Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.
Straw, man.
Impressive. You must have went to college.
Glad to see you agree with my summation.

Conservatives aren't interested in any of the things that I mentioned in the OP.

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Read these options carefully. All options are very similar.

How about banning one sided polls that lead to wrong conclusions

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Pretty typical liberal-hysteric tactics.

If you can't come up with any arguments about what conservatives say, make up some things they don't want, pretend they want them, and bash them for those instead.

You people really need to come up with some new dodges. Don't you wonder why nobody listens to your old ones any more?

If you can't come up with any arguments about what conservatives say, make up some things they don't want, pretend they want them, and bash them for those instead.

You people really need to come up with some new dodges. Don't you wonder why nobody listens to your old ones any more?

I'm an active republican in North Carolina. Abortion and gay marriage are still major concerns. I'm not BSing anybody.

The other two might just be wind bags but abortion and gay marriage are truly topics officially discussed at republican meetings.

Option one has five votes already and most conservatives are avoiding this thread like the plague.

[

All! That would include the ones that benefit me. We can't dance and make exceptions all day long.

Everybody supports cutting off the other guy. That isn't an impress;ive conviction.

I am willing to give up any claim on benefits that I have accrued and paid for if the program will come to an end.

Are you willing to do the same?

I suspect not because like all Moon Bat you like the idea of the government managing your life for you.

I support the end of all transfer payments. I support the end of all non government functions being funded by the government. I support the closing of all military installations abroad which includes embassies. I will continue laughing at people who claim to be conservatives and conveniently defend government spending that specifically benefits them personally. I'm sorry. It's just funny as shit.

Why do you think that I am so attracted to message forums. It is full of lying conservatives that have lied so much that they have convinced themselves. It's funny.

They have no interest in cutting government spending.

Then you picked on the wrong Conservative by challenging me. I actually believe in Conservative principals. I left the Republicans over a decade ago when I realized they were Democrat Light and almost as Liberal as the party of Moon Bats.

I will not defend Republican "conservatism" because at the end of the day they are almost as much a party of big government as the Democrats.

If you really think that social security is welfare then you are confused. Many people do not get out even what they paid into it, no less the principal with interest.

Option one has five votes already and most conservatives are avoiding this thread like the plague.

No avoiding it.......just think it's stoopid.

Conservatives are constantly told what they're thinking......and liberals are constantly lying about what they themselves are thinking.

Usually a con doesn't have to make his beliefs a secret........but liberals do. Almost every Democrat that supports same-sex marriage was on the record against it a few years ago. Al Gore, Hillary, and Obama have lied about their sexual preferences just to be coconsidered a viable candidate.

Obamacare wasn't a tax till it had to be to be constitutional. Democrats told us they want to strengthen the Middle-class when in fact they're trying to rob them. Obama swore he didn't listen to Rev. Wright for 20 years to keep everyone from discovering he was a racist. Now everyone knows the truth.

Liberals constantly tell us what we believe but they can't even tell us what they believe until they feel it's safe to do so.

Conservatives are constantly told what they're thinking......and liberals are constantly lying about what they themselves are thinking.

Usually a con doesn't have to make his beliefs a secret........but liberals do. Almost every Democrat that supports same-sex marriage was on the record against it a few years ago. Al Gore, Hillary, and Obama have lied about their sexual preferences just to be coconsidered a viable candidate.

Obamacare wasn't a tax till it had to be to be constitutional. Democrats told us they want to strengthen the Middle-class when in fact they're trying to rob them. Obama swore he didn't listen to Rev. Wright for 20 years to keep everyone from discovering he was a racist. Now everyone knows the truth.

Liberals constantly tell us what we believe but they can't even tell us what they believe until they feel it's safe to do so.

Which one sounds worse to you?

Banning abortion?

Banning sodomy?

Eliminating the income tax?

Allowing prayer in school?

I don't see why this bothers you so much. If you support these things then say so. If you are against these things then say so. Nobody is going to take away your birthday or put you in jail. Just go ahead and tell us the truth. Nobody knows who you really are. It's not really that big of a deal. You guys are acting like this is check mate or something. It's just a poll designed to be a discussion tool.

