I'm Still Waiting For Those Job Mr President. Where Are They??

It seems the GOP just doesn't seem to have the time to work on jobs, they have more important issues to deal with.

House Votes to Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' as Official U.S. Motto

Read more: House Votes To Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' As Official U.S. Motto | Fox News

Yeah, that's the ticket! Let's reaffirm "In God We Trust" as the national motto for strictly political purposes. I wonder how much of that time wasted cost taxpayers?

We see Obama using Executive Orders because Congress isn't really doing anything and that's the best response the GOP House has? We have a dysfunctional government and the circus in Washington brought to us by Obama and the GOP House is a perfect example of that!

Hey Stoopid, private sector jobs, not government jobs. Hell, my big toe could create a freaking government job if I were in politics and held office.

Let's bring in a dose of reality, shall we?

Did Stimulus Create Any Jobs? - Forbes.com

Lastly, how far did the unemployment rate fall due to those so called "stimulus job?" Hmm? We're all waiting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so you admitt you lied then

It seems the GOP just doesn't seem to have the time to work on jobs, they have more important issues to deal with.

House Votes to Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' as Official U.S. Motto

Read more: House Votes To Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' As Official U.S. Motto | Fox News

Yeah, that's the ticket! Let's reaffirm "In God We Trust" as the national motto for strictly political purposes. I wonder how much of that time wasted cost taxpayers?

We see Obama using Executive Orders because Congress isn't really doing anything and that's the best response the GOP House has? We have a dysfunctional government and the circus in Washington brought to us by Obama and the GOP House is a perfect example of that!

You left out Barry's and Michelle's NUMEROUS vacations on the tax payers dime, why is that??? Martha's Vineyard.. Oh yes, Barry is just a regular guy. LMAO.. You libs are whack!

Obama said in July he was going to make job creation his #1 priority.

I'm sure glad I didn't hold my breath waiting.

What has he done since then?

Here's the list:

Go out and campaign against the rich
Produce another Stimulus bill
Go around Congress and change regulations on student loans
Go around Congress and change perscription medicine coverage
Throw in with the Flea Party turning Wall Street into a camp site for the homeless

When is he gonna get back to work?

We need jobs now, not when he gets good and ready to deal with it.

The only job he gives a shit about is his job.

How about when the republicans ran on jobs in the midterm?

Does Boehner get a pass from you?

Being you're so concerned about Conservatives in Congress, I'm certain you've written every liberal since Bush's midterm election when LIBERALS took both houses and controlled the Congress, complaining about loss of employment?! Your democratic congress weasels held all three branches when your hero, Al Baraqi was elected and DID NOTHING.. not even pass a fucking budget and you have the gall to come in here whining about republicans?! You're a hack, plain and simple.. that's ok.. You and all of your liberal cohorts are about to have your asses handed to you next November..

You lied

Hey Stoopid, private sector jobs, not government jobs. Hell, my big toe could create a freaking government job if I were in politics and held office.

Let's bring in a dose of reality, shall we?

Did Stimulus Create Any Jobs? - Forbes.com

Lastly, how far did the unemployment rate fall due to those so called "stimulus job?" Hmm? We're all waiting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so you admitt you lied then

Can you read or do you purposely pretend to be ignorant? Show us the unemployment numbers prior and after the stimulus. Put up or shut up.. Yea, that's what I thought.

Why are you signaling out the President? Congressional GOPers have promised the same thing, but I don't see your complaints being leveled against them. The whole bunch of them needs to pull their heads out of each other's asses.

We're waiting on the DemonRat senate to have a bowel movement.

There will be plenty of jobs once American workers come to the realization that their labor is not worth any more then their Chinese counterparts.

How about when the republicans ran on jobs in the midterm?

Does Boehner get a pass from you?

Boehner has done his job. The bills sit on the shelf in the Senate. does Reid get a pass from ewe?

Hacks don't give a damn about the facts. Liberals held all three houses and DIDN'T DO SHIT but run up the debt. Let big mouth keep babbling on.. the electorate will have it's chance coming up next November. :) Honestly, in the end, who gives a good shit what moronic libs think?

I wonder how many private jobs could of been created with the 5 or so billion wasted on Solar Panels? so what do we do now with 535 Million dollars worth of Solar Panels? sell them to Wal Mart?

Obama said in July he was going to make job creation his #1 priority.

I'm sure glad I didn't hold my breath waiting.

What has he done since then?

Here's the list:

Go out and campaign against the rich
Produce another Stimulus bill
Go around Congress and change regulations on student loans
Go around Congress and change perscription medicine coverage
Throw in with the Flea Party turning Wall Street into a camp site for the homeless

When is he gonna get back to work?

We need jobs now, not when he gets good and ready to deal with it.

Are you suggesting that Obama should move unilaterally to affect job growth?

What steps should he take that he hasn't?

he put to gether a jobs plans but any billl has to start in congress. Do I need to breake out the schoolkhouse rock vids for the republican?

lmao Wow, you're frighteningly dumb. BTW, together is one word. Libs held all three branches.. NOW WHAT????

Forum List

Back