Our politicians are so incompetent

green_margo

Rookie
Apr 15, 2014
Don't you think our politicians nowadays are absolutely incompetent, politically incorrect and don't even have the basics of diplomacy? How did you like the last speech of Jen Psaki when she couldn't tell anything intelligible about our position regarding Ukraine (she spent more time on her hair than on preparing for the speech)? Or did you like Obama speaking in Brussels about referendum in Kosovo although there was no any referendum (he doesn't know history at all?)) What do you think about John Mccain crying everywhere that we must send weapons to Ukraine (at whose expense I wonder)?
It really seems to me that they all just get paid for nothing.

It's not so much that the politicians are incompetent, it's just that they tend to follow the money laid out by the lobbyists.

And................right now...............most of the donors to the GOP are pissed that there is a black man in the White House.

Sorry, but Obama is President, and he's doing a decent job. If we had McStupid and Palin in there right now, we'd be paying for yet another war on the backs of the poor and middle class.

Sorry, but the rich people of this country don't really contribute anything.

Wanna talk about the "welfare cowboy" who is currently shunning his bill for free range cattle in NV?

If you and I both had a business, and you didn't pay your fair share, you should be brought up on charges.

I hope that Bundy gets his, and I hope his supporters see how wrong they are.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey don't know what dey doin' up on Washin'ton Hill...

... dey just up there to get a piece o' the pie."

Couldn't agree more.

Most of em ain't worth the powder to blow em to hell.

Couldn't agree more.

Quick question..............if that's the truth, then why do so many people keep electing the incumbents?

Sorry, but DC is broken, and the only way to fix it is to get in new parts (namely vote out the incumbents who are obstructing and get someone who will help this nation keep moving forward).

I'm thinking that McConnell, Boehner, and Cantor (as well as Issa) would be a good start of voting people out.

Don't you think our politicians nowadays are absolutely incompetent, politically incorrect and don't even have the basics of diplomacy? How did you like the last speech of Jen Psaki when she couldn't tell anything intelligible about our position regarding Ukraine (she spent more time on her hair than on preparing for the speech)? Or did you like Obama speaking in Brussels about referendum in Kosovo although there was no any referendum (he doesn't know history at all?)) What do you think about John Mccain crying everywhere that we must send weapons to Ukraine (at whose expense I wonder)?

Our politicians work for the highest bidder. Follow the money and you will understand everything they say.

They don't represent the people anymore, they represent the biggest donor. It's generally a Corporation since Citizens United.

Couldn't agree more.

Call em' booger. You picked them.

If you don't like it elect people who don't care about lobbyists.

Last edited:
The politicians have to much power, basically that power is to spend money, the power to collect money. Lobbyists simply play in the environment that the lawyers and politicians created. Incompetent, hell anyone would look incompetent trying to ride a bloated whale out of the ocean and across the beach. It just can not be done.

There is no budget when its created and changed as fast as Washington changes parties.

This country should be on auto-pilot by now.

The only thing that will change this country is when we implode.

remember that money = free speech...

Okay............I'll play along with that sentiment..............

But, tell me one thing.................why should GE or the Koch brothers have a louder voice than what I do?

I live on my military pension, and while it's not enough to be rich on, I can still afford to take my room mate out for dinner on occasion.

Why do the Koch brothers (who have never served this country as I and all my fellow military members have) be allowed a larger voice than me, just because they have more cash?

Money isn't free speech.

And, corporations are NOT people.

They are whores to the highest bidder...........The Status quo need to be ousted..........

McLame is on my needs to go list as well as boner, but pardon me when I want a true Conservative to be their replacement in another Liberal Circle jerk thread.

The ASS party has many that are in the same boat as those being thrown under the bus on the GOP side of the isle. Perhaps you guys have some of those on your lists...........................

By the way.........what happened to those Blue Dog Democrats who refused to toe the line for the ASS party and how many of them are left now....................

Another note. We are attempting to take out the trash on the GOP side.

When your side does the same then we can talk.........specifically when your side elects some moderate Democrats again that will not go full monty to the Far left.

Forum List

Back