‘I’m Sorry I Wished Violent Death to Children Just Because They Wore MAGA Hats’

Where is the proof that they chanted that?

Nope, they never chanted that.

Another lie by the left wing assholes.
I did hear them chant that,,,but isnt it ironic that a liberal complains about chanting??? or is the word a hypocrite???

and beside if the indians would have built a wall then us whites wouldnt be here

Where? what cut?
Where is the proof that they chanted that?

Nope, they never chanted that.

Another lie by the left wing assholes.
I did hear them chant that,,,but isnt it ironic that a liberal complains about chanting??? or is the word a hypocrite???

and beside if the indians would have built a wall then us whites wouldnt be here

Where? what cut?

A 23 minute video I have to dig through?

Can you at least give a time reference?

dont be mistaken, I am on the kids side

but when the indian was first walking towards them beating his war drum you can hear it for just a few seconds,,

not that it matters because they never did anything wrong other than not knocking the shit out of that old fucker

I regret it not being me in my teens cause I would have knocked the shit out of that old fucker

I will see if I can get a time stamp

You mean like the black israelites? Nope, they seem to be doing just fine, so your hypothetical prediction is untrue.
It's not hypocritical. Show me one MAGA hat kid in that crowd that didn't have the standard "white boy" pigmentation. Or show me one post of yours where you defend kids of color.
I did it yesterday... Kid Banned From Playground For Extreme Haircut In UK

Where are your comments denouncing the racism hurled at these kids? All your energy is focused on the white victims instead.

Last edited:
Wheres your outrage for the shit that the black israelites said? Where is your outrage for the racist shit the indians said? Youre a god damn hypocrite.
The black Israelites were jerks. What racist shit did the Native American say?

Yet nobody criticized black Israelites for what they were saying.
Why isnt THAT video viral? Its crazy that no one seems to care about the shit the black israelites were saying to the kids. Nope, the national story is instead a kid who smiled while a drum was being beaten in his face.

Wheres your outrage for the shit that the black israelites said? Where is your outrage for the racist shit the indians said? Youre a god damn hypocrite.
The black Israelites were jerks. What racist shit did the Native American say?

Yet nobody criticized black Israelites for what they were saying.
Why isnt THAT video viral? Its crazy that no one seems to care about the shit the black israelites were saying to the kids. Nope, the national story is instead a kid who smiled while a drum was being beaten in his face.

It would be national story if those black Israelites were wearing MAGA hats.

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

The Left are really sick and deranged.
I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.

Evidence?

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Remember, these people think they are our moral and intellectual superiors.

It's too bad he apologized for exercising his 1st A rights.

He didn't. He apologized because he knew he went way over the line and was wrong.

The sad thing is, he would never apologize had the kids actually started things. He'd have let his violent hate screed stand, and probably be lauded for it.

The right being outraged over condoned violence, is like Manson being pro-life.

I'm a liberal. At no point is it acceptable for fully grown adults to dox a 16 year old kid and put his life in danger. Ever. It is not acceptable for fully grown adults to send death threats to a 16 year old kid. Ever.

There is no.........what about this or this or that. If all you are left with is making some comparison to excuse it then you got nothing.

Agreed. That's no better than excusing the Charlottesville driver.

Remember folks, masculinity is toxic. Without is, females can use sex to get what they want from beta snowflakes. It really shows how useless these leftist roasties are in life. Chads get these for free...

upload_2019-1-23_10-52-36.png

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Remember, these people think they are our moral and intellectual superiors.

How bout throwing babies in the wood chipper?

Being a Dim, I'm sure he would get a good kick out of that as well. Of course, their useful organs would be removed to be given to Planned Parenthood beforehand, but I think that is only common sense.

A lawyer has given any news outlet, social media sites and celebrity Twitter accounts who has defamed these young men 48 hour retract and apologize. If not, the lawsuits will commence and all they have to prove is negligence, not malice. $300,000 and up will be sought.

I would suggest that the MODs take a look at some of the comments made here and decide if USMB wants to take a chance of not being noticed. These are children. The law doesn't take too kindly in abuse of minors.
A dozen? That’s a lot. Who are they?

