I'm Still Waiting For Those Job Mr President. Where Are They??

He could try something that is out of character for him......lead....only do it by setting the right agenda.

I have to give Obama alot of credit here, actually. He's come out and set compromise agendas continually through the past few years. But the idiots in Congress refuse compromise in the slightest. The Dems get pissed that he's giving too many concessions to the Republicans. And the Republicans get pissed that they're being asked to give any concessions whatsoever.

Ask Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell... they're the ones who think it's more important to make the president a one-termer than it is to create jobs. :thup:

With Obama's track record one term would really help.

Imagine the damage he'll do in a second term when he knows he doesn't have to care about what the voters think.

He could try something that is out of character for him......lead....only do it by setting the right agenda.

I have to give Obama alot of credit here, actually. He's come out and set compromise agendas continually through the past few years. But the idiots in Congress refuse compromise in the slightest. The Dems get pissed that he's giving too many concessions to the Republicans. And the Republicans get pissed that they're being asked to give any concessions whatsoever.
That's what it looks like, that image.

Problem is that is a false image.

Obama is said to be about as dishonest a negotiator as the GOP has ever dealt with.

Boehner said he reminded him of Jello. Agreements made before ajourning for lunch were totally forgotten when they were back seated at the table.

Obama lied that he couldn't remember agreeing to something that just 2 hrs before they had mutual agreement on.

He was merely trying to push a false image of being willing to compromise when he never was. He got his debt-ceiling raised. That's all he wanted. He does not want to cut spending unless it's on Defense....during a war. Total insanity. This is why the british gave him a code name "smart-ass".

Obama is said to be about as dishonest a negotiator as the GOP has ever dealt with.

Boehner said he reminded him of Jello. Agreements made before ajourning for lunch were totally forgotten when they were back seated at the table.

Obama lied that he couldn't remember agreeing to something that just 2 hrs before they had mutual agreement on.

He was merely trying to push a false image of being willing to compromise when he never was. He got his debt-ceiling raised. That's all he wanted. He does not want to cut spending unless it's on Defense....during a war. Total insanity. This is why the british gave him a code name "smart-ass".

In the most recent State of the Union, Obama outlined a compromise budget that had elements both parties could agree to, and elements that each party would have to such up. But neither the Dems nor GOP in Congress wanted anything to do with it. All they did was complain that they weren't getting everything their way, right away, at Burger King now.

In the most recent State of the Union, Obama outlined a compromise budget that had elements both parties could agree to, and elements that each party would have to such up. But neither the Dems nor GOP in Congress wanted anything to do with it. All they did was complain that they weren't getting everything their way, right away, at Burger King now.

He also told everyone to come to the negotiating table with no preconditions or notions and quickly showed that to be hollow words.

He talks a good game but his actions don't match his words.

Pay closer attention to what he does, not what he says.

Last edited:
No Americans should rely on Government to make or break their lives. That's a big mistake being made by too many Americans. It's all on you in the end. If you want to work,you will work. I truly believe that. There are opportunities out there. You just have to be motivated. Americans need to quit pushing for that Nanny State/Police State. It will be bad for all Americans in the end. Americans need to start fighting for preserving their Freedom & Liberty instead. Better start doing that before it's too late.

No Americans should rely on Government to make or break their lives. That's a big mistake being made by too many Americans. It's all on you in the end. If you want to work,you will work. I truly believe that. There are opportunities out there. You just have to be motivated. Americans need to quit pushing for that Nanny State/Police State. It will be bad for all Americans in the end. Americans need to start fighting for preserving their Freedom & Liberty instead. Better start doing that before it's too late.

As long as they're union jobs, and the Democrats get their kickback, we're free to do what we want.

Liberals held all three houses and DIDN'T DO SHIT but run up the debt.

Kinda like when the GOP held all three? :eusa_whistle:

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

Okay, since the economy is supposed to be Obama's...what was the DOW when he took office? What is it now?

How many jobs a month were we losing when he took office? How about now?

Most Americans agree (according to polls) that Boooooosh IS to blame for our economic woes.

Kinda like when the GOP held all three? :eusa_whistle:

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

Okay, since the economy is supposed to be Obama's...what was the DOW when he took office? What is it now?

Most Americans agree (according to polls) that Boooooosh IS to blame for our economic woes.

Oh really???

If that's the case then Booooooosh is the reason the DOW is up since 08' as well.

It's all Obama's baby or Booooooosh's baby.

Obama can't claim credit for the good and cast blame for the bad.

See how that works???

Don't wait for Big Government to get you a job. Get out there and get it yourself. The opportunities are there. If someone tells me they can't find a job,i immediately know they don't want to work. Many Americans like to play the game of pretending to want to work and then whining about how they can't find work. There is work out there. So these people are just gaming the system as usual. If you really want to work,just get out there and find it.

Obama showed up at the George Washington bridge today to campaign again.

Oh no! The President is campaigning in a campaign year! :eek:

But but but Obama says he's not campaigning.

He's charging us for his campaign that's not officially a campaign.

So he's not really campaigning or he'd have to pay for it out of his "Not officially a campaign" fund.

Oh really???

If that's the case then Booooooosh is the reason the DOW is up since 08' as well.

See how that works???

Only if you stretch the bounds of reality :lol:

Oh really???

See how that works???

Only if you stretch the bounds of reality :lol:

Reality is Obama is President and has been for nearly 3 years.

Only his lying supporters allow him to remain totally blameless.

That must mean you.

That is the reality of the matter.

Nope.

I just told you to compare his words with his actions.

It's a pretty simple concept.

Yet the only "actions" you can point to, are nothing more than an set of words he allegedly spoke.

Actually I can point out numerous actions and numerous statements that are in direct conflict where Obama is concerned and he always has an excuse ready to keep the dogs off him. His media provides cover for him. If they were doing their jobs he would surely be a lame-duck President as we speak.

Give me enough time this evening and I will show case by case examples. But the problem here is you refuse to pay attention. So is it worth wastimg my time proving it to you?

I seriously doubt it.

I refuse to pay attention? Is that what you think? I simply refuse to be swayed by your partisan allegations and illogical argumentation.

Boehner doesn't have the power.

Really? So you mean it's the President who is supposed to legislate? That's news to me.

He's done his job.

Really? Where?

Now he has to wait on Harry Reid and Barrack Obama to do their's as per the US Consitution.

In other words, you think that the Senate and President have an obligation to simply go along with whatever the House sends through, regardless of quality, just like that? And then take the blame for whatever ill comes from passing or not passing? You're pathetic. You can't even be honest in discussion. The fault lies on both sides of the isle, both Democrat and GOP, for being so damned polarized and stubborn and unwilling to compromise to get something done. Instead of working out legislation our government does nothing anymore than propose ideology and stomp its feet until the ruling power gets what it wants. And it's idiots like you, who are so damn partisan and polarized with blind ideology, who are the root cause of the problem. Because you elect them and demand they behave that way. Here's your fucked up government, America. Sleep in your bed.

With all due respect, Inthemiddle? The Democrats had total control of the House, the Senate and the Oval Office and didn't come close to fixing the economy. They told the Republicans to go wait in the hall while Nancy and Harry cooked up Obamacare and the Obama Stimulus behind closed doors. Now they are asking for essentially a "do over" of their first stimulus bill...only not as large and called a "jobs bill" instead of stimulus. Why would we want to repeat what didn't work?

At the same time Republican bills from the House are piling up on Harry Reid's desk over in the Senate.

Yet Democrats keep accusing Republicans of being the party of no?

Forum List

Back