Zone1 Imagine if the races in this video were reversed

The rapper doesn't have to be a thug and in these times regardless of the race of the celebrity, they have to be careful. But the sickening thing is how people her are taking a small number of situations and exaggerating in order to race bait. The majority of assaults on whites are by whites. 85 percent of the whites who are murdered are by other whites. You talk about following a genre and show a racist tendency because you don't say this about violent metalhead performers where fights occur in the crowds all the time thanks to violent lyrics.

There are all kinds of rappers out there that have never had any such incidents. So perhaps its time to stop allowing blatant white race baiting in this forum.
Well, don't take it personally. You probably won't happen up on me at metalhead performances, either.

At the same time, you got to admit, rappers of the inner city culture working their way up from the streets have helped promote the stereotype and many have died at the hands of others in that same subculture, so don't even sound surprised. You ain't, nor should you be. People on here raise xenophobia (an unconscious, unthinking response to negative stimuli that has promoted and perpetuated the rise of species from single cell organisms to the biosphere we live in now) in society, humans included. Some people are ruled by it.

the sickening thing is how people here are taking a small number of situations and exaggerating in order to race bait.

I couldn’t imagine anybody ever doing that. It is shocking. You and I would never do that. Would we?

Those sickening pigs taking a small number of situations and exaggerating in order to race bait. Absolutely awful.

Anybody that does that should be punished drastically. You wouldn’t do that. Would you?

Well, don't take it personally. You probably won't happen up on me at metalhead performances, either.

At the same time, you got to admit, rappers of the inner city culture working their way up from the streets have helped promote the stereotype and many have died at the hands of others in that same subculture, so don't even sound surprised. You ain't, nor should you be. People on here raise xenophobia (an unconscious, unthinking response to negative stimuli that has promoted and perpetuated the rise of species from single cell organisms to the biosphere we live in now) in society, humans included. Some people are ruled by it.
And again, whites create the stereotype then judge. If a black person posts something like this here it gets closed. White rockers have promooted sex and violence for years annd there is liittle hard critique about. Many whites have died at the hannds of other whites, this fails to get mentioned here by whites who create threads like this and when blacks pooint it out we get callled racists.

There are rappers who have start businesses in in black communities that employ people. There are rappers who have started organization or provided financial support to community organizations in black communiities. But these things are ignored by certain types of whites who want to pontificate all day on black violence while ignoring and excusing the far larger problem of violence in the white community.

The OP rants inaccurately based on a few riots done becausse POLICE beat or killled unarmed blacks and got away with it. Whites like this need to be quiet, because in no universe would a throng of blacks be able to launch a violent attack on the US Capital. If a black woman tried what Ashli Babbitt did, nobody would be whining about how a poor innocent unarmed woman was murdered. That includes blacks.

The guy who did this will get prison time. He won't get to lie about self defense like Rittenhouse. This is a thread that needs to be in the rubber room because it's not factually correct and it is race baiting.

And again, whites create the stereotype then judge. If a black person posts something like this here it gets closed. White rockers have promooted sex and violence for years annd there is liittle hard critique about. Many whites have died at the hannds of other whites, this fails to get mentioned here by whites who create threads like this and when blacks pooint it out we get callled racists.
This is bad.
There are rappers who have start businesses in in black communities that employ people. There are rappers who have started organization or provided financial support to community organizations in black communiities.
This is good.

Some things are good. Some things are bad. I like the good things and hate the bad things.

I’m guessing he is either trying to say it’s not fair or he doesn’t understand the double standard. Curious what he’s trying to do here
I think you're right.

I made my point in my OP. If the races were reversed it would be on all of the mainstream media outlets nonstop, the DOJ would be all over it, and Joe Biden would have issued a public statement.

But since it's black-on-white violence we get crickets.

I made my point in my OP. If the races were reversed it would be on all of the mainstream media outlets nonstop, the DOJ would be all over it, and Joe Biden would have issued a public statement.

But since it's black-on-white violence we get crickets.
Yes that is probably true. So what?

There are rappers who have start businesses in in black communities that employ people. There are rappers who have started organization or provided financial support to community organizations in black communiities. But these things are ignored by certain types of whites who want to pontificate all day on black violence while ignoring and excusing the far larger problem of violence in the white community.

The OP rants inaccurately based on a few riots done becausse POLICE beat or killled unarmed blacks and got away with it. Whites like this need to be quiet, because in no universe would a throng of blacks be able to launch a violent attack on the US Capital. If a black woman tried what Ashli Babbitt did, nobody would be whining about how a poor innocent unarmed woman was murdered. That includes blacks.

The guy who did this will get prison time. He won't get to lie about self defense like Rittenhouse. This is a thread that needs to be in the rubber room because it's not factually correct and it is race baiting.
Don't be dull. You know darned well, I didn't create the stereotype for that industry. The people in the industry have. Also, I cannot help it if the Stereotype was reinforced. I did my part, by expressing doubt about "nationwide riots" and FBI making mass arrests within the hour. Don't worry. I'm pretty well equal opportunity.

We all know that white supremacy is an existential threat to our nation, right?

The moral of this tragedy.

Never, ever go up to a celebrity of ethnicity X and ask for an autograph, selfie, etc.

You never know what mood s/he or her/his bodyguards/friends are in.

That is just how it is.