Still waiting. Can you tell us who the dozen are? Or was that an exaggeration that you cannot support? petro
Those posts have been pulled.
Several that I directly responded to have disappeared. Several said they would beat the kid himself.
Posts inciting violence are against the rules.
The trash knows who they are , and so do those of us who saw the original posts.
Better question.
Do you support the continued life threats on a kid who dared a smile and wore a harmless red hat?

You ask that question because you need some kind of way to save face. I get it. Now, a person who has never supported violence of any kind against anyone, me, gets to suggest that you look inward. Don’t make claims that you cannot support. It makes you seem like a broadbrusher. You can’t point me to a dozen USMB members threatening violence against those kids. You should not make the claim.

You can call the expression that kid did put forth a smile if you want to. But you know that it wasn’t a smile. You can call the hat he wore harmless. But then you’d have to say that all symbols are harmless....regardless of how people might see them. Think about that for a while. Maybe you’ll come to a place of understanding.
Don't support violence?
Then that is where you should concentrate. The death threats. No symbol is worthy of that.
Yet you concentrate on the kids.
Maybe you should think of that.

You have not shown me a death threat to concentrate on.

I love your resolute strength here. No symbols are worthy of death threats. That’s quite a statement.
Unlike the view that the kid committed a Facecrime.
The real agitators get a free pass while social media attempts to destroy an individual for a perceived facial expression.
How Orwellian.

A lawyer has given any news outlet, social media sites and celebrity Twitter accounts who has defamed these young men 48 hour retract and apologize. If not, the lawsuits will commence and all they have to prove is negligence, not malice. $300,000 and up will be sought.

I would suggest that the MODs take a look at some of the comments made here and decide if USMB wants to take a chance of not being noticed. These are children. The law doesn't take too kindly in abuse of minors.
Still waiting. Can you tell us who the dozen are? Or was that an exaggeration that you cannot support? petro
Several that I directly responded to have disappeared. Several said they would beat the kid himself.
The trash knows who they are , and so do those of us who saw the original posts.
Better question.
Do you support the continued life threats on a kid who dared a smile and wore a harmless red hat?

You ask that question because you need some kind of way to save face. I get it. Now, a person who has never supported violence of any kind against anyone, me, gets to suggest that you look inward. Don’t make claims that you cannot support. It makes you seem like a broadbrusher. You can’t point me to a dozen USMB members threatening violence against those kids. You should not make the claim.

You can call the expression that kid did put forth a smile if you want to. But you know that it wasn’t a smile. You can call the hat he wore harmless. But then you’d have to say that all symbols are harmless....regardless of how people might see them. Think about that for a while. Maybe you’ll come to a place of understanding.
Don't support violence?
Then that is where you should concentrate. The death threats. No symbol is worthy of that.
Yet you concentrate on the kids.
Maybe you should think of that.

You have not shown me a death threat to concentrate on.

I love your resolute strength here. No symbols are worthy of death threats. That’s quite a statement.
Unlike the view that the kid committed a Facecrime.
The real agitators get a free pass while social media attempts to destroy an individual for a perceived facial expression.
How Orwellian.

Why did "social media" react so harshly toward the kid?

There' a whole lot of people out there that need to make some apologies.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.

Better question.
Thank you Petro. Those hate posts here were obviouslyinspired by people who hate the President but redirected their hate toward a minor boy. You look at Sandmann on the NBCinterview and he. Doesn't look like he's gone much past puberty. The assholes wanting this boy punched in the face infuriate me.

Better question.
Thank you Petro. Those hate posts here were obviouslyinspired by people who hate the President but redirected their hate toward a minor boy. You look at Sandmann on the NBCinterview and he. Doesn't look like he's gone much past puberty. The assholes wanting this boy punched in the face infuriate me.

That is an awesome sentiment. I wonder if you are consistent when it comes to how adults should deal with young people? . What do you think?

Better question.

I find shirts with obama's image on them makes me want to bash the wearer in the face. Do I have a right to treat them like AntiFa treats MAGA hat wearers? MAGA was a political slogan that galvanized a grassroots movement to take back our country. It was our version of "Yes we can!" What's wrong with that?

Forum List

Back