I'm sticking w/ Bernie as long as he stays in the race

HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

I seriously don't know why Sanders is still in the race. He sealed his fate when he gave Hillary a pass on her e-mails and just recently told her he wasn't going to attack her. Basically he handed her the nomination. She's just so vulnerable, I believe he could have beaten her. I disagree with just about everything he stands for but I would rather have him than Hillary. Shame.

Some people don't know the difference between a Presidential campaign and Wrestlemania.

If you weren't an idiot, you'd know that there isn't much difference.

Your ignorance is gratifying.

ZZZZZzzzzzzz......

This corresponds w/ the graph in post #20

bernie-class-warfare.jpg

Saw this quote today and it reminded me what Sen Sanders (I) is up against:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

- Albert Einstein

Bernie is a Communist, so if he wins he will nationalize all means of production, and then arrest anyone who complains about it.

wnd? WND?!!!
bwhaha.gif
Thats like me quoting Huffington Post kid. Like I said, go talk to your little friends. This is a grown-up discussion

"Hundreds of billions of capital have been invested in “profitable” undertakings, bringing death, hunger, ruin, and barbarism to the people and staggering, scandalously high profits to the capitalists."

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Speech Delivered at a Meeting of Soldiers of the Izmailovsky Regiment April 23, 1917

Same words, different speaker, same results: Mediocrity, a different 1% decided by those in power, subjugation of the rest, dissolution of the constitution, consolidation of power in the hands of the "enlightened."

Not in my life time.

"Hundreds of billions of capital have been invested in “profitable” undertakings, bringing death, hunger, ruin, and barbarism to the people and staggering, scandalously high profits to the capitalists."

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Speech Delivered at a Meeting of Soldiers of the Izmailovsky Regiment April 23, 1917

Same words, different speaker, same results: Mediocrity, a different 1% decided by those in power, subjugation of the rest, dissolution of the constitution, consolidation of power in the hands of the "enlightened."

Not in my life time.

Kindly cite Sanders saying those exact words or stay in 1917 where you belong.

There may be a silver lining in all of this. Should Bernie win election and by some quirk get his "free" college for all passed, it would permit some of the Liberals on USMB such as Isaac Newton, C. Clayton, etc., finally get enough basic education to actually offer something once in a blue moon towards a discussion with a Conservative. Alas, I don't think free college will help poor Guno though.

There may be a silver lining in all of this. Should Bernie win election and by some quirk get his "free" college for all passed, it would permit some of the Liberals on USMB such as Isaac Newton, C. Clayton, etc., finally get enough basic education to actually offer something once in a blue moon towards a discussion with a Conservative. Alas, I don't think free college will help poor Guno though.

What sort of discussion would you expect around a post such as this one?

What are you talking about. I am seriously FOR Sen Sanders. Why are you here then?

What are you talking about. I am seriously FOR Sen Sanders. Why are you here then?

You do realize I was asking the_human_being what sort of discussion he expected based on that little rant, right?

You do realize I was asking the_human_being what sort of discussion he expected based on that little rant, right?
Gee! I got it!

OH!! That guys here? Yeah, I have the spam king on ignore i believe.

Forum List

Back