Immigration is Destroying America.

America is a living organism. Immigration is a constant adaptation.

People are living organisms. And if they eat to much, they get sick. If they eat much too much, they die. And families can implode if they have too many kids that they can't afford.

If a herd of antelope overgraze and eat all the grass of their pasture (exceed it's carrying capacity), they all die. This is fundamental ecology. Same applies with human ecology.

As much as I would love to tear your reply up into a hundred little pieces I will contain myself to pointing out the difference between our two comparisons. I used the singular and you used the plural.

I would really like to know what an imploded family looks like though.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Especially Whites, huh? Why is that?

Can't you read ? I TOLD you why. Because of Affirmative Action discrimination.

So, your OP is not an anti Immigration/Pro American post. It's an anti Immigration/Anti minority American post.

What's heartening to consider is that today's immigrants, like those who came before them, are learning English, assimilating to American culture, and becoming part of the fabric of our nation while adding to its richness. The melting pot is still simmering away. Most of the misconceptions that cause fear and outrage among the ignorant, misinformed, or merely weak-minded stem from yet more ill-considered attempts at fucking with our social fabric from the left. As always, they undertake this destructive behavior when they feel the need to control some population, pander for votes, or undermine for the sake of undermining as if they really cannot conceive that "change" can be for the worse as well as for the better.

Despite the machinations, manipulations, and shameless pandering from the left, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those before them did and those after them will.

When I first started working in machine shops in the early eighties mexicans made up about 5% of employees. When I retired it was around 80% and wages stagnated because they would work for less.

They took away jobs that our kids did like mowing lawns. When I was a kid I made a shitload of money cutting grass. They also are stealing min wage jobs from our kids and now they are demanding increases in min wage for jobs that were never meant to be anything but starter jobs.

They dont care about Ameirca and what it stands for. They only care about the money and couldnt give a shit about patriotism.

They send the money they do make back to mexico instead of spending it in the US costing us untold millions in taxes and business revenues.

And dont try and compare them to the Irish or any other immigrant. They came here and even went as far as to change their names to fit in. mexicans come here and demand we bow to their culture.

There is no doubt they cause damage to America.

I agree that they send money back to Mexico. They do so to support their families. In fact, the mexicans that I have worked with were always more concerned about their families than about themselves. Perhaps some of our legal Americans could learn from them?

As for them taking jobs, I can only give you what I know from experience.

I worked for 12 years with a company that put conduit for fiber optics and fiber optic lines underground (among other telecom work). Our subcontractors hired hispanic labor extensively. On one job the local INS and union people pushed to make sure there were no illegals on the job. We ran ads looking for laborers to dig holes and trenches. The pay was $500 per week to start and $600 per week after 90 days. We had over 100 people answer the ad and apply. We called almost 50 back for interviews. 10 of those outright refused a laborer job. We tried hiring people over and over. Only 3 (if I recall) came back for their second day on the job. And only one lasted a week.

I have seen companies try over and over to hire American workers. People SAY they want work. But when it comes to hard manual labor, most Americans won't even try. And those that do are about half-assed about it.

The hispanic crews I have supervised would start work on time, work hard until you told them to take lunch, and be ready to go an hour later.

Needless to say, anyone who can't or won't understand this simply doesn't understand America, the principles upon which it was founded, or what this greatest nation continues to stand for. Anyone fitting this description can't really - in the politico-philosophical sense - be considered an American, regardless of their citizenship or place of birth.

You're living in the past. The US already has enough people.

Feel free to remove yourself if you think so. Make way for someone more deserving.

Stop living in the past, we don't need more immigrants, we need to close the door.

President Theodore Roosevelt believed no man should be discriminated against because of where he was born, but insisted any immigrant who arrives on our shores should become an American in terms of faith, allegiance and language, “If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American. We have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people.”

that sure doesn't include La Raza or CAIR groups....:mad:

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

You forgot to mention all the money sent back to mexico. It's second only to oil in the mexican economy. They need to tax the shit out of any money sent back to mexico.

I did NOT forget all the money sent back to Mexico. That's what # 4 on the list (Remittances) is. And Mexico has been receiving $25 Billion/year of it. See my OP devoted entirely to this subject >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Whoops,my bad.

When I first started working in machine shops in the early eighties mexicans made up about 5% of employees. When I retired it was around 80% and wages stagnated because they would work for less.

They took away jobs that our kids did like mowing lawns. When I was a kid I made a shitload of money cutting grass. They also are stealing min wage jobs from our kids and now they are demanding increases in min wage for jobs that were never meant to be anything but starter jobs.

They dont care about Ameirca and what it stands for. They only care about the money and couldnt give a shit about patriotism.

They send the money they do make back to mexico instead of spending it in the US costing us untold millions in taxes and business revenues.

