Immigration reform, what should it be

just stop the immigration of all kinds Unkatore . It might happen with the way many Americans are worked up by ISIS infiltrators coming over the border . Plus the new illegal alien school FLU that suddenly appeared when little illegals started going to public schools and distributing FLU . Plus , all the other diseases brought across the border . Yeah , I don't know , I'm thinking that maybe Americans are waking up to the dissolution of America !!

yeah , listen to Unkatore as if he is working fer the good of Americans . Like I said , 200 million people in the USA in 1970 and 305 to 330 million including illegals in the USA in 2014 . You are no authority other than a pro immigration proponent Unkatore .

With some of our nation's rivers used to the point where they no longer reach the ocean and more frequent droughts continuing to diminish the water availability, we should just end ALL immigration across the board.
If people want to leave that would be fine, however, the continued influx of immigrants (regardless of what nation they come from) just puts more stress on already dwindling resources.

good to see your post MDIVER , my main problem is population growth within the USA . I'd like to see it stopped and reduced . See the census numbers that I posted from 1970 to what it is now .

you've explained , yer concerns and mine are not the same Unkatore so your explain means nothing to me . You have an agenda to grow USA population whereas I don't . Mostly I just want the numbers and growth of the USA to be out in view . In 1970 the USA had 200 million and in 2014 we have about 330 million .

just so that the numbers of population growth in the USA can be seen and recognized Unkatore , that's all I want --- 200 million in 1970 and 330 million in 2014 !!

Unkotare, floods are episodic events which cause runoff of topsoil and crop destruction and are not beneficial to the soil enrichment. Good topsoil is needed for sustained crop growth and grass growth for cattle and regular seasonal rains (not flooding) are that which helps the topsoil. We are having torrential rains which cause the flooding, however, regular seasonal rains which is what helps the soil, are diminishing; end result is less crops and less grasses to feed beef and dairy cattle. I grew up and worked on my uncle's farm and any flooding was devastating to the crops.
A decrease in the population via ending immigration and continuing to allow emigration, would result in less stress on our dwindling resources.

No, it is not natural for most humans to migrate to another country illegally. Most people respect the rule of law, a nation's borders and its citizens that live within it. If they are truly faced with bad conditions in their own countries then they would come as refugees providing they fit the description of a refugee. Just wanting a better life by economic gain does not make one a refugee. If that were the case we'd have 2 billion impoverished migrating here. Oh, joy!
The rule of law has nothing to do with nature. The philosophy the rule of law is based upon in the United States is that we need the law to overcome what the chaotic state of nature would be.

You cannot call illegal immigration natural or unnatural. That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be like calling illegal immigration purple. Totally illogical use of words.

Laws trump someone's so-called nature to violate them. If someone is pre-disposed to commit theft our laws trump that and you pay the consequences for doing so. It's the same thing with illegal immigration. And as I said, it isn't natural for most humans to violate those laws. So therefore illegal immigration is not natural. Nothing illogical about stating the truth and your purple analogy is quite laughable and desperate. Why do you continue to defend illegal immigration by trying to make it appear that it is normal?
Nobody is defending illegal immigration. The argument is that your use of the word unnatural to describe it is a nonsensical and improper use of the term. You are conflating "unlawful" with "unnatural." Please take a basic English vocabulary class to understand why those two words are not synonyms.

Please try some reading comprehension. It is not natural for most humans to break a nation's immigration laws and that type of demographic takeover is neither natural nor lawful and completely unacceptable. If you don't get that then I can't help you.
I can read just fine. But no matter how many times you post the same thing over and over, your conflation of "unnatural" and "unlawful" is simply incorrect.

I get it . It is natural for most human beings to break the law, right? And it's just a "natural" demographic takeover via illegal immigration, right? (insert rolling eyes here).

Your conflation of "unnatural" and "unlawful" is simply incorrect. Refer to the dictionary.

Why don't you and your buddy just answer my questions instead? Is it "natural" for most humans to break the law in this case our immigration laws? Is it a "natural" demographic takeover via illegal immigration? In both cases the word natural is appropriate but your apparent sympathies for illegal aliens blinds you and won't allow you to accept the truth that illegal immigration is neither natural nor lawful. So you pick apart the world natural instead. Anything to divert from the truth though, right?

Forum List

Back