Immigration is Destroying America.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Last edited:
Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

Immigrants generally take lower-paying jobs that many natural-born citizens won't touch. Others are better qualified for specialty jobs.

Why does being white grant a citizen special favor in your mind? On Civil Service tests, special consideration is given to veterans of all colors.

2. Wage reduction.

Not true. Qualified immigrants are hired in at the same wage as current employees. The current employees wages do not go down. Again, most start out in jobs with a government-mandated minimum wage.

See above answer. Also, being a natural-born citizen does not guarantee that one is working above the table. I've known several deadbeat dads, anarchists/libertarians, and high school dropouts that work under the table.

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

Remittance? isn't this a repeat of #3? Why yes, it is.

Most immigrants seek gainful employment. If the overlords are allowed to pay them less than a living wage, it's YOU'RE fault for not writing to your Congressman and demanding a higher minimum wage.

6. Increased crime.

Nope. Many immigrants are quite peaceful and law-abiding.

You're grasping at straws with thiis one.

8. Increased pollution.

Umm, no. No you're heading down the road into Batshitville

And now that we're in Batshitville, let's tour it and look at some of the landmarks:

14. Cultural erosion.

Funny you should mention that. I've been on dozens of boards with membes from all over the globe. They all say the same thing:

"American culture can be traced back to Europe, Asia, the Mideast, and Africa. Americans don't actually have much of a culture that they can call their own. They are loud and boorish, though."

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

What foreign diseases did that immigrant from England bring? Or Tatiana, the nice Bosnian lady that I worked with? Darham's a physician, so I think he's clean.

What's going on here is that you're acting like a child. You can't handle anything new so you come up with weird excuses, trying to convince the adults in the room to stop allowing it.

Immigration has been going on in America since Erik the Red built his first longship. It's not gonna stop. Deal.

Last edited:

Harms of Immigration

Immigrants generally take lower-paying jobs that many natural-born citizens won't touch. Others are better qualified for specialty jobs.

Why does being white grant a citizen special favor in your mind? On Civil Service tests, special consideration is given to veterans of all colors.

2. Wage reduction.

Not true. Qualified immigrants are hired in at the same wage as current employees. The current employees wages do not go down. Again, most start out in jobs with a government-mandated minimum wage.
See above answer. Also, being a natural-born citizen does not guarantee that one is working above the table. I've known several deadbeat dads, anarchists/libertarians, and high school dropouts that work under the table.
Remittance? isn't this a repeat of #3? Why yes, it is.
Most immigrants seek gainful employment. If the overlords are allowed to pay them less than a living wage, it's YOU'RE fault for not writing to your Congressman and demanding a higher minimum wage.
Nope. Many immigrants are quite peaceful and law-abiding.
You're grasping at straws with thiis one.
Umm, no. No you're heading down the road into Batshitville
And now that we're in Batshitville, let's tour it and look at some of the landmarks:
14. Cultural erosion.
Funny you should mention that. I've been on dozens of boards with membes from all over the globe. They all say the same thing:
"American culture can be traced back to Europe, Asia, the Mideast, and Africa. Americans don't actually have much of a culture that they can call their own. They are loud and boorish, though."
What foreign diseases did that immigrant from England bring? Or Tatiana, the nice Bosnian lady that I worked with? Darham's a physician, so I think he's clean.
What's going on here is that you're acting like a child. You can't handle anything new so you come up with weird excuses, trying to convince the adults in the room to stop allowing it.
Immigration has been going on in America since Erik the Red built his first longship. It's not gonna stop. Deal.

Obviously you have no clue on this subject, but at 3:36 AM, I'm not going to obliterate your absurd posts. I'll do that later today, after I get my sleep.

Last edited:
Interesting..............it was only 100 years ago that they said immigration was the bulwark that helped shore up the standard of liberty.

Quick question............how many Tea Party Patriots, or even those in the GOP can trace their lineage back to the Nina, Pinta, or Santa Maria?

For that matter, how many of them are natives of this country? I'm guessing none, because we (as in Europeans) stole this country from the Native Americans.

If you're gonna bitch about what is going on with this country, you have to include ALL of those who are in this country.

It's not just the white people anymore...............those who have been left in the shadows are now starting to come to the forefront, and guess what............they're not white.

Interestingly enough, they don't harbor much resentment, they just want to be treated fairly.

Nothing wrong with legal immigration.

Its the illegals who are causing the problems.

Of course that would be rectified with a fence but the powers that be, the Reps and the Dems, are never going to do anything about illegals because they are all vieing for the Hispanic vote and they don't seem to give a shit what these illegals cost the taxpayers.

Nope, getting reelected is all those Clowns care about.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

I agree it's a problem with jobs that hits the middle class and poor. All this very cheap labor runs down wages for everyone. Sure many are doing jobs others wouldn't want to do, but many are not. Look at how many are in construction. These used to be good union jobs and now they are cheap labor. With our unemployment rate we do not need immigration right now. I really think the Democrats are getting played on this issue. While wages for the middle class go down, who is taking advantage of this cheap labor? The rich of course.

Paranoia is destroying America more surely than any number of illegal immigrants.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America).
Harms of Immigration

1. Native Americans lose almost everything.

2. Native American population reduction by immigrants committing mass murder.

3. Taxes.

4. Loss of native American lands to invading immigrants

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

14. Native American cultural erosion.

16. Introduction of foreign diseases, mostly sexually transmitted as the raped the native American women

Yes, white immigration into America was a disaster.
That was what the OP was moaning about, wasn't it?

Harms of Immigration

3. Taxes.

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

16. Introduction of foreign diseases, mostly sexually transmitted as the raped the native American women

Damned Irish are ruining everything

immigration-history1.png

As for today, beaners coming illegally from Mehico should be shot on sight. And we should simply close the door to carpet kissers outright.

Harms of Immigration

3. Taxes.

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

No, the OP didn't didn't address the subject of racist pigs who hate whites, but oh well, better late than never. Go crap in your hat, bigot.

Immigration is Destroying America.

Same thing has been said for 200 years

Maybe you don't know how close you are to the truth. The US passed its optimum population (30 million) relative to resource base, in 1860. That was 154 years ago. That's when immigration should have stopped (for the most part).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back