And dont try and compare them to the Irish or any other immigrant. They came here and even went as far as to change their names to fit in. mexicans come here and demand we bow to their culture.

There is no doubt they cause damage to America.

I agree that they send money back to Mexico. They do so to support their families. In fact, the mexicans that I have worked with were always more concerned about their families than about themselves. Perhaps some of our legal Americans could learn from them?

As for them taking jobs, I can only give you what I know from experience.

I worked for 12 years with a company that put conduit for fiber optics and fiber optic lines underground (among other telecom work). Our subcontractors hired hispanic labor extensively. On one job the local INS and union people pushed to make sure there were no illegals on the job. We ran ads looking for laborers to dig holes and trenches. The pay was $500 per week to start and $600 per week after 90 days. We had over 100 people answer the ad and apply. We called almost 50 back for interviews. 10 of those outright refused a laborer job. We tried hiring people over and over. Only 3 (if I recall) came back for their second day on the job. And only one lasted a week.

I have seen companies try over and over to hire American workers. People SAY they want work. But when it comes to hard manual labor, most Americans won't even try. And those that do are about half-assed about it.

The hispanic crews I have supervised would start work on time, work hard until you told them to take lunch, and be ready to go an hour later.

Somebody was doing those jobs before the massive influx of immigrants.
I never heard "I'm not doing that,thats mexican work" growing up. Now kids are spoiled because they dont know the true meaning of work because those jobs are gone.
They've stolen valuable lessons learned by our children growing up.

Not sure how it is in Alabama. But here in Texas it's a real problem. California has turned into one big barrio which has destroyed their tax base.

If you read the Houston Chronicle easily eight out of ten crimes whether it be intoxication manslaughter,robbery,rape you name it....hispanic.

The majority of immigrants are the people who are from the lowest levels of mexican society so it should be no surprise what they bring to the table.

Are they all like this? Of course not,but a shitload of them are. In fact I would say the majority are when speaking of illegals.

I've got buddies who are hispanic and I was engaged to an hispanic in my younger days. And amazing enough...? They feel the same way.

If you read the Houston Chronicle easily eight out of ten crimes whether it be intoxication manslaughter,robbery,rape you name it....hispanic..

Do the police logs note their immigration status? Thorough reporting by the Chronicle, I guess.

Immigration is Destroying America. , the bad part of America.

American millenials support immigration reform.

Far right? Your time is over.

America is a living organism. Immigration is a constant adaptation.

People are living organisms. And if they eat to much, they get sick. If they eat much too much, they die. And families can implode if they have too many kids that they can't afford.

If a herd of antelope overgraze and eat all the grass of their pasture (exceed it's carrying capacity), they all die. This is fundamental ecology. Same applies with human ecology.

As much as I would love to tear your reply up into a hundred little pieces I will contain myself to pointing out the difference between our two comparisons. I used the singular and you used the plural.

A herd of antelope is singular.

An imploded family ? Evicted from their home. Scattered around living at relatives houses.

Especially Whites, huh? Why is that?

Can't you read ? I TOLD you why. Because of Affirmative Action discrimination.

So, your OP is not an anti Immigration/Pro American post. It's an anti Immigration/Anti minority American post.

FALSE! I don't blame minority immigrants for American affirmative action which they had nothing to do with, I simply point out that since they are non-white, they impact unemployed white Americans even worse. I might also point out that I myself am 50 % Hispanic, ans speak Spanish fluently. Sorry to have dampened your race card fun.

A herd of antelope is singular.

An imploded family ? Evicted from their home. Scattered around living at relatives houses.

A homogeneous plural.

That would be an exploded family.

What's heartening to consider is that today's immigrants, like those who came before them, are learning English, assimilating to American culture, and becoming part of the fabric of our nation while adding to its richness. The melting pot is still simmering away. Most of the misconceptions that cause fear and outrage among the ignorant, misinformed, or merely weak-minded stem from yet more ill-considered attempts at fucking with our social fabric from the left. As always, they undertake this destructive behavior when they feel the need to control some population, pander for votes, or undermine for the sake of undermining as if they really cannot conceive that "change" can be for the worse as well as for the better.

Despite the machinations, manipulations, and shameless pandering from the left, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those before them did and those after them will.

If you had been a fisherman in Pinellas County, Florida in the period 1989-2011, and you had gone fishing at the many bridges around the county (about 20), during a time when the bridges were being converted from drawbridges to the new high span type, and you had seen the 200 or so construction workers there (all illegal aliens), and you had seen that not a single one of them could speak a word of English, and you had spoken to them in Spanish, as I did, and you had heard the disdain they have for America and Americans, and how most of them not only don't assimilate, they don't even intend to stay here for more than 5 years, make some money, then go back, you'd know how wrong what you just said is.

Forum List

Back