Political Correctness vs. Honest Debate: This is Why Trump is Winning

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
When are the establishment pundits going to get this? To them, he is speaking a language they do not yet understand. Will they ever?

No. They're so used to dictating the conversation, they've lost the ability to comprehend how someone won't play by their rules.

When you ask Trump a question, he gives you an answer. You may not like that answer...but at least you know where he stands.

The other pols...they talk around questions until they can pivot to whatever it is they want to talk about.

Talk and talk and talk without ever saying anything, or committing to anything substantive. They are so timid...so afraid to commit to anything that might not be popular or can be used against them.

I prefer the person with the guts to tell me like it is and let the chips fall where they will....not caring whether or not it's what everyone wants to hear.

All Trump does is tell us how great he will be, but never outlines the path to that great solution that he's got.

He's got the solution for ISIL, yet he refuses to tell anyone what it is?

He's going to build a wall, but how long will it take, and exactly how will he force Mexico to pay for it? Sounds good on paper, but the execution may be a bit sticky.

Nope, Trump hasn't really said anything other than how great he will be. I have yet to hear of any substantial solutions to things he proposes.

Anyone can say to build a wall, or to stop all Muslim immigrants from coming into the country, but the execution of said plans is a bit different.

All Trump does is tell us how great he will be, but never outlines the path to that great solution that he's got.

He's going to build a wall, but how long will it take, and exactly how will he force Mexico to pay for it? Sounds good on paper, but the execution may be a bit sticky.

Nope, Trump hasn't really said anything other than how great he will be. I have yet to hear of any substantial solutions to things he proposes.

Anyone can say to build a wall, or to stop all Muslim immigrants from coming into the country, but the execution of said plans is a bit different.

took me about 10 sec to find SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP
Many detailed plans.

took me about 10 sec to find SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP
Many detailed plans.

I read the policy with China, and there were lots of generalizations that sounded good, but no real specifics on how to accomplish them.

Nope, sorry, Trump has yet to put anything of substance forward.

I am not going to post 900 pages of Tax proposal or Immigration reform. I glaned thru it. Looks like a well thought out plan. I did not read the China stuff........no time. I don't know what others have but what I see on Trump looks great. AND no more PC crap!

What part of "kill them" don't you understand? And if they are hiding behind their families, too bad for them.

Kill them with what? Boots on the ground, airstrikes or both? And, apparently neither you nor Trump understand that killing innocent non combatants is against the Geneva Conventions. After all the horrors of WWII, the countries got together and drew up rules of warfare that all the signees had to comply with. Granted, ISIL never signed the conventions, but that doesn't mean we can break them.

I understand "kill them", but because I also spent 20 years in the military, I also know that you have to have some kind of plan in place to do so. Trump hasn't said anything of substance yet.

Besides, I don't think he really understands the religious war going on over there between Sunni and Shia, and in order to defeat ISIL, you've got to understand how those divisions work.

Otherwise, the war will continue. The difference between Sunni and Shia is the same kind of scrap that went on in Ireland for so long between the Catholics and the Protestants, because it was a difference in the dogma that sparked the religious war. Same thing going on in the ME right now, and if you can't figure out how to get them to work together, ISIL will continue to exist.

And, because of the executions in Saudi Arabia over the past few days, don't expect Iraq (where ISIL is located) to accept any help from the Saudis. They're pissed that they killed a cleric of theirs.

We have had to endure professional pols in the WH for a long time and they have really screwed things up. Trump might be the best choice among lots of bad choices, because he is not a lying corrupt profession politician.

Kill them with what? Boots on the ground, airstrikes or both? And, apparently neither you nor Trump understand that killing innocent non combatants is against the Geneva Conventions. After all the horrors of WWII, the countries got together and drew up rules of warfare that all the signees had to comply with. Granted, ISIL never signed the conventions, but that doesn't mean we can break them.

I understand "kill them", but because I also spent 20 years in the military, I also know that you have to have some kind of plan in place to do so. Trump hasn't said anything of substance yet.

It is not the job of the President (much less a Presidential Candidate) to formulate specific tactics. It is up to the military to provide him (or her) with those options, based on current conditions and capabilities.

According to your interpretation of the Geneva Convention, all a terrorist has to do is surround himself with his wives and thus become immune from attack? Were you opposed to the 1986 bombing of Gaddafi's palace because some innocent civilians were killed? How about drone strikes? Our current limited engagement policies have resulted in more lives lost than saved.

I was also in the military (Army/Infantry). Does drawing a pension give you some special insight?

"Political Correctness vs. Honest Debate: This is Why Trump is Winning"

lol

Sure thing - replacing Mexico with Morocco.

Still having trouble with form vs. substance?

Trump's a liar, there's nothing "honest" about him.

So that would put him on par with Hillary?

It is not the job of the President (much less a Presidential Candidate) to formulate specific tactics. It is up to the military to provide him (or her) with those options, based on current conditions and capabilities.

According to your interpretation of the Geneva Convention, all a terrorist has to do is surround himself with his wives and thus become immune from attack? Were you opposed to the 1986 bombing of Gaddafi's palace because some innocent civilians were killed? How about drone strikes? Our current limited engagement policies have resulted in more lives lost than saved.

I was also in the military (Army/Infantry). Does drawing a pension give you some special insight?
Biker boy spent 20 years in the hulls of ships because he was too scared to venture to the USO in the harbors. I know, he told us.

Forum List

Back