‘I’m Sorry I Wished Violent Death to Children Just Because They Wore MAGA Hats’

jesever.jpg

" Chief Tomtom rejected our offer to help him" - American Dental Association

A lawyer has given any news outlet, social media sites and celebrity Twitter accounts who has defamed these young men 48 hour retract and apologize. If not, the lawsuits will commence and all they have to prove is negligence, not malice. $300,000 and up will be sought.

I would suggest that the MODs take a look at some of the comments made here and decide if USMB wants to take a chance of not being noticed. These are children. The law doesn't take too kindly in abuse of minors.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.

A dozen? That’s a lot. Who are they?

Still waiting. Can you tell us who the dozen are? Or was that an exaggeration that you cannot support? petro
Those posts have been pulled.
Several that I directly responded to have disappeared. Several said they would beat the kid himself.
Posts inciting violence are against the rules.
The trash knows who they are , and so do those of us who saw the original posts.
Better question.
Do you support the continued life threats on a kid who dared a smile and wore a harmless red hat?

You ask that question because you need some kind of way to save face. I get it. Now, a person who has never supported violence of any kind against anyone, me, gets to suggest that you look inward. Don’t make claims that you cannot support. It makes you seem like a broadbrusher. You can’t point me to a dozen USMB members threatening violence against those kids. You should not make the claim.

You can call the expression that kid did put forth a smile if you want to. But you know that it wasn’t a smile. You can call the hat he wore harmless. But then you’d have to say that all symbols are harmless....regardless of how people might see them. Think about that for a while. Maybe you’ll come to a place of understanding.
I find shirts with obama's image on them makes me want to bash the wearer in the face. Do I have a right to treat them like AntiFa treats MAGA hat wearers? MAGA was a political slogan that galvanized a grassroots movement to take back our country. It was our version of "Yes we can!" What's wrong with that?

Sorry. You are now lying. You can't help it.

Last edited:
Why is everyone blaming the white kids, Seems nobody want to blame the black "Israelites" who started the whole incident.

Yeah! Nobody! Zero people blame the black Israelites. You nailed it!

It took a couple of days - and the conservative media - to even get the presence of the Black Israelites MENTIONED. And there might be somebody in the MSM mildly blaming the BI for what happened, but I personally haven't seen it yet.
Black Israelites started it all. The started with the Indians and then redirected to the boys. Then, strangely, the Indians joined sides with the blacks.

Last edited:
She’s probably trying to derail to get the thread moved to the rubber room.
Reminds me of this classic from a noted Trump supporter here...

The above quote was in reference to this question in the OP:

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Yes, some anonymous nobody jackass on an Internet message board is TOTALLY comparable to a famous, wealthy Hollywood producer tweeting to thousands of followers.

Is that who Jack Morrissey is? I never heard of the guy.

Anyway

So can we count on you to call out the “anonymous nobody jackass” directly? I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance.

It was in the OP who he was. So you're admitting that you ran in and started posting without even reading the OP? Well, why would you need to, when you have your talking points all teed up?
Sure. He’ posts garbage 24/7. Why bother reading it?

I have yet to hear YOU say word one about the comments that are the actual topic of the thread. All you've said so far is "What about . . . ?!" So you'll excuse me if I deny and reject your right to demand that I call out anyone for anything. Not only are you a hypocrite in the very act of hypocrisy right this second, but you are just generally someone who doesn't have the moral authority to judge me on jack squat.
He was complaining about someone who said people should be tossed into a wood chipper.

I pointed out that the Trump supporters—like you—have no problem with it.

That’s all.

That it causes your tobacco ridden lungs to gasp for some much needed oxygen…delicious!

Call me when you put your actions where your demands are, hypocrite.

So you’re okay with one person saying it—you won’t call out your fellow douchebag directly but are up in arms about someone else saying it.

You’re the hypocrite

I just heard you say, "I'm responding to your post, but I'm going to completely ignore the content of the actual post, and instead just keep repeating my demands, because I'm just SURE that this time, you'll respect me and recognize my moral authority!"

I don't need a recap of what you said, dumbass. I understood it perfectly the FIRST time I told you that you're a frigging hypocrite, and I still understand it THIS time that I say you're a frigging hypocrite who STILL has not so much as acknowledged the topic of the thread, let alone suggested that you MIGHT have a problem with it. Every single time you piss your frillies over someone on the message board posting something, while very carefully not saying a single word to even acknowledge that thread topic, you might as well scream, "I ONLY THINK IT'S BAD WHEN IT'S NOT A LEFTIST!"

So what I'm okay with is telling YOU that you're a garbage human being and a hypocrite who has forfeited any right to ask me jack shit about anything, let alone to demand I defend anything to you. I continue to deny your legitimacy.

A lawyer has given any news outlet, social media sites and celebrity Twitter accounts who has defamed these young men 48 hour retract and apologize. If not, the lawsuits will commence and all they have to prove is negligence, not malice. $300,000 and up will be sought.

