I'm sticking w/ Bernie as long as he stays in the race

335155a0b31701333db4005056a9545d

HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

You really believe Sanders isn't getting big money, from big people?

HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

You really believe Sanders isn't getting big money, from big people?
I don't believe people should make pronouncements w/o providing sourcing. Ask Redfish

Come on. Hillary has the nomination in the bag. Bernie will win Vermont and possibly Mass. but they are headed South to the bedrock of the Democratic Party and Hillary is already promising the Blacks loads of attention.

Bernie, who never had anything in life will come out fine. The Party will see that he is taken care of for the rest of his life.

berniedirtfloor.jpg

For once I agree with you Dot. Bernie is honest in his views, even if I don't agree with him. A far superior choice to Clinton.

See? In election season you get to argue with those whom you normally agree and agree with those you nomally argue.

I hope it's Bernie vs Trump. That'll be a lot of fun!

Yes Bernie might pull it out, but the only way that happens is Hillary loses her clearance and/or is indicted. The fix is in, the DNC is in Hillary's pocket as well as powerful Dem leaders like Harry Reid. The Fat Lady has already barked.

Yes Bernie might pull it out, but the only way that happens is Hillary loses her clearance and/or is indicted. The fix is in, the DNC is in Hillary's pocket as well as powerful Dem leaders like Harry Reid. The Fat Lady has already barked.
hope you're wrong and the super delegates arent super sell-outs

Today Hillary and Bill both cited Henry Kissinger for his praise of Hillary's time as Secretary of State, WTF? Why would they both cite that old war criminal?
Because a significant number of weak (“Reagan”) democrats and democratic leaning independents don't consider him a 'war criminal,' votes Clinton will need to win the nomination and the General Election if the nominee.

Indeed, if Trump and Clinton end up the nominees, Clinton might actually win over some moderate republicans – consequently such statements about Kissinger is smart politics.

One can condemn Clinton for being a smart politician if he so desires – but such condemnation falls flat in the context of American presidential politics, and what it takes to be elected president, where any blame rests solely with the voters, not the candidates.

Hope and Change
Make America Great Again
A Future You can Believe In

Only a candidate with a chant or slogan that is 6 words or less can win an election in this "texting" world of today! :eek:

Forum List

Back