Immigration reform, what should it be

see wot I mean , Unkatore never says anything other than to try to be insulting . yep , 200 million in 1970 and 308 million in 2014 plus the 20 million or so illegal aliens in the USA .

see wot I mean , Unkatore never says anything other than to try to be insulting . ....

You meant to say that I have proven everything I've claimed to you dozens of times, and you have - in true Rain Man fashion - merely ignored the truth to chant your mindless mantra. It's not my fault you're a shameless idiot.

Is that all you've got? Won't admit that you can't be civil so I'm the one who is the baby? Get lost!

Fix your quote, idiot.
thing is that Unkatore never explains his reasoning as to why immigration is good for existing Americans that are living in the USA . He only gives dire warnings , calls names and tries to scare about a lack of immigrants . I don't know wots up with him !! I just wish that he'd explain his reasoning , just fer grins !!

He can't and won't explain it truthfully because it would expose his agenda. I already mentioned what I believe his agenda is.

What "agenda" is that, oldgloryhole? Come straight out with it. Better yet, ask me instead of making more of a fool of yourself.

Go back and read the post where I mentioned your agenda already. Now who's the fool?

Now who's the fool?

Still you. What "agenda" did you dream up in your widdle imagination, oldgloryhole?

It's, Olglory1 not "oldgloryhole" you childish POS! You already replied to me several posts ago about what I believe is your agenda. Do you have Aldlheimers or are incapable of going back a few posts to refresh your memory? This is the illegal immigration forum so if it is legal immigrants that you claim you desire then why even post about them under "this" forum?

Now who's the fool?

Still you. What "agenda" did you dream up in your widdle imagination, oldgloryhole?

It's, Olglory1 not "oldgloryhole" you childish POS! You already replied to me several posts ago about what I believe is your agenda. Do you have Aldlheimers or are incapable of going back a few posts to refresh your memory? This is the illegal immigration forum so if it is legal immigrants that you claim you desire then why even post about them under "this" forum?

Why won't you just say what "agenda" you are imagining, oldgloryhole?

ya didn't ask me but I think you just want to make sure that you have a pension coming in in yer old age 'perfessor Unkatore' !!

ya didn't ask me but I think you just want to make sure that you have a pension coming in in yer old age 'perfessor Unkatore' !!

Don't you find it interesting and very telling that one would post about legal immigration in the illegal immigration forum? Hmm. Whom among us is opposed to legal immigration in reasonable quotas based on our ability to provide them with jobs and resources? But this forum isn't about that. It's about ILLEGAL immigration.

What's 'interesting' is how many people seem unwilling or unable to truly distinguish between legal and illegal immigration. But then, some people seem to revel in their ignorance....

The advocates for illegal aliens are the worst offenders when it comes to distinguishing between legal and illegal "immigrants". They often call illegal aliens plain ole immigrants when they are not. They blur the lines between the two groups to take the attention away from the fact that illegal aliens are here in violation of our immigration laws and bypassed the system that legal immigrants followed. Legal immigrants should feel insulted by this and rightly so. Amnesty for them would be an even bigger insult.

Another thing is that I am not here to discuss legal immigration because this is the illegal immigration forum. So it isn't me that doesn't know the difference.

Last edited:
I think that Unkatore may be being respectful at last , there were no insults by him in his last post !! ME , distinction between legal and illegal immigrants is moot , we have a growing population in the USA and so I'd like to see both forms of immigration both legal and illegal stopped . Population in USA in 1970 was 200 million , census numbers for 2010 was 308 million people in the USA and that's not counting the 20 or so million illegal immigrants that are in the USA .

The advocates for illegal aliens are the worst offenders when it comes to distinguishing between legal and illegal "immigrants". ...

If you find any such advocates you can take that up with them, oldgloryhole.

ME , distinction between legal and illegal immigrants is moot , we have a growing population in the USA and so I'd like to see both forms of immigration both legal and illegal stopped . ....

Hey oldgloryhole, you see that? ^^^ That's the kind of idiotic asshole I was telling you about.

Another thing is that I am not here to discuss legal immigration because this is the illegal immigration forum. ...

Don't worry, you are free to discuss anything related to immigration here. You're the nervous sort, eh?

yeah PERFESSOR of philosophy Unkatore , practitioner and teacher of a pseudo science . I don't see a reason to grow Americas population past what it is . More population just makes things more crowded and less pleasant for existing Americans . American traditions and laws CHANGE so as to accommodate the imported foreigners . Doesn't make sense to me to do that just so yew can be provided with a pension check . Otherwise , hows it going Perfessor Unkatore , are you sober yet ??

Until I am referred to in name correctly and with respect and without insults I won't respond to the adolescent child. Once again the topic of this forum is illegal immigration not legal immigration nor population growth from legal immigration. If one wants to discuss uncontrolled population growth from illegal immigration and the negative impact it has (which is what it is) I will be more than willing to discuss that. Legalizing millions of illegal aliens negates our sensible annual immigration quotas.

yeah PERFESSOR of philosophy Unkatore , practitioner and teacher of a pseudo science . I don't see a reason to grow Americas population past what it is . More population just makes things more crowded and less pleasant for existing Americans . American traditions and laws CHANGE so as to accommodate the imported foreigners . Doesn't make sense to me to do that just so yew can be provided with a pension check . Otherwise , hows it going Perfessor Unkatore , are you sober yet ??

He would be thrilled to see illegal aliens given amnesty to help fulfill his population growth fantasies (mostly by Hispanics). It would transform our country demographically and that is really what he desires.

there you go OldGLORY , the guy is impolite , wants what he wants and the rest of us can be damned . He doesn't even discuss his reasons for wanting population growth other than that Americans will be sorry if America doesn't grow its population with imported people .

Forum List

Back