You Can't Call a Prosecutor a Thug, So Says a "Judge"

Backatcha. You cannot be so ignorant of the law to claim speech can never put you in prison.
Well, I never claimed that.

But now maybe we can agree that it’s possible for Trump to go to prison if he were to violates the gag order with certain speech.

The gag order is no more a threat to freedom of speech than forbidding protests on sidewalks by judges houses. In fact they serve the same purpose.

Well, I never claimed that.

Words do have meaning "Laws cannot override the constitution."

But now maybe we can agree that it’s possible for Trump to go to prison if he were to violates the gag order with certain speech.

Never in 1,000 years.

The gag order is no more a threat to freedom of speech than forbidding protests on sidewalks by judges houses. In fact they serve the same purpose.
WTF? Trump attempted to assassinate scumbag Comrade Smith?

They can’t. All laws must be consistent with the constitution. It’s the fundamental principle of the country.

Because you’re a partisan hack.

We are talking about speech, not assassinations.
We're done. My tolerance for intellectually dishonest trolls such as yourself is zero today.

Just look at that stupid low IQ Negro Ho that Biden appointed to the Supreme Court. That little bitch couldn't even tell you the biological difference between a male and female. Kindergartners can but she is confused about it.

Because she is a racist Negro dumbass that should be working at McDonald's instead of being on the Court she will always be on the wrong side of every SCOTUS decision.
All you have is the usual right wing, racist garbage to spew. Her credentials are far greater than any of those morons Trump appointed. So take your racist rhetoric, turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass.

Supreme Court will probably shoot this down but it might be wise for Trump to pick and chose what he elevates to that level.

I think it is important to take everything to the highest level possible, because then it will obviously display the unethical and illegal conduct by prosecutors AND judges who let this all happen during an election.
This has to not ever be able to happen again, to anyone.

SEWEET!

You act like a lawless thug then declare it a crime to call you a thug thus assuring your getting away with your thuggery!

BEST OF ALL: the judge was born in Jamaica and isn't even a natural born true American putting a gag on a former president!
Somewhere underneath all of that money is changing hands or promises are being made.
Jamaicans are generally very conservative.
I know quite a few of them.

Last edited:
Bet you never got upset when the Left called a Black Supreme Court justice an Uncle Tom and all kinds of names.
Yes you're right about that because our good brudda Is constantly referring to Clarence as a Tom.

I think it is important to take everything to the highest level possible, because then it will obviously display the unethical and illegal conduct by prosecutors AND judges who let this all happen during an election.
This has to not ever be able to happen again, to anyone.
Unfortunately there's a good amount of evidence that Justice Roberts is constantly shitting in his pants over these things and one has to ask the question why? The idea was floated years ago that's that there's some hard evidence on his personal misconduct involving certain body parts beneath that robe. I'm beginning to believe it's probably true.

Backatcha. You cannot be so ignorant of the law to claim speech can never put you in prison.

Speech can not legally ever cause anyone to be jailed.
Instead, it is only possible to jail someone over harm that they can cause.
A violent outburst can interfere with the function of the court, and THAT can be punished.
But if the words are truthful, a judge would be the criminal if they imposed a punishment over it.

Not that riduclous. He or his org has lost every one that has gone to trial in the last year.

A criminal proceeding? You betcha.

A criminal proceeding can. Or more precisely, his bail can be revoked.

Judges can do all sorts of things because they are supposed to be of a higher standard where they do not abuse the law.
The problem here is that the judges ARE illegally abusing the law, so then they do not have any authority at all any more.

Just look at the Jean Carroll case.
She defamed Trump by calling him a rapist 30 years after the fact.
Anyone else would go to jail for waiting that long to make an accusation.

Actually if it were anyone else, he would have been denied bail on the secret document related indictments.

The law over classified docs are actually just presidential executive orders, and they clearly give totally immunity to all presidents and ex-presidents.
Those claiming Trump violated any law over classified docs are clearly lying.

Speech can not legally ever cause anyone to be jailed.
Instead, it is only possible to jail someone over harm that they can cause.
A violent outburst can interfere with the function of the court, and THAT can be punished.
But if the words are truthful, a judge would be the criminal if they imposed a punishment over it.
Unfortunately we are in a day and age where even your words can be said to be harmful to someone isn't that the whole gist of Trump's E. Jean Carroll case?

Jo

Forum List

Back