( I join other members and guests in hoping that the victim pulls through. No one knows the horror of being violently attacked except the victim of such savagery.)

Last edited:
There would be nationwide rioting and the FBI would have been there within the hour making mass arrests. But since the victim is white - nothing.

Terrible analogy.

The reason why white people don't riot in cases like this, is because blk ppl can't be violent to whites and get away with it. When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Because it is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

But what makes the riots such of Trayvon Martin, George Floyd or Mike Brown, is not the race of his killer, but the actions of the authorities in letting the killers go free.

That's why those riots happened

The rapper Nardo Wick has released a apology video and statement

And I want you NOTICE something else.

Show me black people who are defending this ?

Hmmm ? Go on SHOW ME.....I'll wait.

Black people are all over social media calling this out.

But when a white man is violent to a black man / woman ? White society comes out in FORCE to defend that.

Just look at any white police officer shooting / killing of a black person. Whites pour thousands into there gofundme. Whites go out of their way to find dirt on the black person or the black person's family
  • You notice blk ppl ain't talking about white on white violence ?
  • You notice blk ppl ain't pulling out white crime stats ?
  • You notice black people ain't talking about all the white violence in Ukraine ? Hmm ?
We ain't doing what whites do with there diversion tactics

That's why I love being black. We don't go as low white people (or I should say the white racists to b exact). We will never lose our humanity the way you will lose your humanity just as long as you can stick it to those blacks !!

Those two assailants will be arrested very soon. This white kid could die here as he has a brain bleed, that's VERY SERIOUS

Nardo gonna learn an expensive lesson here. He wont get any criminal charges but that civil suit gonna run his pockets hard.

Last edited:
Don't be dull. You know darned well, I didn't create the stereotype for that industry. The people in the industry have. Also, I cannot help it if the Stereotype was reinforced. I did my part, by expressing doubt about "nationwide riots" and FBI making mass arrests within the hour. Don't worry. I'm pretty well equal opportunity.
The whites who controlled the record industry in the early times did so. Because early rappers weren't rapping about violence. The Sugarhill Gang, Kurtis Blow, Rrun DMC, Afrika Bambatta and others had nothing to do with the stereotype. And still, white groups have done the sex and violence thing and don't get stereotyped.. There are rappers out there now that donn't do the stereotype. So it's time whites stopped stereotyping based on standards they don't set for themselves.

Terrible analogy.

The reason why white people don't riot in cases like this, is because blk ppl can't be violent to whites and get away with it. When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Because it is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

But what makes the riots such of Trayvon Martin, George Floyd or Mike Brown, is not the race of his killer, but the actions of the authorities in letting the killers go free.

That's why those riots happened

The rapper Nardo Wick has released a apology video and statement

And I want you NOTICE something else.

Show me black people who are defending this ?

Hmmm ? Go on SHOW ME.....I'll wait.

But when a white man is violent to a black man / woman ? White society comes out in force to defend that, Just look at any white police officer shooting of a black person. You pour thousands into there gofund. You go out of your way to find dirt on the black person or the black person's family
  • You notice blk ppl ain't talking about white on white violence ?
  • You notice blk ppl ain't pulling out white crime stats ?
  • You notice black people ain't talking about all the white violence in Ukraine ? Hmm ?

That's why I love being blacl. We don't go as low white people. We will never lose our humanity the way you will lose your humanity just as long as you can stick to those blacks !!

Those two assailants will be arrested very soon. This white kid could die here as he has a brain bleed, that's VERY SERIOUS

Nardo gonna learn an expensive lesson here. He wont get any criminal charges but that civil suit gonna run his pockets hard.

I bring up white crime and violence because of what we see here.

Thee guy who punched that kid will go to prison.

George Zimmerman walks free.
Kyle Rittenhouse walks free.
The cop that shot Jacob Blake in the black walks free.
Whites are in forums like this advocating for Derek Chauvins release.

This thread began with a false premise. And it was done to race bait

The whites who controlled the record industry in the early times did so. Because early rappers weren't rapping about violence. The Sugarhill Gang, Kurtis Blow, Rrun DMC, Afrika Bambatta and others had nothing to do with the stereotype. And still, white groups have done the sex and violence thing and don't get stereotyped.. There are rappers out there now that donn't do the stereotype. So it's time whites stopped stereotyping based on standards they don't set for themselves.
Thats OK. The whites who controlled the record industry in the early times, pretty well treated all performers like crap if they could get their hooks into them with their name on the line.

So, now you want to talk about performers that didn't give a sht about the publicity they attracted? I think its time you gave a rest to the pissin' and moaning, but it ain't likely to happen. This was a more entertaining thread, back when I thought it was about some dumb kid, some place he shouldn't be, before I knew it was rap performing thug buddies doin' thug crap to one of the fans, who didn't know enough to stay away from the animal types of the industry to avoid rabid attacks, as they obviously care not about their image and if their entourage or security act out, they don't apparently cooperate with the police, or the cops would not need help knowing who did what. Looks like they don't give a crap about their attendance paying fans either. Your favored genre has an image problem of their own making.

Last edited:
No it hasn't and evenn if that were true, whites have built a basically insurmountable lead in this regard.
Humanity literally got it’s head-start in Africa. The first humans originated in Africa. Yet, despite this head-start, black people have always failed to develop civilization competitively to their distant cousins.

Forum List

Back