 1965 ....due to the huge wave of immigration in earlier times, the nation took a breather, as it were, from immigration....and, from 1924 to 1965, immigration was almost completely discontinued.
That was the time allowed for new Americans to incorporate the views and values that would make them Americans....real Americans: the number one requirement- assimilation.

Not Liberals, or Progressives.
Americans.

"America's current mass immigration mess is the result of a change in the laws in 1965. Prior to 1965, despite some changes in the 50's, America was a low-immigration country basically living under immigration laws written in 1924.

Thanks to low immigration, the swamp of cheap labor was largely drained during this period, America became a fundamentally middle-class society, and our many European ethnic groups were brought together into a common national culture. " The High Price Today of Immigration Reform in 1965

What excuse can Liberals/Democrats use for their insane immigration policies?
Heartfelt interest in the welfare of immigrants?

How about heartfelt interest in the welfare of Americans????????

Congrats!

What a substantive response

Not that I expected any less

You need a muzzle, and better things to do with your time.

As if you and your kin have ever been a boon to America. Hahaha

Congrats!

What a substantive response

Not that I expected any less

Glad to see that my dart wounded you.
Be sure to get back to me as soon as you graduate junior high school.

Congrats!

Says who? You, of all people? "Hahahaha" indeed.

"MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

All 50 Mexican consulates in the U.S. on Friday launched legal assistance centers to form partnerships with nonprofit groups and tap lawyers to help those fearing Trump's policies.

"We live in fear of going back to Mexico, to the violence, the poverty we suffered," said Ciriaco, who migrated along with her husband and two children 20 years ago from the state of Guerrero. She gave birth to her third child in Miami. "Now, it's just a matter of waiting for that day to come."
News from The Associated Press

"....a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration."

How would one characterize those fighting against a "crackdown on illegal immigration."

Would they be 'lawful'????

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.
Our first world Government is expensive. We allege to subscribe to Capitalism, not socialism on a national basis.

A market friendly visa could be renewable annually.

A market friendly fee or a market recognizable fine could solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis while ensuring participation is legal in our markets.

"There are regular reports of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens – horrific gang-related murders have occurred recently in New York, Washington, D.C., and Houston – but the true crime rate among illegal aliens is not known. Most states do not keep those records for reasons we can only guess, plus there is no way of knowing the real number of illegals in the country. That fact hasn’t stopped liberal commentators and politicians from stating unequivocally that we Americans are the real crime problem in this country.

Democrats would rather pander for the potential votes of illegal aliens should they be granted citizenship than defend Americans."
Derek Hunter - For Democrats, How Many American Victims Are Enough?

"There are regular reports of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens – horrific gang-related murders have occurred recently in New York, Washington, D.C., and Houston – but the true crime rate among illegal aliens is not known. Most states do not keep those records for reasons we can only guess, plus there is no way of knowing the real number of illegals in the country. That fact hasn’t stopped liberal commentators and politicians from stating unequivocally that we Americans are the real crime problem in this country.

Democrats would rather pander for the potential votes of illegal aliens should they be granted citizenship than defend Americans."
Derek Hunter - For Democrats, How Many American Victims Are Enough?
A market friendly fee or a market recognizable fine could solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis while ensuring participation is legal in our markets.

Only the right wing is, is social enough on a national basis, to merely "ditch Capitalism", in favor of their fantasy.

Forum List

Back