'IMMEDIATE recusal': Techno Fog BUSTS Judge Chutkan with her OWN WORDS on Trump in bombshell of a thread

The Ruby-Red Rubicon

In 49 BC, Julius Caesar was being unfairly prosecuted by the politicians in power at Rome who were jealous of his populist support. What did he do about it?
~~~~~~
He assembled his Army and crossed the Rubicon. Hence "Crossing the Rubicon".

There's your problem, you think you worked for free. But you didn't and you're way better off than the people that did. Notice I didn't bring race into it?
No I don't think fool, I know. I guess now right wing liars are going to try and change the history books and tell us that the slaves were being paid for their services. It's America, race is always involved in it.

Who is we? Your great-great grandparents may have, The majority of black men today don't work, or support their baby momma or their children.
Who is we? Black folks. No not may have, did. How do you know what the majority of black men are doing today? How many black men do you know personally? Probably none making a dumbass statement like that.

'IMMEDIATE recusal':

Techno Fog BUSTS Judge Chutkan with her OWN WORDS on Trump in bombshell of a thread

12 Sep 2023 ~~ By Sam J.

Trump's legal team is seeking to recuse DC Judge Tanya Chutkan since she for whatever reason hasn't already recused herself. Forget that we all see her bias, we know her bias, and it doesn't take a great legal mind to realize Trump will in no way have a chance with a judge who wants him put away in the first place.
Just look at what Chutkan has had to say about Trump from Twitchy fave, @Techno_Fog:

It's not a prosecutor saying these things.
It's not a talking head or even an elected official.
It's the actual judge in his case.
YUP.
~Snip~
SHE ADMITTED she pre-judged him.
Like, in her little mind, he's already guilty.
How can we expect justice to be blind with a judge like Chutkan?

Commentary:
there are no recusals in political persecutions.
Some seem to assume that one can step away from the trial and find an impartial, higher authority that will act in a saner, or rational fashion. Won`t happen. This could go all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court who will purse their collect lips and decline to hear the case.
As usual, the DSA Democrats perpetrators are the ones accusing, indicting, and adjudicating in these draconian Spanish-type tyrannical inquisitions against Trump. Leaving the Constitution in shreds.

This bitch needs to be disbarred and imprisoned.

Tell me the last white judge you attacked, oh that's right you can't. You know all about plantations, don't you. Does that white man proof read all your posts?
Plantations? Where one black sold another black into slavery? I hear there are still “plantations” in Africa.

Weird, ain’t it?

I don't know who Techno Fog is but he and the rest of the Soys can feel free to cry about it, Chutkan won't be going anywhere.

Last edited:
Plantations? Where one black sold another black into slavery? I hear there are still “plantations” in Africa.

Weird, ain’t it?
When you write the history, you write what you want us to believe. Thxs when I go to Africa I will look into it, but for today I will deal with what is happening in America.

The majority of black men today don't work, or support their baby momma or their children.
........making a dumbass statement like that.

You know, Superbad, I too suspect that Doc has made a dumbass statement. But, in the spirit of an open and tolerant forum, let us as for the prolific poster Doc7505 to give the forum proof, vetting, credible sourcing on this....on this,........well, this probably dumbass statement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bitch needs to be disbarred and imprisoned.
If the good poste AMart is speaking of the judge, Chutkan, I would ask why he feels he is knowledgeable enough to call her on a somewhat public forum a "bitch"?

And too, his plea that she be disbarred.....well, what does AMart know about disbarment? Is he a lawyer? Does he know the protocols and requirements of disbarment? If he is knowledgeable then he can educate the forum on what it takes to bar her, and what she has done to be disbarred. So, batter up, poster AMart. Show the forum that you have gravitas.

And aside from disbarring her.....what has the judge done to be imprisoned? Her crime? Cite a criminal code provision, please.

Or, and I mean no disrespect, but is the prolific poster AMart merely an inarticulate grievance-filled RWNJ who resents that his favorite game-show host and disgraced ex-President is being tried in an American court of law by jury of his peers as our prevailing societal ethic of a 'rule-of-law' requires?

You know, Superbad, I too suspect that Doc has made a dumbass statement. But, in the spirit of an open and tolerant forum, let us as for the prolific poster Doc7505 to give the forum proof, vetting, credible sourcing on this....on this,........well, this probably dumbass statement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the good poste AMart is speaking of the judge, Chutkan, I would ask why he feels he is knowledgeable enough to call her on a somewhat public forum a "bitch"?

And too, his plea that she be disbarred.....well, what does AMart know about disbarment? Is he a lawyer? Does he know the protocols and requirements of disbarment? If he is knowledgeable then he can educate the forum on what it takes to bar her, and what she has done to be disbarred. So, batter up, poster AMart. Show the forum that you have gravitas.

And aside from disbarring her.....what has the judge done to be imprisoned? Her crime? Cite a criminal code provision, please.

Or, and I mean no disrespect, but is the prolific poster AMart merely an inarticulate grievance-filled RWNJ who resents that his favorite game-show host and disgraced ex-President is being tried in an American court of law by jury of his peers as our prevailing societal ethic of a 'rule-of-law' requires?
Because the bitch should never make her biase known. That's why she is a bitch

Flip the switch leftist style.
There are codes a judge must follow. And being basis isn't allowed.
Their standards aren't the same as your bitch feelings. They don't give a shit if she has personal feelings about Donald Trump. She's a human, she's going to have personal feelings about everyone who appears before her court. The question is whether or not she can put those feelings aside and rule fairly in her court. Do you have anything in her actions, rather than her personal feelings to suggest this?

Forum List

Back