Which one sounds worse to you?

Banning abortion?

Banning sodomy?

Eliminating the income tax?

Allowing prayer in school?

I don't see why this bothers you so much. If you support these things then say so. If you are against these things then say so. Nobody is going to take away your birthday or put you in jail. Just go ahead and tell us the truth. Nobody knows who you really are. It's not really that big of a deal. You guys are acting like this is check mate or something. It's just a poll designed to be a discussion tool.

Your questions are just too simplistic for most people. You know, everything is not just black and white.

I'll forego responding to the above since I have no idea what your point is.
We lived under such a scenario and everything was fine. Not a problem. When it's happening.

What becomes a problem is the missed opportunities on one hand and hands-off regulation on the other. The problems reveal themselves years down the road.

You don't investigate the Blue Bell ice cream plant for years and low and behold, they find Lysteria in 2015 (they knew about it in 2013).

You don't inspect the fertilizer facility in West, Texas for years. It blows up killing 15.

You don't inspect the Freedom plant in WVA, it poisons the water for hundreds of thousands of people.

To be honest, it's not that much better under the sequester and Obama.

I am an atheist, pro-choice and until the republic can develop a better funding scheme, not against the federal income tax.

I would vote against that BS!

I am an atheist, pro-choice and until the republic can develop a better funding scheme, not against the federal income tax.

I would vote against that BS!

One of the four option will pass under this fantasy scenario. This is about which three out of four issues bothers you most. Abortion? Prayer? Taxes? Sodomy?

1. Reaffirm the 10th Amendment.
2. Pass a Balanced Budget Amendment
3. Repeal the 17th Amendment

How's that?
  1. Repeal the 16th Amendment.
  2. Abolish the Federal Reserve.
  3. Allow states to override a SC ruling with a vote by a majority of the states.
  4. Require Congress to vote on any government regulation imposing fines or penalties on private companies or citizens before they can become law.
  5. Make it illegal for the federal government to borrow money.

Imagine? Do so since that's all you can do you...

I guess what I wanted to know was which one was least important to conservatives. It isn't going so well. Conservatives are terrified of this thread for some reason.

No one is terrified, numskull. They just don't support any of the combinations you have proposed. The only one I support is abolishing the income tax.

I'm an active republican in North Carolina. Abortion and gay marriage are still major concerns. I'm not BSing anybody.

The other two might just be wind bags but abortion and gay marriage are truly topics officially discussed at republican meetings.

You, a Republican? Yeah, right, and I'm the queen of England.

I am the the precinct chairman of the Northeast A precinct. I was the treasurer for a couple of months. I even ran for public office on the Republican ticket. I am well known by many locally elected officials. I am even known by Phillip Law who will be running for congress in 2016 in the republican primary against the biggest RINO in congress, Walter Jones.

I'm more republican than all those wind bags that took over in 2013 for the sole purpose of proving how stupid they were.

I am just more of a realist and less of an idiot. It might not look quite right to you. Some republicans do have brains. The ones with brains get elected to office or otherwise stay uninvolved. Elected republicans only pretend to be idiots. They really know what they are doing. They just have to suck up to the dumb asses who are involved at the party level.

I know how the republican party functions. I know it very well. You can ignore reality if you wish but I rarely recommend politically minded people to ignore reality.

Last edited:

I am the the precinct chairman of the Northeast A precinct. I was the treasurer for a couple of months. I even ran for public office on the Republican ticket. I am well known by many locally elected officials. I am even known by Phillip Law who will be running for congress in 2016 in the republican primary against the biggest RINO in congress, Walter Jones.

I'm more republican than all those wind bags that took over in 2013 for the sole purpose of proving how stupid they were.

I am just more of a realist and less of an idiot. It might not look quite right to you. Some republicans do have brains. The ones with brains get elected to office or otherwise stay uninvolved. Elected republicans only pretend to be idiots. They really know what they are doing. They just have to suck up to the dumb asses who are involved at the party level.

I know how the republican party functions. I know it very well. You can ignore reality if you wish but I rarely recommend politically minded people to ignore reality.

Send me your name and your precinct so I can commence measures to have you removed.

Forum List

Back