I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Stupid bait thread is, .......well, ....... stupid.
Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
In the early 90's
What kind if logic are you using here?
I think it was a little earlier than the 90's but what difference does it make when it was? The fact remains that it did happen.

When one individual or a group of people do something gross, dumb or evil you cant label an entire race or gender as the same just because they happen to share a trait that doesn't make them share the same values as the perps who originally committed the sin.

There's always time. Are you ready to sign up?
Riot participation of course.
You dont have to sign up for that. All you have to do is be ready to crack some heads should rioters come to your door.
Sooooo, you're telling me my new business model won't work? There's always a nay sayer in every crowd.......... :cranky:

When one individual or a group of people do something gross, dumb or evil you cant label an entire race or gender as the same just because they happen to share a trait that doesn't make them share the same values as the perps who originally committed the sin.
White people do that all the time. How are they going to tell others they cant do the same?

There's always time. Are you ready to sign up?
Riot participation of course.
You dont have to sign up for that. All you have to do is be ready to crack some heads should rioters come to your door.
Sooooo, you're telling me my new business model won't work? There's always a nay sayer in every crowd.......... :cranky:
It could work if you are good at talking people into doing things like voting for you or believing you could actually beat a professional retired boxer.

If we labeled an entire race off the actions of groups or indivualls
White people do that all the time. How are they going to tell others they cant do the same?
wow to associate a whole race with the actions of a very few long ago is so asinine.
If you want to have a logical discussion I'm up for it but if you are gonna conflate a single persons actions with the entire population in which they share a skin tone with then there is no use.

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Why is that? Some cops kill a black dude wrongly that night? No?

So why are you surprised?

How many riots have you been through? Hmm? I don't like riots.

If we labeled an entire race off the actions of groups or indivualls
wow to associate a whole race with the actions of a very few long ago is so asinine.
If you want to have a logical discussion I'm up for it but if you are gonna conflate a single persons actions with the entire population in which they share a skin tone with then there is no use.
This wasnt a single person. This was lots of white people rioting.

Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
Maybe things have gotten better between Whites and Blacks since 1908?

When Jack Johnson fought in 1910 there were still millions of active KKK, you do realize their numbers have dwindled to less then 2000 until just recently? why? because America has rejected their message of racism.

Of course your going to say nothing has changed since 1910. There is just as much racism as then. Obviously because that is your expectation.

And you say your wondering why there were no race riots? All this time you keep telling us how well you know whites because you worked with some pussies in the IT industry. I really cant believe with all your wisdom that you are now at a loss.

Forum List

Back