Immigration reform, what should it be

My guess is that he wants us to become a Hispanic nation and it doesn't matter to him whether it happens legally or illegally just as long as it happens.

Your "guess" would be completely wrong. Good job being stupid. Maybe your boyfriend will come back and defend your stupidity.

Still childishly resorting to insults? Typical liberal, ethnocentric, illegal alien lover. I'm a hetrosexual male married to a woman so I don't have nor want a boyfriend. Keep the insults flying though shows you've lost the discussion. So where did you come up with the handle of "oldgloryhole" if not in the Topix forum? Got a dishonest streak I see to.

My guess is that he wants us to become a Hispanic nation and it doesn't matter to him whether it happens legally or illegally just as long as it happens.

Your "guess" would be completely wrong. Good job being stupid. Maybe your boyfriend will come back and defend your stupidity.

Still childishly resorting to insults? ...

That is your whine after posting "he wants us to become a Hispanic nation and it doesn't matter to him whether it happens legally or illegally just as long as it happens"? Fuck off, hypocrite.

So where did you come up with the handle of "oldgloryhole"....

Gosh, no two people on earth could have landed on that obvious play on your inappropriate screen name... :rolleyes:

Yeah sure thing. Just a coincidence. Your foul mouth, insinuations that I'm gay and constant insults just proves more and more that you posted in the Toxpix forum under "oldgloryhole". You fit right in with that childish bunch.

Gosh, no two people on earth could have landed on that obvious play on your inappropriate screen name... :rolleyes:

Yeah sure thing. Just a coincidence. Your foul mouth, insinuations that I'm gay and constant insults just proves more and more that you posted in the Toxpix forum under "oldgloryhole". You fit right in with that childish bunch.

Take it up with your shrink. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, fool.

Immigration reform: Stop letting in white people. No wait! We already did that!! :D

Take it up with your shrink. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, fool.

You're the one who needs a shrink as to why an adult (assuming you are one) has to resort to the "F" word all the time and stupid insults instead of debating with civility. There is nothing "common" about the term "Oldgloryhole" either.

You're the one who needs a shrink as to why an adult (assuming you are one) has to resort to the "F" word all the time and stupid insults instead of debating with civility. There is nothing "common" about the term "Oldgloryhole" either.

Is that all you've got? Can't admit that you act like a child in here yourself with your foul language and insults and yet I'm the baby? Get lost!

yep , about 200 million people in the USA in 1970 and about 308 million in the USA in the 2010 census . Course I round the numbers off at about 330 million because I include the 20 or so million illegals that are also in the USA . Mornin Unkatore , you old name caller you !!

Shortsighted fools feel very good until that first step off the cliff they weren't looking at for years and years.

thing is that Unkatore never explains his reasoning as to why immigration is good for existing Americans that are living in the USA . He only gives dire warnings , calls names and tries to scare about a lack of immigrants . I don't know wots up with him !! I just wish that he'd explain his reasoning , just fer grins !!

Is that all you've got? Won't admit that you can't be civil so I'm the one who is the baby? Get lost!

Fix your quote, idiot.
thing is that Unkatore never explains his reasoning as to why immigration is good for existing Americans that are living in the USA . He only gives dire warnings , calls names and tries to scare about a lack of immigrants . I don't know wots up with him !! I just wish that he'd explain his reasoning , just fer grins !!

He can't and won't explain it truthfully because it would expose his agenda. I already mentioned what I believe his agenda is.

thing is that Unkatore never explains his reasoning as to why immigration is good for existing Americans that are living in the USA .

It's too bad you are incapable of the rudimentary reasoning involved in understanding just how stupid that statement is.

Leaving aside the mountains of data I have thrown in your insipid face, where exactly do you think "Americans that are living in the USA" came from?

Is that all you've got? Won't admit that you can't be civil so I'm the one who is the baby? Get lost!

Fix your quote, idiot.

He can't and won't explain it truthfully because it would expose his agenda. I already mentioned what I believe his agenda is.

What "agenda" is that, oldgloryhole? Come straight out with it. Better yet, ask me instead of making more of a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back