Zone1 Imagine if the races in this video were reversed

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
There would be nationwide rioting and the FBI would have been there within the hour making mass arrests. But since the victim is white - nothing.

There would be nationwide rioting and the FBI would have been there within the hour making mass arrests. But since the victim is white - nothing.

Looks like some young guy, by himself, in some area where you and I wouldn't go by ourselves, even if armed as I usually am.

I read the rapper's written statement. It's obvious that he received a Democratic Party education because he can't speak proper English, let alone write it.
Just heard that in some Democratic cities, people can now become teachers even though their skills in reading and writing are below par.

• Banned
so youre victim blaming,, cant wait to see you defend rape

I don't think he's blaming the victim. I think he's implying that it was unwise of the kid to associate with those street punks.

I live in a very red jurisdiction and do everything possible to stay out of blue ones.

so youre victim blaming,, cant wait to see you defend rape
Hopefully it won't come up walking the boulevard alone at night in a band part of town. As for the white kid, in back of those buildings. I learned where to not be walking alone in this country a long time ago, foreign countries too for that matter. Looks like a valuable lesson learned. Take how you like it, but hopefully you will teach a young person, so they don't have to learn the hard way. My education came from drunken bikers with motorcycle boots and a few broken ribs and some loose teeth. I was young and somewhere, I really should not have been. Lesson learned at 18 or 19.

Hopefully it won't come up walking the boulevard alone at night in a band part of town. As for the white kid, in back of those buildings. I learned where to not be walking alone in this country a long time ago, foreign countries too for that matter. Looks like a valuable lesson learned. Take how you like it, but hopefully you will teach a young person, so they don't have to learn the hard way. My education came from drunken bikers with motorcycle boots and a few broken ribs and some loose teeth. I was young and somewhere, I really should not have been. Lesson learned at 18 or 19.
so you are blaming him,,,

he was far from alone,,

He wasn't with friends from what I saw. If he was, they weren't worth a crap, and he'd best learn to pick better ones.
how youre saying it makes one think he was walking down a dark alley alone,,

like I said,, I would love to see you defend rape,,

how youre saying it makes one think he was walking down a dark alley alone,,

like I said,, I would love to see you defend rape,,
Send the kid some money. Tell him to go back and find some more. Makes no difference to me.

Like rural all white towns?
IM2, I know some very small rural communities, you should probably, best avoid at night, and if your car breaks down, it might be best to hitchhike back to the main road instead of seeking assistance there. Just sayin..,

Perhaps if blacks had the same history of committing racial violence against whites, whites would riot too. Seems people like you want to ignore this, pretend it doesn't happen now and then find something blacks to do whites to exaggerate'and play the por white viictim..

You're joking. The level of black-on-white violence is in the stratosphere and has been for the past 50+ years. That's why I'm always advising white people to stay out of areas frequented by black people. I once overheard a group of Hispanic immigrants sitting at a table in a food court discussing how they are shocked at the level of criminality and violence in black America. But yea, it's someone else's fault, right?

IM2, I know some very small rural communities, you should probably, best avoid at night, and if your car breaks down, it might be best to hitchhike back to the main road instead of seeking assistance there. Just sayin..,
The kid was armed with a camera. Here we call what the thugs did a KevinK*** Act!!

"
Obregon then falls to the ground and hits his head on the pavement as Wick is seen pulling the attacker off of him.

A representative for Wick told DailyMail.com on Tuesday: 'The narrative about body guard or security is totally untrue.'

Wick's manager, who goes by Qown Wick, added: 'They're not directly affiliated with Nardo.'

The young man's furious family have taken to social media to demand justice for Obregon.

'At no point was my son aggressive at no f***in' point did she show any sign of harm!!! My son wanted a stupid f***in' picture with his favorite artist!!!!And This is what he gets!!!!!!! I am sick to my stomach to think about how this could have turned out!!!!' Obregon's mother Michelle wrote on Facebook.

She added: 'As a mother I am begging you to help get justice for George Obregon Jr. Anyone who knows my son knows he is the sweetest and gentlest kid ever. No drugs, alcohol, gang, nothing! I am dying here and my f***in' heart is hurting so bad I am sick to my stomach. I can’t stay quiet.'

DailyMail.com has reached out to Obregon's family for comment.

Tampa police told TMZ that Obregon is in a stable but critical condition. It is not clear if he will be left with any long-term damage due to his injuries.

Authorities are working to identify the attackers and have asked the public for help."

The kid asked...ASKED...for a picture!!! Looks like Biden was right!! Ask the little girl in California!!!

PS: I'm with the family!!!

PPS: Wicks did the right thing in getting the thug off the victim so it may not be his instruction.

Greg

Last edited:
The kid was armed with a camera. Here we call what the thugs did a KevinK*** Act!!

"
Obregon then falls to the ground and hits his head on the pavement as Wick is seen pulling the attacker off of him.

A representative for Wick told DailyMail.com on Tuesday: 'The narrative about body guard or security is totally untrue.'

