Immigration reform, what should it be

Americans as a distinct group will be gone , over run in my opinion . You already see Americans being over run in [example] s. calfornia imo .

To be fair there are many Hispanics (the group here in the largest numbers illegally) who are also citizens of this country. We won't be overrun with illegal aliens but our demographics will certainly change. I object to this unnatural and unlawful change and so do most sane and loyal Americans.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

Please don't bother to reply to me if you can't be civil. There is nothing natural about illegal immigration nor is it lawful. It's a huge negative impact on our own citizens also. Get back with me when Mexico embraces an illegal invasion from China and therefore turns into an Asian country culturally rather than a Hispanic one in identity. Hypocrisy, anyone?

Illegal immigration over political boundaries is not a process of nature one way or the other. Illegal immigration is a problem, but your attempt to dramatize it further through the misuse of language is unnecessary and indulgent.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens? Why so little respect for our immigration laws that you appear to defend illegal aliens but try to pretend you don't?
The definition of "unnatural" is not something with a "huge negative impact." Unkotare is correct. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to define illegal immigration as unnatural.

So it's just plain natural for most human beings to crash a nation's borders illegally? Really? I note that neither of you would touch the word unlawful of which it certainly is. What nation in the world would embrace the changing of their demographics in that manner?

Americans as a distinct group will be gone , over run in my opinion . You already see Americans being over run in [example] s. calfornia imo .

To be fair there are many Hispanics (the group here in the largest numbers illegally) who are also citizens of this country. We won't be overrun with illegal aliens but our demographics will certainly change. I object to this unnatural and unlawful change and so do most sane and loyal Americans.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

Please don't bother to reply to me if you can't be civil. There is nothing natural about illegal immigration nor is it lawful. It's a huge negative impact on our own citizens also. Get back with me when Mexico embraces an illegal invasion from China and therefore turns into an Asian country culturally rather than a Hispanic one in identity. Hypocrisy, anyone?

Illegal immigration over political boundaries is not a process of nature one way or the other. Illegal immigration is a problem, but your attempt to dramatize it further through the misuse of language is unnecessary and indulgent.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens? Why so little respect for our immigration laws that you appear to defend illegal aliens but try to pretend you don't?
The definition of "unnatural" is not something with a "huge negative impact." Unkotare is correct. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to define illegal immigration as unnatural.

So it's just plain natural for most human beings to crash a nation's borders illegally? Really? I note that neither of you would touch the word unlawful of which it certainly is. What nation in the world would embrace the changing of their demographics in that manner?
It is not a question of natural or unnatural at all. The terms literally make absolutely no sense when describing illegal immigration. Obviously it isn't lawful...but lawful and natural are not synonyms.

If anything, immigration is natural. When faced with bad conditions, and seeing better conditions somewhere else, it is natural for people to immigrate. Legal barriers to that natural immigration making it illegal are more sensibly defined as unnatural than the immigration itself.

if talking to me [pismoe] , I don't think that I've said anything about natural or unnatural . All I said was ILLEGAL , and I don't like that . Also , don't like LEGAL immigration very much either S.Nation .

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

It is not a question of natural or unnatural at all. The terms literally make absolutely no sense when describing illegal immigration. Obviously it isn't lawful...but lawful and natural are not synonyms.

If anything, immigration is natural. When faced with bad conditions, and seeing better conditions somewhere else, it is natural for people to immigrate. Legal barriers to that natural immigration making it illegal are more sensibly defined as unnatural than the immigration itself.

No, it is not natural for most humans to migrate to another country illegally. Most people respect the rule of law, a nation's borders and its citizens that live within it. If they are truly faced with bad conditions in their own countries then they would come as refugees providing they fit the description of a refugee. Just wanting a better life by economic gain does not make one a refugee. If that were the case we'd have 2 billion impoverished migrating here. Oh, joy!

