I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

From serial killers to terrorists to war mongers whites seem to have the title as most violent sown up. Theyve actually reached a new level never before seen with their nuclear bombs.
It appears you are denouncing Whites as war mongers with specific reference to nuclear weapons. I believe the correct categorical reference where the use of nuclear weapons is concerned is national, i.e., Americans. Not ethnic, e.g., "Whites."

It is we Americans who fortunately outpaced the Germans in the development of nuclear weapons, and Americans who deployed nuclear weapons to substantially shorten and to end World War Two, and it is Americans who presently hold the trump (no pun) card in terms of nuclear weapons superiority, which is the lethal raison d'être for our national supremacy -- which you, as an American citizen, enjoy the benefits of. So, pardon the run-on sentence but are you suggesting that only Whites are American? If so, how would you describe yourself in terms of nationality?

As for serial killers and [/i]terrorists,[/i] we've had our share of those, but only in proportion with the size of our population. However, in terms of serial killing and internal mass murder I believe Africa gets the Oscar for that.
Name one non white person that made the decision or was involved in the decision to use nuclear weapons on japan or in the south pacific? Face it. You whites are war mongers and its pretty much the only thing you excel at besides serial killings, terrorism, raping live stock, wild life, and wrestling pigs.

Youre long winded argument about americans is rejected because like I said whites not all americans made that decision to drop nuclear bombs on other humans. In terms of nationality I would use the term Black american or African american. I am comfortable with either.
They did that because they were assholes, not because they were white.

TBH , "negro" sums it all up very succinctly. Incidently the descriptive word "negro" is both socially and site approved.

Forum List

Back