Wick's manager, who goes by Qown Wick, added: 'They're not directly affiliated with Nardo.'

The young man's furious family have taken to social media to demand justice for Obregon.

'At no point was my son aggressive at no f***in' point did she show any sign of harm!!! My son wanted a stupid f***in' picture with his favorite artist!!!!And This is what he gets!!!!!!! I am sick to my stomach to think about how this could have turned out!!!!' Obregon's mother Michelle wrote on Facebook.

She added: 'As a mother I am begging you to help get justice for George Obregon Jr. Anyone who knows my son knows he is the sweetest and gentlest kid ever. No drugs, alcohol, gang, nothing! I am dying here and my f***in' heart is hurting so bad I am sick to my stomach. I can’t stay quiet.'

DailyMail.com has reached out to Obregon's family for comment.

Tampa police told TMZ that Obregon is in a stable but critical condition. It is not clear if he will be left with any long-term damage due to his injuries.

Authorities are working to identify the attackers and have asked the public for help."

The kid asked...ASKED...for a picture!!! Looks like Biden was right!! Ask the little girl in California!!!

PS: I'm with the family!!!

PPS: Wicks did the right thing in getting the thug off the victim so it may not be his instruction.

Greg

OK, OK after the bitching, I went back, re-read and re-watched. I get it. The kid wanted a cellphone pic of some thug rapper that employed thug bodyguards and they "cold cocked" the kid, then while looking unconscious on his feet, knocked his ass down. The shady alley looking place where it happened probably just parking behind where the thug rapper was appearing.
I get it: Bad thug rapper overzealous bodyguards.

To KBuck's point: I don't know if there would be nationwide riots and FBI would have been on the scene making mass arrests or not and frankly doubt they would have been on the scene fast enough.

Does it look and sound like a racist thing? Who knows? Maybe, maybe not. Was it a misadventure? Definitely. We don't know what was going on there before the video starts. For all we know, the thugs could have been smokin' dope or doing other drugs when the kid walks up with a cellphone camera out. Did they tell him to get lost or just see him and think "Hey, lets beat the shit out this random kid for the hellovit?"

Some things I still don't understand, like, if they know it was the thug rappers bodyguards, why are they having trouble identifying them?

In case you haven't guessed, I am not into thug rappers in general or any other thugs. Rappers are historically linked to inner city thug life as source material and as we have seen before, linked to violence and death. If following that genre of entertainment brings you in contact, well, you kind of know what you are dealing with or should. If you walk up on them and they tell you to get lost, you should probably make your egress and get your pics from the Internet.

You're joking. The level of black-on-white violence is in the stratosphere and has been for the past 50+ years. That's why I'm always advising white people to stay out of areas frequented by black people. I once overheard a group of Hispanic immigrants sitting at a table in a food court discussing how they are shocked at the level of criminality and violence in black America. But yea, it's someone else's fault, right?
No it hasn't and evenn if that were true, whites have built a basically insurmountable lead in this regard. We still have to live by the Green book.. There are entire states where we are unsafe. Whites like you have created a false narrative. I read the UCR and it shows that the level of violence and criminality is highest in the whiite community.

OK, OK after the bitching, I went back, re-read and re-watched. I get it. The kid wanted a cellphone pic of some thug rapper that employed thug bodyguards and they "cold cocked" the kid, then while looking unconscious on his feet, knocked his ass down. The shady alley looking place where it happened probably just parking behind where the thug rapper was appearing.
I get it: Bad thug rapper overzealous bodyguards.

To KBuck's point: I don't know if there would be nationwide riots and FBI would have been on the scene making mass arrests or not and frankly doubt they would have been on the scene fast enough.

Does it look and sound like a racist thing? Who knows? Maybe, maybe not. Was it a misadventure? Definitely. We don't know what was going on there before the video starts. For all we know, the thugs could have been smokin' dope or doing other drugs when the kid walks up with a cellphone camera out. Did they tell him to get lost or just see him and think "Hey, lets beat the shit out this random kid for the hellovit?"

Some things I still don't understand, like, if they know it was the thug rappers bodyguards, why are they having trouble identifying them?

In case you haven't guessed, I am not into thug rappers in general or any other thugs. Rappers are historically linked to inner city thug life as source material and as we have seen before, linked to violence and death. If following that genre of entertainment brings you in contact, well, you kind of know what you are dealing with or should. If you walk up on them and they tell you to get lost, you should probably make your egress and get your pics from the Internet.
The rapper doesn't have to be a thug and in these times regardless of the race of the celebrity, they have to be careful. But the sickening thing is how people her are taking a small number of situations and exaggerating in order to race bait. The majority of assaults on whites are by whites. 85 percent of the whites who are murdered are by other whites. You talk about following a genre and show a racist tendency because you don't say this about violent metalhead performers where fights occur in the crowds all the time thanks to violent lyrics.

There are all kinds of rappers out there that have never had any such incidents. So perhaps its time to stop allowing blatant white race baiting in this forum.

Forum List

Back