Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The hard right talks. That's all it does, really. They are a great danger to themselves not normal people.

The hard right talks. That's all it does, really. They are a great danger to themselves not normal people.

Obama is our president. These people destroy the influence of the Republican Party in certain states. They aren't harmless at all. They make it easy for democrats to keep the presidency. When we have a democrat as president that affects the morale even in strong republican districts.

I'd be thrilled to see them go back home and send outrageous chain mails from their home computer. These jack asses are very harmful to the republican party even though they don't intend to be.

This vasuderatorrent character is such a coward that he already has me on ignore. He claims to be a precinct chairman for the Republican party. If he is, then he's a mole who should be bounced out of any official party positions because he certainly is no friend of the Republican party.

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

Read these options carefully. All options are very similar.
None of the above would EVER occur. Now, back from LA LA Land.

This vasuderatorrent character is such a coward that he already has me on ignore. He claims to be a precinct chairman for the Republican party. If he is, then he's a mole who should be bounced out of any official party positions because he certainly is no friend of the Republican party.

You think exactly like the nut jobs who took over our local party. The republican party isn't exclusively for idiots and lunatics. Sane people and intelligent people can be republicans too. I don't have you on ignore.

You think exactly like the nut jobs who took over our local party. The republican party isn't exclusively for idiots and lunatics. Sane people and intelligent people can be republicans too. I don't have you on ignore.

"Intelligent people" is a euphemism meaning "backstabbing spineless RINO."

You woke up in January 2017 and Conservative Republicans took the presidency, congress, the senate and 49 out of 50 states have Conservative Republican majorities. They have issued a national ballot to change the constitution. You have four options and only four.

Option 1: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended

Option 2: Abortion is banned, prayer is allowed in school and sodomy has been outlawed

Option 3: Abortion is banned, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed.

Option 4: Prayer is allowed in school, the federal income tax has ended and sodomy has been outlawed

How would you vote in this national election to restore conservative principles or would you vote at all?

You only have 22 days to decide. Vote as soon as you read this poll and understand it.

I was very clear that this was an unrealistic scenario. You aren't paying attention my friend.

Go drink some tea.

I was very clear that this was an unrealistic scenario. You aren't paying attention my friend.

They aren't just unrealistic. They are insulting, which was your intention.

Have you ever been to a republican convention in the last five years? If so, there was more than likely an official measure regarding gay marriage and abortion. Have you been to a republican convention in the last 41 years? If so, there was more than likely an official measure regarding abortion.

Can you ignore that reality?

Surely you can. You seem to be pretty good at ignoring the parts of reality that you dislike.

These two issues are very much discussed in an official capacity at Republican functions. Anybody who denies this is uninvolved, a blatant liar or lives in a very liberal area.

Last edited:

A RINO is an elected republican that votes against the party. I have never been elected to office. If I was a congressman I would vote with Boehner 100% of the time. Any congressmen who doesn't vote with Boehner is a democrat or a RINO and needs to be voted out of office. I am an extremely loyal republican and will totally ignore my own convictions for the sake of a strong party.

Party politics is no place for ideas and convictions. Party politics is about loyalty and strength.

Go drink tea at your own house and stop screwing our party over.

Last edited:

A RINO is an elected republican that votes against the party. I have never been elected to office. If I was a congressman I would vote with Boehner 100% of the time. Any congressmen who doesn't vote with Boehner is a democrat or a RINO and needs to be voted out of office. I am an extremely loyal republican and will totally ignore my own convictions for the sake of a strong party.

Party politics is no place for ideas and convictions. Party politics is about loyalty and strength.

All your parties suck.

All your parties suck.

Oh well.

If you want something accomplished in government you can use either the Republican party or the Democratic party.

Oh well. It is what is.

Have you ever been to a republican convention in the last five years? If so, there was more than likely an official measure regarding gay marriage and abortion. Have you been to a republican convention in the last 41 years? If so, there was more than likely an official measure regarding abortion.

Can you ignore that reality?

Surely you can. You seem to be pretty good at ignoring the parts of reality that you dislike.

These two issues are very much discussed in an official capacity at Republican functions. Anybody who denies this is uninvolved, a blatant liar or lives in a very liberal area.

Opposing gay marriage is one thing. Wanting to outlaw sodomy is another. No Republican has supported the later in decades. Only those who are hostile to Republicans accuse them of supporting anti-sodomy laws.

A large number of Republicans support legal abortion. I'm one of them. Furthermore, a lot of Republicans only oppose abortion in the last trimester. Your so-called "poll" was a blatant attempt to smear Republicans. No one was fooled.

All your parties suck.

Oh well.

If you want something accomplished in government you can use either the Republican party or the Democratic party.

Oh well. It is what is.

Nope, 3rd party candidates are growing in popularity. People are getting sick and tired of the republicans and democrats and their monopoly on our government and their party politics. Neither one of those parties cares about our country. They put party first always.

Boehner is the biggest RINO in the party. All you did was expose yourself.

All your parties suck.

Oh well.

Oh well. It is what is.

Nope, 3rd party candidates are growing in popularity. People are getting sick and tired of the republicans and democrats and their monopoly on our government and their party politics. Neither one of those parties cares about our country. They put party first always.

More people are crying and doing nothing?

So what!

All your parties suck.

Oh well.

Oh well. It is what is.

So what!

What? No, what I said is more and more people, especially of the younger generation, are choosing 3rd party candidates. Now, if we could put caps on the amount of spending allowed during an election, 3rd party candidates would have a much better chance.

Boehner is the biggest RINO in the party. All you did was expose yourself.

You have no idea how party politics works.

All you know about are principles and convictions.

Politics is a dirty business. There is no room for principled people in public office if they plan to be effective.

Go back to church and get your gold star from your Sunday School teacher for being a good man.

It is impossible for Boehner to be a RINO. he is the leader. Elected Republicans have to submit to him.

You have no idea how party politics work. You are an independent thinker with principles.

273 republicans voting their conscience will split the party into 273 factions. That's dumb. We should be one party not 273 separate parties. We are more effective when we win and less effective when we cripple ourselves with selfish bickering. You are killing our party. Not you necessarily but people like you. Walter Jones is the best example on record. He hates the republican party. He basically said so back in February 2015 when he attended the convention.

He is too worried about his standing with God and less concerned about the effectiveness of the party.

Last edited:

All your parties suck.

Oh well.

Oh well. It is what is.

So what!

What? No, what I said is more and more people, especially of the younger generation, are choosing 3rd party candidates. Now, if we could put caps on the amount of spending allowed during an election, 3rd party candidates would have a much better chance.

If a bullfrog had wings then his butt wouldn't drag the ground.

Forum List

Back