Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

"He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation."

Warranted criticism.

Of course Trump isn't so much tapping into anger as exploiting it.

Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

I like Bernie Sanders and he might just pull it out..

For once I agree with you Dot. Bernie is honest in his views, even if I don't agree with him. A far superior choice to Clinton.

For once I agree with you Dot. Bernie is honest in his views, even if I don't agree with him. A far superior choice to Clinton.

Eh, he fudges the truth but he's not an in your face liar like Hillary.

I like your made to look real right wing news source...:laugh::laugh:

I think a big reason Trump is doing well is not only from the republicans, but the democrats who have Hillary concerns as well.

CVtuwmcWcAE4x6X.jpg-large.jpeg

so your gonna give away all your money to the poor?

Forum List

Back