I'm Still Waiting For Those Job Mr President. Where Are They??

when you claim the stimulus didnt work you are lying.

You have NO facts to back the claim

Obama said in July he was going to make job creation his #1 priority.

I'm sure glad I didn't hold my breath waiting.

What has he done since then?

Here's the list:

Go out and campaign against the rich
Produce another Stimulus bill
Go around Congress and change regulations on student loans
Go around Congress and change perscription medicine coverage
Throw in with the Flea Party turning Wall Street into a camp site for the homeless

When is he gonna get back to work?

We need jobs now, not when he gets good and ready to deal with it.

Are you suggesting that Obama should move unilaterally to affect job growth?

What steps should he take that he hasn't?

How about stop giving my fucking money to LOSER GREEN companies who threw the dollar his way and helped to get him elected??! How about lifting the moratorium on drilling and perhaps gas can go back down to 1.77 a gallon WHEN THAT ASSHOLE took office as opposed to 3.65???? How about Barry stops starting wars all over the fuckin globe, the same shit he criticized Bush over, and spend that money here at home?? Those are just for starters but you don't really want to hear the truth.. you just want to lie, throw out a straw man, anything to cover your messiah..

Obama Extends Moratorium on Offshore Drilling - CBS News

Unemployment rate pre-stimulus? Unemployment rate post-stimulus?

Sorry, dumb ass, you lose, again.
Yeah.....let's try NOT to talk-about......​

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

When St. Bill Saved The World

827.gif

Maybe you should pursue a different hobby. Politics doesn't seem to be workin'-out, for you.

:eusa_whistle:

It seems the GOP just doesn't seem to have the time to work on jobs, they have more important issues to deal with.

House Votes to Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' as Official U.S. Motto

Read more: House Votes To Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' As Official U.S. Motto | Fox News

Yeah, that's the ticket! Let's reaffirm "In God We Trust" as the national motto for strictly political purposes. I wonder how much of that time wasted cost taxpayers?

We see Obama using Executive Orders because Congress isn't really doing anything and that's the best response the GOP House has? We have a dysfunctional government and the circus in Washington brought to us by Obama and the GOP House is a perfect example of that!
Yeah....right.....it's Obama's fault the Republicans are still fighting.....

handjob.gif

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

Do try to keep up. I'm sure it's hard for you but do try. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame on one party but not the other no longer flies. Both parties do the same crap. So get a new line.

Liberals held all three houses and DIDN'T DO SHIT but run up the debt.

Kinda like when the GOP held all three? :eusa_whistle:

Do try and keep up .. it's not that difficult. This is OBAMA'S economy.. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame to Boooooooooooooosh or anyone else no longer flies.. Get a new line.

sigpic27958_22.gif

Conservative Warrior~ Back the Pack! Go Greenbay!!

Do try to catch-up.....Bubblehead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vAPzVmOCg]Welcome to SixBurgh - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Obama said in July he was going to make job creation his #1 priority.

I'm sure glad I didn't hold my breath waiting.

What has he done since then?

Here's the list:

Go out and campaign against the rich
Produce another Stimulus bill
Go around Congress and change regulations on student loans
Go around Congress and change perscription medicine coverage
Throw in with the Flea Party turning Wall Street into a camp site for the homeless

When is he gonna get back to work?

We need jobs now, not when he gets good and ready to deal with it.

How about stop giving my fucking money to LOSER GREEN companies who threw the dollar his way and helped to get him elected??! How about lifting the moratorium on drilling and perhaps gas can go back down to 1.77 a gallon WHEN THAT ASSHOLE took office as opposed to 3.65???? How about Barry stops starting wars all over the fuckin globe, the same shit he criticized Bush over, and spend that money here at home?? Those are just for starters but you don't really want to hear the truth.. you just want to lie, throw out a straw man, anything to cover your messiah..

So nothing about job growth, way to stay on topic...great reply there...:lol:

Do try to keep up. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. GET IT DUMMY? Throwing blame on one party but not the other no longer flies. Both parties do the same crap. So get a new line.

Get your own material and perhaps an imagination.. I never stated Republicans didn't run up the debt as well, now did I? You're not that bright nor are you very good at debating.. I'll let it slide.. The difference in the electorate? Conservatives hold our own to account whilst you liberal zombies follow lockstep blindly your Comrades in to the abyss and you're going to pay for it at the ballot box.. very soon. :) Makes ya smile. hmm? lol

Moving the goalposts when one loses a point in debate is cowardly but hey.. have at it!

How about when the republicans ran on jobs in the midterm?

Does Boehner get a pass from you?

Being you're so concerned about Conservatives in Congress, I'm certain you've written every liberal since Bush's midterm election when LIBERALS took both houses and controlled the Congress, complaining about loss of employment?! Your democratic congress weasels held all three branches when your hero, Al Baraqi was elected and DID NOTHING.. not even pass a fucking budget and you have the gall to come in here whining about republicans?! You're a hack, plain and simple.. that's ok.. You and all of your liberal cohorts are about to have your asses handed to you next November..

Its you who are trying to change the subject.

You lied and the CBO said the stim worked

Moving the goalposts when one loses a point in debate is cowardly but hey.. have at it!

I agree, why not address the question I posed?

It seems the GOP just doesn't seem to have the time to work on jobs, they have more important issues to deal with.

House Votes to Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' as Official U.S. Motto

Read more: House Votes To Reaffirm 'In God We Trust' As Official U.S. Motto | Fox News

Yeah, that's the ticket! Let's reaffirm "In God We Trust" as the national motto for strictly political purposes. I wonder how much of that time wasted cost taxpayers?

We see Obama using Executive Orders because Congress isn't really doing anything and that's the best response the GOP House has? We have a dysfunctional government and the circus in Washington brought to us by Obama and the GOP House is a perfect example of that!

You left out Barry's and Michelle's NUMEROUS vacations on the tax payers dime, why is that??? Martha's Vineyard.. Oh yes, Barry is just a regular guy. LMAO.. You libs are whack!

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Did I not also negatively address Obama? Oh, I know,,,,I didn't call Obama names! If I had, THEN my post would have be acceptable? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back