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

No, it is not natural for most humans to migrate to another country illegally. Most people respect the rule of law, a nation's borders and its citizens that live within it. If they are truly faced with bad conditions in their own countries then they would come as refugees providing they fit the description of a refugee. Just wanting a better life by economic gain does not make one a refugee. If that were the case we'd have 2 billion impoverished migrating here. Oh, joy!
The rule of law has nothing to do with nature. The philosophy the rule of law is based upon in the United States is that we need the law to overcome what the chaotic state of nature would be.

You cannot call illegal immigration natural or unnatural. That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be like calling illegal immigration purple. Totally illogical use of words.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens?

Do you imagine that someone is defending illegal immigration, headcase? Not me, dopey.

Immigration reform: Close the fucking door! At least until there's no more hunger and unemployment in the US.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens?

Do you imagine that someone is defending illegal immigration, headcase? Not me, dopey.

Still can't debate without the name calling? Your posts reek of defense of illegal aliens.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

The rule of law has nothing to do with nature. The philosophy the rule of law is based upon in the United States is that we need the law to overcome what the chaotic state of nature would be.

You cannot call illegal immigration natural or unnatural. That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be like calling illegal immigration purple. Totally illogical use of words.

Laws trump someone's so-called nature to violate them. If someone is pre-disposed to commit theft our laws trump that and you pay the consequences for doing so. It's the same thing with illegal immigration. And as I said, it isn't natural for most humans to violate those laws. So therefore illegal immigration is not natural. Nothing illogical about stating the truth and your purple analogy is quite laughable and desperate. Why do you continue to defend illegal immigration by trying to make it appear that it is normal?

Unkatore thinks that he is an expert on numbers of people coming to the USA . He is pro immigration and illegal immigration is something he would fix by making illegal immigration legal .

Unkatore thinks... illegal immigration is something he would fix by making illegal immigration legal .

I never said anything remotely like that, you lying sack of shit. If you've got nothing to say, then shut the fuck up instead of so transparently trying to misrepresent me, you lowlife douche.

all that needs to be done is to check out all yer postings on immigration , illegal immigration , numbers of immigrants into the USA to see your thinking on immigration Unkatore . You are Pro Immigration by looking at yer past words and postings . By the by , good morning , hope you slept well !!

all that needs to be done is to check out all yer postings on immigration , illegal immigration , numbers of immigrants into the USA to see your thinking on immigration Unkatore . !!

By all means, look. I have always made it very clear that illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed and that the government is shirking its duty in not controlling our borders. No need for you to fabricate, you low-life, lying sack of shit. Take a dollar and see if you can go buy some character.

yewd just increase legal immigration , you like immigration into the USA , imo Unkatore .

I can see you with yer sign Unkatore , your sign would say ' stop illegal immigration by increasing Legal immigration ', actually pretty funny !!

Unkatore thinks... illegal immigration is something he would fix by making illegal immigration legal .

I never said anything remotely like that, you lying sack of shit. If you've got nothing to say, then shut the fuck up instead of so transparently trying to misrepresent me, you lowlife douche.
Uncle Tard says we have plenty of room in the US, keep the door open wide!!!

yep , BILLY , I don't know your age but I'm 65 and the population of the USA has soared in the last 40 years and its due to immigration . --- Hey Unkatore , howdy !!

Laws trump someone's so-called nature to violate them. If someone is pre-disposed to commit theft our laws trump that and you pay the consequences for doing so. It's the same thing with illegal immigration. And as I said, it isn't natural for most humans to violate those laws. So therefore illegal immigration is not natural. Nothing illogical about stating the truth and your purple analogy is quite laughable and desperate. Why do you continue to defend illegal immigration by trying to make it appear that it is normal?
Nobody is defending illegal immigration. The argument is that your use of the word unnatural to describe it is a nonsensical and improper use of the term. You are conflating "unlawful" with "unnatural." Please take a basic English vocabulary class to understand why those two words are not synonyms.

Forum List

Back