Immigration Reform that works

Give them a chance to become "legal," ...

They have a chance. It's called "go home, then come back and do things the right way."

Takes too long. It is simply a punitive/hateful idea.

Well, I'd like a brand new Mercedes to. Should I just steal one because it would take me too long to afford one? If anyone objects should I call them hateful? I swear you pro-illegals makes me sick!

They have a chance. It's called "go home, then come back and do things the right way."

Well, I'd like a brand new Mercedes to. Should I just steal one because it would take me too long to afford one? If anyone objects should I call them hateful? I swear you pro-illegals makes me sick!

Poor, pitiful baby.

Poor, pitiful baby.

Couldn't dispute the logic of my analogy, could you? Or did the analogy go right over your head?

Last edited:
they just aren't good at predicate logic or future time orientation or impulse/gratification control.
analogies?..zoom..right over their heads, too.

Low IQ and all...you know...

Poor, pitiful baby.

Couldn't dispute the logic of my analogy, could you? Or did the analogy go right over your head?

Your analogy is sophomoric.. My guess most of you right wingers would head to the USA if you were born in Mexico.

Poor, pitiful baby.

Your analogy is sophomoric.. My guess most of you right wingers would head to the USA if you were born in Mexico.

there's part of your problem..you invent fantasy scenarios and then you "guess" about things..THEN you make wild proclamations and draw flawed conclusions based on your "guesses"

You should run for office..I'm sure you'd lock up the negro vote. You're black, racist and stupid...you could be president!

Poor, pitiful baby.

No, it was right on. As for me I would never illegally jump another country's borders. I would have more respect for their own citizens than to do that.

Forum List

Back