Matt Gaetz Just Bitch-Slapped Speaker McCarthy - Wow!

Meh..........Pelosi did the same thing to her members.
#1, That is not the retort you think it is....Pelosi was the House speaker, so that comes with having control over your caucus.....Matt Gaetz is not the House speaker, but he is talking to McCarthy like he is......sounds backwards to me

#2. Are you saying that Pelosi had more balls than the guy your fellow cult members made speaker? Sad

Matt Gaetz just told Speaker McCarthy, he better bend the knee and be in full and total compliance or else, he will be removed as speaker.....Wow

Why do Republicans treat their House speaker like such a little bitch?

What exactly do you oppose here? McCarthy made promises. Dont you think its refreshing to see some people call for accountability?

Oh, you mean like puppet President Biden? hmm....
Oh come on. Three different Congressional committees have spent the last nine months investigating Biden. They have spent millions of dollars of OUR MONEY. They haven't came up with jack shit.

I mean how stupid can you get? You really think you can get a conviction out of a Democrat majority Senate? I mean these morons are off the chain stupid.

Pelosi controlled her Democrat lemmings like bitch slapped whores, I think they liked it. I can’t recall any male representative that wasn’t a pussycrat.. 😄

Last edited:

Forum List

Back