I would suggest that the MODs take a look at some of the comments made here and decide if USMB wants to take a chance of not being noticed. These are children. The law doesn't take too kindly in abuse of minors.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.

Still waiting. Can you tell us who the dozen are? Or was that an exaggeration that you cannot support? petro
Several that I directly responded to have disappeared. Several said they would beat the kid himself.
The trash knows who they are , and so do those of us who saw the original posts.
Better question.
Do you support the continued life threats on a kid who dared a smile and wore a harmless red hat?
Thank you Petro. Those hate posts here were obviouslyinspired by people who hate the President but redirected their hate toward a minor boy. You look at Sandmann on the NBCinterview and he. Doesn't look like he's gone much past puberty. The assholes wanting this boy punched in the face infuriate me.

That is an awesome sentiment. I wonder if you are consistent when it comes to how adults should deal with young people? . What do you think?
. I draw the line when a kid who is elevated to star status thinks he can take my 2nd Amendment right away.

Better question.
Thank you Petro. Those hate posts here were obviouslyinspired by people who hate the President but redirected their hate toward a minor boy. You look at Sandmann on the NBCinterview and he. Doesn't look like he's gone much past puberty. The assholes wanting this boy punched in the face infuriate me.

That is an awesome sentiment. I wonder if you are consistent when it comes to how adults should deal with young people? . What do you think?
. I draw the line when a kid who is elevated to star status thinks he can take my 2nd Amendment right away.

Ohhhhh! So you suggested doing harm to one of the Parkland kids? That's great. You are not consistent. At least you will admit it.

Better question.

You ask that question because you need some kind of way to save face. I get it. Now, a person who has never supported violence of any kind against anyone, me, gets to suggest that you look inward. Don’t make claims that you cannot support. It makes you seem like a broadbrusher. You can’t point me to a dozen USMB members threatening violence against those kids. You should not make the claim.

You can call the expression that kid did put forth a smile if you want to. But you know that it wasn’t a smile. You can call the hat he wore harmless. But then you’d have to say that all symbols are harmless....regardless of how people might see them. Think about that for a while. Maybe you’ll come to a place of understanding.
I find shirts with obama's image on them makes me want to bash the wearer in the face. Do I have a right to treat them like AntiFa treats MAGA hat wearers? MAGA was a political slogan that galvanized a grassroots movement to take back our country. It was our version of "Yes we can!" What's wrong with that?

Sorry. You are now lying. You can't help it.
No. You just have a fucked up version of facts.

You're a day late and a dollar short. This has already been addressed yesterday. Stop grasping at straws.

"Anyone with, say, a third of a functioning brain rattling around in their skulls will immediately understand the scene. The kids are all wearing black because the fans of sports teams often will come to games all in the same color. Oftentimes fans will wear black as part of a "blackout." Other times they'll white as part of a "whiteout." Or sometimes they'll wear blue or red or any other color. This is standard operating procedure in American sports, especially scholastic sports.

Why are they screaming at the opposing player? Well, because he is the opposing player and that's what the home fans do and have done in every basketball game or football game ever played anywhere on Earth. Why is the opposing player black? Well, because that just happens to be his race. If he was white, they would be just as unwelcoming. This is part of the pageantry of sports." - thanks to Matt Walsh for explaining so I don't have to

I find sports utterly boring, and even I know this. What rock have YOU been living under?

Since you really, REALLY want to double down on stupid and pretend that the idea of sports fans painting their faces is unheard of and outrageous - or possibly that you just are so damned ignorant it never occurred to you that they might do it with black paint - here you go.

th

I also included two stories about SPECIFICALLY how the black face paint had nothing to do with racism, but yet another fragile leftist snowflake like yourself just HAD to get her panties in a ruffle nevertheless, requiring that a tradition of school spirit be stopped because everything is about her and her personal problems with her own race:

Black-painted faces at ASU game stir concerns

ASU asks fans to not paint faces before 'blackout' game

You're welcome.

Since you really, REALLY want to double down on stupid and pretend that the idea of sports fans painting their faces is unheard of and outrageous - or possibly that you just are so damned ignorant it never occurred to you that they might do it with black paint - here you go.

th

I also included two stories about SPECIFICALLY how the black face paint had nothing to do with racism, but yet another fragile leftist snowflake like yourself just HAD to get her panties in a ruffle nevertheless, requiring that a tradition of school spirit be stopped because everything is about her and her personal problems with her own race:

Black-painted faces at ASU game stir concerns

ASU asks fans to not paint faces before 'blackout' game

You're welcome.

I wonder what they would have wore (and you would have supported) if they had a “white” out?

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

The Left are really sick and deranged.
I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.
No they were not

They never said build the wall to that man

His entire interaction with them is on video with sound and NO ONE said that to him

Even if they had it is irrelevant as it is not a racist remark.

Forum List

Back