I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

Thats not a good reason. Most crime is white on white crime. If your logic was right cops would be afraid of white people.

That's because whites are the majority population. However, on a per capita basis blacks are easily the most violent, criminalistic population in the USA. That is sad as they have so much to contribute if only their leadership wouldn't keep them backward and stupid. Kinda like you.
Its not because whites are the majority. Its because crime in generally is done on people that most look like you.

On a per capita basis its laughingly apparent whites are the most savage,violent, animals to walk the planet.

No, when they compared crime rates between Vancouver and Seattle the violent crime rate for whites was very low. In both Canada and the USA. Add the black population in however, and the violent crime rate skyrocketed. In the year they checked there were five white people killed by white people in both cities. The blacks however, killed twice as many whites, as the whites did, and they killed 80 of their own kind as well.

Face it, blacks are more violent than whites. Most of it is cultural, but some of it is socioeconomic as well.
Who is they? Other white people? Face it. whites are the most violent mutation of humans on the planet and to top it all of they documented their killings and the reasons behind them.

Only because the blacks in Africa never learned how to write. We have no idea how many they have murdered over the millenia.
Even spotting you whites a millennia its pretty obvious you guys are untamed savages.

Even spotting you whites a millennia its pretty obvious you guys are untamed savages.
traditon.jpg

That's because whites are the majority population. However, on a per capita basis blacks are easily the most violent, criminalistic population in the USA. That is sad as they have so much to contribute if only their leadership wouldn't keep them backward and stupid. Kinda like you.
Its not because whites are the majority. Its because crime in generally is done on people that most look like you.

On a per capita basis its laughingly apparent whites are the most savage,violent, animals to walk the planet.

No, when they compared crime rates between Vancouver and Seattle the violent crime rate for whites was very low. In both Canada and the USA. Add the black population in however, and the violent crime rate skyrocketed. In the year they checked there were five white people killed by white people in both cities. The blacks however, killed twice as many whites, as the whites did, and they killed 80 of their own kind as well.

Face it, blacks are more violent than whites. Most of it is cultural, but some of it is socioeconomic as well.
Who is they? Other white people? Face it. whites are the most violent mutation of humans on the planet and to top it all of they documented their killings and the reasons behind them.

Only because the blacks in Africa never learned how to write. We have no idea how many they have murdered over the millenia.

Like I said, you guys never learned how to read or write so your dark history is lost. The white man figured out how to do all of those things and that allows to know all of his bad deeds. You guys were just too dumb to figure out writing so the white man was able to run roughshod over you.

Like I said, you guys never learned how to read or write so your dark history is lost. The white man figured out how to do all of those things and that allows to know all of his bad deeds. You guys were just too dumb to figure out writing so the white man was able to run roughshod over you.
Doesnt matter what you say. All that counts are the writings that are coming out of Africa from time so ancient you cant even conceive of being a white boy.

If whites were so smart how come they never contributed anything to society? Your very alphabet, sciences, numbers etc are all from Blacks.

agriculture did not start in africa. IT started in the middle east. It spread to asia and europe before they went to africa. According to archeology. South America started growing before africa as well.
Pretty sure iron work didnt start in africa either. Think it started in asia and spread.
Agriculture did start in Africa.

I could spend several thousand words referring you to the evidence, compiled by African and European scholars alike

But you can read it yourself. You can begin with the works of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Ivan Van Sertima and Walter Rodney, and for you whose racism will lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the books of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is white and British.

If blacks supposedly did so much, why are they so far behind everyone else?

Doesnt matter what you say. All that counts are the writings that are coming out of Africa from time so ancient you cant even conceive of being a white boy.

If whites were so smart how come they never contributed anything to society? Your very alphabet, sciences, numbers etc are all from Blacks.

If blacks are so smart, why do they fall behind everyone else in society. If they developed the alphabet, why can't they spell. If they developed number, why can't they count?

If blacks supposedly did so much, why are they so far behind everyone else?

Because mean old Whitey came along and stole their technology and all of of their knowledge right out of their nappy little heads, that's why...you racist.

If they were that smart, shouldn't they have been able to stop such a thing?

Obviously they're not very smart or they wouldn't believe in such ridiculous fairy tales. If people keep enabling them out of fear of being called racist, then these lies will end up in history books.

I would love to read those ancient writings. Have a link to them?

Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
The answer to that question is Americans have undergone a voluntary change in social attitudes in the area of race relations. This change began with Abolition, the end of Jim Crow segregation, and the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Each stage of this transition from the social attitude attending the slavery era came about not by force but by an imposing sense of decency on the part of the majority of Whites.

But rather than acknowledging the change in social attitude which is directly responsible for the dramatic change in the condition of Blacks in America and making the most of its available benefits and opportunities, a substantial percentage of American Blacks have chosen to exercise their rights and freedoms by expressing contemptuous hatred for Whites and White society and by seeking retribution for the past via sporadic violent conduct, destructive anti-social behavior and habituated criminal activity.

What remains to be seen is what will come of this counterproductive tendency.

