I'm Still Waiting For Those Job Mr President. Where Are They??

So nothing about job growth, way to stay on topic...great reply there...:lol:

Moving the goalposts when one loses a point in debate is cowardly but hey.. have at it!

I agree, why not address the question I posed?

That is PRECISELY what I did- but as I noted, you don't give a damn about the facts or the truth.. it doesn't fit in with your liberal propaganda.. I'm still waiting for you to counter THE FACTS about what Obama could have done, that I listed.. nothing but breathless bullshit from you. You can run but you can't hide.

I never stated Republicans didn't run up the debt as well, now did I?

No, you didn't. But you're only complaining about the Democrats. You're leveling all the blame on them, when the GOP are equally responsible for what's going on right now.

You're not that bright nor are you very good at debating.

Coming from a ranting lunatic like you, that's a compliment. BTW, your insults still aren't doing anything to support your position.

The difference in the electorate? Conservatives hold our own to account whilst you liberal zombies follow lockstep blindly your Comrades in to the abyss and you're going to pay for it at the ballot box.

1) I am not a liberal. Say it again, and you'll join the other extremist terrorists on my ignore list.

2) You say conservatives hold "their own" to account, yet you still insist on only blaming the Democrats when the GOP are equally to blame. So, you're lying.

The stimulus worked and they jsut keep repeteing the lie that is didnt

This bozo is indicative of the kindergarten level of intelligence displayed by the left. I'm so glad you're a liberal. LMAO

I gave the cbo report.

You gave partisan talking points

So those GOVERNMENT jobs lowered the unemployment rate????????????? REALLY???? REALLLLLYYYYY??? Link and by how much??? Come on, you can do it..

No, you didn't. But you're only complaining about the Democrats. You're leveling all the blame on them, when the GOP are equally responsible for what's going on right now.

Coming from a ranting lunatic like you, that's a compliment. BTW, your insults still aren't doing anything to support your position.

The difference in the electorate? Conservatives hold our own to account whilst you liberal zombies follow lockstep blindly your Comrades in to the abyss and you're going to pay for it at the ballot box.

1) I am not a liberal. Say it again, and you'll join the other extremist terrorists on my ignore list.

2) You say conservatives hold "their own" to account, yet you still insist on only blaming the Democrats when the GOP are equally to blame. So, you're lying.

ROFLMAO This dope calls me an "extreme terrorist," and I am the ranting loon? Look in the mirror and bend over. ;-)

Lastly, go ahead and put me on ignore.. ROFLMAO Thank you!!!! See ya

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

Do try to keep up. I'm sure it's hard for you but do try. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame on one party but not the other no longer flies. Both parties do the same crap.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....so many specifics!!!

Wouldn't you Teabaggers be more-comfortable discussing subjects where you have LONG-term experience.....like soap-operas & NASCAR??

:eusa_eh:

CBO report: Stimulus package saved or created as many as 1.6 million jobs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Looking at the actual amounts spent so far (where identifiable) and estimates of the other effects of ARRA on spending and revenues, CBO has estimated the law’s impact on employment and economic output using evidence about how previous similar policies have affected the economy and various mathematical models that represent the workings of the economy. On that basis, CBO estimates that in the third quarter of calendar year 2009, an additional 600,000 to 1.6 million people were employed in the United States, and real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product (GDP) was 1.2 percent to 3.2 percent higher, than would have been the case in the absence of ARRA.

One last chance dumbo... show us in real statistics just how much the unemployment rate has been lowered by Barry shoving his spendulus down our throats?? Allow me.. I'll do it for you being you don't have the integrity to be honest.. you're just a simple hack, a dumb one, but never the less, a hack!

Unemployment 7.6% When Obama Took Office. Now 9.6% Are You Better Off Under Democrats? « Start Thinking Right

7.6% versus 9.6%.. Oh yea, that was some stimulus!!!!! Truth does matter..

ROFLMAO This dope calls me an "extreme terrorist," and I am the ranting loon? Look in the mirror and bend over. ;-)

If you think that someone blaming both parties for the mess in our government, instead of just one, makes them "liberal" then you are an extremist. If you think that I am "liberal" then you are extremist. I am far from liberal. Now may liberals do you see opposing Obama's HC bill, supporting tepidly (currently, because it could change) Romney and/or Cain for our next President, supporting strict immigration laws and enforcement, opposing government bailouts, etc.? If that makes a liberal to you, just because I blame both parties and not just the Democrats, then you must be such an extremist you're a half step away from those militia folks who just got arrested for a ricin plot.

