Zone1 Imagine if the races in this video were reversed

I bring up white crime and violence because of what we see here.

Thee guy who punched that kid will go to prison.

George Zimmerman walks free.
Kyle Rittenhouse walks free.
The cop that shot Jacob Blake in the black walks free.
Whites are in forums like this advocating for Derek Chauvins release.

This thread began with a false premise. And it was done to race bait

I hear that.

Attachments

• 1701340699189.png
    1701340699189.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2, I know some very small rural communities, you should probably, best avoid at night, and if your car breaks down, it might be best to hitchhike back to the main road instead of seeking assistance there. Just sayin..,
bull ...name the town

Last edited:
walk your lily white ass through Washington Park in Chicago at night and let us know how it turned out for you .
I thought you didn't believe there were dangerous places.

i know of no towns where whites target blacks ... so tell us would it be safe for you in that part of Chicago .
I would not feel safe walking around in any part of Chicago. I already know there are dangerous places, and many I undoubtedly do not know about. That is why I carry, loaded 15 +1 and an additional 2 mags of 15 each.

I would not feel safe walking around in any part of Chicago. I already know there are dangerous places, and many I undoubtedly do not know about. That is why I carry, loaded 15 +1 and an additional 2 mags of 15 each.
you carry an additional 2 mags on your person with a concealed handgun ?o_O

you carry an additional 2 mags on your person with a concealed handgun ?o_O
Craft Holsters. Quality crafted leather from Slovakia, for comfort and serviceability.
1701570770425.png

1701571182152.png

I made my point in my OP. If the races were reversed it would be on all of the mainstream media outlets nonstop, the DOJ would be all over it, and Joe Biden would have issued a public statement.

But since it's black-on-white violence we get crickets.
To the liberals you have to....
1. Tell them what you're going to tell them
2. Tell them
3. Tell them what you told them

Even with all that telling, they'll pretend they still don't understand

I made my point in my OP. If the races were reversed it would be on all of the mainstream media outlets nonstop, the DOJ would be all over it, and Joe Biden would have issued a public statement.

But since it's black-on-white violence we get crickets.
White victimhood. There isn't the long history of black on white racial violence as otherwise. And there is basically no history of blacks committing violence on whites and not getting charged.

i know of no towns where whites target blacks ... so tell us would it be safe for you in that part of Chicago .
Liar. There are entire states that blacks aren't safe in. And there are majority white parts of Chicago no one black would be safe in at night. There are all white towns surrounding where I live that I know I better not to be in at night.

Liar. There are entire states that blacks aren't safe in. And there are majority white parts of Chicago no one black would be safe in at night. There are all white towns surrounding where I live that I know I better not to be in at night.
you know good and darn well that the most unsafe place for anyone black or white are dem run inner cities .

you know good and darn well that the most unsafe place for anyone black or white are dem run inner cities .
I know that's a lie right wing republicans like to tell themselves but I am safer in D.C. than Decatur Georgia. I'm safer in Chicago than in Chilicothe Missouri. I'm safer in E. Saint Louis than Eastern Idaho. You never consider the fact that white neighborhoods are bad because you're white and can't see beyond that. But whites aren't the only ones living here and whites don't get to determine everything.

Forum List

Back