Stupid bait thread is, .......well, ....... stupid.
Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
Maybe things have gotten better between Whites and Blacks since 1908?
Doubt that. Look online and white people are so mad they are blushing pink and red just because Connor lost. You can tell their racial pride was at stake.
I thought Connor would lose. He had more mouth than muscle

It's because whites are more well behaved than your fellow savage blacks.
Whites are the most primitive feral race on the planet and they documented it themselves in their version of history books. There is a reason they excel at bellicose endeavors.

giants-riot-1-e1416932153848.jpg
I'm currently reading "The Underdevelopment of Africa," in which I found this: "From the earliest days of colonial expansion there were two kinds of explanations of motives. One is that Europeans were in the colonial game because it was damned profitable. The other element thought it necessary to peddle a line about the welfare of the "uncivilized natives." This was a continuation of earlier justifications of slavery on the ground that it carried the heathen Africans to Christian lands. As colonialism came under heavy criticism during the last decades, more deliberate efforts were made to whitewash it. There were public relations propaganda campaigns striving to mask and deny its viciousness."
The book explains how white people actually sat around a conference table and decided who would get to invade and colonize which parts of Africa. It says that white racist notions are deep-rooted within capitalistic society, which put down every misfortune of blacks to their inherent inferiority. The basic explanation is not to be found in their racial origin, but rather in the organized viciousness of the capitalist/colonialist system.
The mind set that blacks are uncivilized and savage still exists in too many white people.It was planted there and they use every opportunity they can to "prove" this nonsensical propaganda. No matter how many "pick and choose" videos and pictures they show me, I agree that the white race has always been the most vicious and savage in its dealings everywhere they have gone, invaded and conquered.
So, you believe whites today are the most violent?

Whites are the most primitive feral race on the planet and they documented it themselves in their version of history books. There is a reason they excel at bellicose endeavors.

I'm currently reading "The Underdevelopment of Africa," in which I found this: "From the earliest days of colonial expansion there were two kinds of explanations of motives. One is that Europeans were in the colonial game because it was damned profitable. The other element thought it necessary to peddle a line about the welfare of the "uncivilized natives." This was a continuation of earlier justifications of slavery on the ground that it carried the heathen Africans to Christian lands. As colonialism came under heavy criticism during the last decades, more deliberate efforts were made to whitewash it. There were public relations propaganda campaigns striving to mask and deny its viciousness."
The book explains how white people actually sat around a conference table and decided who would get to invade and colonize which parts of Africa. It says that white racist notions are deep-rooted within capitalistic society, which put down every misfortune of blacks to their inherent inferiority. The basic explanation is not to be found in their racial origin, but rather in the organized viciousness of the capitalist/colonialist system.
The mind set that blacks are uncivilized and savage still exists in too many white people.It was planted there and they use every opportunity they can to "prove" this nonsensical propaganda. No matter how many "pick and choose" videos and pictures they show me, I agree that the white race has always been the most vicious and savage in its dealings everywhere they have gone, invaded and conquered.

Not even close.

From serial killers to terrorists to war mongers whites seem to have the title as most violent sown up. Theyve actually reached a new level never before seen with their nuclear bombs.

From serial killers to terrorists to war mongers whites seem to have the title as most violent sown up. Theyve actually reached a new level never before seen with their nuclear bombs.

That's not what the real numbers says but you keep posting your fake ones, BOY.

It appears you are denouncing Whites as war mongers with specific reference to nuclear weapons. I believe the correct categorical reference where the use of nuclear weapons is concerned is national, i.e., Americans. Not ethnic, e.g., "Whites."

It is we Americans who fortunately outpaced the Germans in the development of nuclear weapons, and Americans who deployed nuclear weapons to substantially shorten and to end World War Two, and it is Americans who presently hold the trump (no pun) card in terms of nuclear weapons superiority, which is the lethal raison d'être for our national supremacy -- which you, as an American citizen, enjoy the benefits of. So, pardon the run-on sentence but are you suggesting that only Whites are American? If so, how would you describe yourself in terms of nationality?

As for serial killers and [/i]terrorists,[/i] we've had our share of those, but only in proportion with the size of our population. However, in terms of serial killing and internal mass murder I believe Africa gets the Oscar for that.

Last edited:
It appears you are denouncing Whites as war mongers with specific reference to nuclear weapons. I believe the correct categorical reference where the use of nuclear weapons is concerned is national, i.e., Americans. Not ethnic, e.g., "Whites."

It is we Americans who fortunately outpaced the Germans in the development of nuclear weapons, and Americans who deployed nuclear weapons to substantially shorten and to end World War Two, and it is Americans who presently hold the trump (no pun) card in terms of nuclear weapons superiority, which is the lethal raison d'être for our national supremacy -- which you, as an American citizen, enjoy the benefits of. So, pardon the run-on sentence but are you suggesting that only Whites are American? If so, how would you describe yourself in terms of nationality?

As for serial killers and [/i]terrorists,[/i] we've had our share of those, but only in proportion with the size of our population. However, in terms of serial killing and internal mass murder I believe Africa gets the Oscar for that.
Name one non white person that made the decision or was involved in the decision to use nuclear weapons on japan or in the south pacific? Face it. You whites are war mongers and its pretty much the only thing you excel at besides serial killings, terrorism, raping live stock, wild life, and wrestling pigs.

Youre long winded argument about americans is rejected because like I said whites not all americans made that decision to drop nuclear bombs on other humans. In terms of nationality I would use the term Black american or African american. I am comfortable with either.

Forum List

Back