I'm sticking w/ Bernie as long as he stays in the race

There may be a silver lining in all of this. Should Bernie win election and by some quirk get his "free" college for all passed, it would permit some of the Liberals on USMB such as Isaac Newton, C. Clayton, etc., finally get enough basic education to actually offer something once in a blue moon towards a discussion with a Conservative. Alas, I don't think free college will help poor Guno though.

What sort of discussion would you expect around a post such as this one?

None. I fully expected everyone to totally agree with me.

There may be a silver lining in all of this. Should Bernie win election and by some quirk get his "free" college for all passed, it would permit some of the Liberals on USMB such as Isaac Newton, C. Clayton, etc., finally get enough basic education to actually offer something once in a blue moon towards a discussion with a Conservative. Alas, I don't think free college will help poor Guno though.

What sort of discussion would you expect around a post such as this one?
What are you talking about. I am seriously FOR Sen Sanders. Why are you here then?

You do realize I was asking the_human_being what sort of discussion he expected based on that little rant, right?

Uh, well NO. He probably doesn't realize it. Give him a week or two to figure it out.

21dollars.jpg

HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

If the republicans had more viable candidates, I'd say that you are crazy. But unless Rubio moves up in a big way, Bernie has a shot at the other two. Trump cannot win Texas, and Cruz can't win in most swing states.

What can Bernie do that Bush Sr. did not do? It ain't "no new taxes" or the New World Order.

Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

he will never win

Microsoft rigged the vote

so he says

--LOL

he will never win

Microsoft rigged the vote

so he says

--LOL

Prove it.

Today Hillary and Bill both cited Henry Kissinger for his praise of Hillary's time as Secretary of State, WTF? Why would they both cite that old war criminal?

Today Hillary and Bill both cited Henry Kissinger for his praise of Hillary's time as Secretary of State, WTF? Why would they both cite that old war criminal?
They're grasping at straws and hoping half the electorate knows zero about US interventionist history.

Forum List

Back