One last chance dumbo... show us in real statistics just how much the unemployment rate has been lowered by Barry shoving his spendulus down our throats?? Allow me.. I'll do it for you being you don't have the integrity to be honest.. you're just a simple hack, a dumb one, but never the less, a hack!

Unemployment 7.6% When Obama Took Office. Now 9.6% Are You Better Off Under Democrats? « Start Thinking Right

Michael Eden

A blog from some free republic idiot or the CBO?

You are a partisan hack

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

Do try to keep up. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame on one party but not the other no longer flies. Both parties do the same crap. So get a new line.

Get your own material and perhaps an imagination.. I never stated Republicans didn't run up the debt as well, now did I? You're not that bright nor are you very good at debating.. I'll let it slide.. The difference in the electorate? Conservatives hold our own to account whilst you liberal zombies follow lockstep blindly your Comrades in to the abyss and you're going to pay for it at the ballot box.. very soon. :) Makes ya smile. hmm? lol

Aw, jeez......another politics-neophyte.

eusa_doh.gif

(....And, one o' Rupert's spawn, no doubt....)

foxministryoflies.jpg

Michael Eden

A blog from some free republic idiot or the CBO?

You are a partisan hack

OMG, wow.. you're not playing with a full deck and I mean that sincerely. What the hell does what someone says have to do with ABSOLUTE FACTUAL NUMBERS??????? Honestly, someone needs to lock you away for your own safety..

Obama said in July he was going to make job creation his #1 priority.

I'm sure glad I didn't hold my breath waiting.

What has he done since then?

Here's the list:

Go out and campaign against the rich
Produce another Stimulus bill
Go around Congress and change regulations on student loans
Go around Congress and change perscription medicine coverage
Throw in with the Flea Party turning Wall Street into a camp site for the homeless

When is he gonna get back to work?

We need jobs now, not when he gets good and ready to deal with it.

Are you suggesting that Obama should move unilaterally to affect job growth?

What steps should he take that he hasn't?

He could try something that is out of character for him......lead....only do it by setting the right agenda.

Truth is he can't.

So his only recourse is to trash everyone else. Maybe his negligence won't look so bad if he deflects the nations'focus from himself.

Don't pay attention to Fast & Furious.
Don't pay attention to the constant lawsuits against border states.
Don't pay attention to his campaigning on our dime.
Don't pay attention to his failure to produce an acceptible budget.
Don't pay attention to his affiliation to communists and anarchists on Wall Street.

And especially don't pay attention to the fact that not only is he not cutting spending but spending even more and secretly proposing huge tax increases.

Moving the goalposts when one loses a point in debate is cowardly but hey.. have at it!

That is PRECISELY what I did- but as I noted, you don't give a damn about the facts or the truth.. it doesn't fit in with your liberal propaganda.. I'm still waiting for you to counter THE FACTS about what Obama could have done, that I listed.. nothing but breathless bullshit from you. You can run but you can't hide.

How did anything in your reply answer the questions in my post?

Are you in favor of Obama acting unilaterally to affect job growth?

What steps should Obama take that he hasn't?

The answer to my post included things he shouldn't do and none of them addressed the topic of job growth...yet you think you answered my post...:lol:

How did anything in your reply answer the questions in my post?

Are you in favor of Obama acting unilaterally to affect job growth?

What steps should Obama take that he hasn't?

The answer to my post included things he shouldn't do and none of them addressed the topic of job growth...yet you think you answered my post...:lol:

First thing Obama can do is come off of the campaign trail.
Second, stop bad-mouthing the opposition. He's lucky they'll even talk to him at this point after lying about them being "the Dirty Air Dirty Water Party".

Third, he can get rid of a lot of those new regulations he signed by executive order since July.

Fourth, he can tell Harry Reid to have a jobs bil on his desk by the end of the month using some of his ideas and Boehners ideas.

Then he could send a ballanced budget to Congress.

You would not believe the benefit the job market would reflect.

Forum List

Back