‘I’m Sorry I Wished Violent Death to Children Just Because They Wore MAGA Hats’

Since you really, REALLY want to double down on stupid and pretend that the idea of sports fans painting their faces is unheard of and outrageous - or possibly that you just are so damned ignorant it never occurred to you that they might do it with black paint - here you go.

th

I also included two stories about SPECIFICALLY how the black face paint had nothing to do with racism, but yet another fragile leftist snowflake like yourself just HAD to get her panties in a ruffle nevertheless, requiring that a tradition of school spirit be stopped because everything is about her and her personal problems with her own race:

Black-painted faces at ASU game stir concerns

ASU asks fans to not paint faces before 'blackout' game

You're welcome.

Yep. That’s the way it is.

A blackout with black clothes is fine. Once you do the face and keep the eyes and mouth white, you enter the racism arena.

Only a moron doesn’t understand this.

Since you really, REALLY want to double down on stupid and pretend that the idea of sports fans painting their faces is unheard of and outrageous - or possibly that you just are so damned ignorant it never occurred to you that they might do it with black paint - here you go.

th

I also included two stories about SPECIFICALLY how the black face paint had nothing to do with racism, but yet another fragile leftist snowflake like yourself just HAD to get her panties in a ruffle nevertheless, requiring that a tradition of school spirit be stopped because everything is about her and her personal problems with her own race:

You're welcome.

A blackout with black clothes is fine. Once you do the face and keep the eyes and mouth white, you enter the racism arena.

It is irrelevant anyways because it was not these kids.

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

The Left are really sick and deranged.
I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.
Fake. You are going to have to do better than repeating refuted propaganda. Which by the way originated via a foreign run smear campaign that Twitter shut down and CNN has already reported on.

Thought liberals didn’t like foreign interference in our political process?

There' a whole lot of people out there that need to make some apologies.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.
Only against one. Biff the guy who was making fun of that old Amer Indian. I want him air dropped in Tegucigalpa at 3 AM wearing his hat and a Go Pro.
The fraud who lied to the media and isn’t even a Vietnam vet? That Old American Indian?

th

You're welcome.

It is irrelevant anyways because it was not these kids.

Why are you telling me that? Look to who brought it up.

MAGA Hat = KKK Hood
Lol intelligent people know better but keep it up

Retarded racists don't have to wear pointy hoods anymore. Thanks to Trump - they now feel empowered to unmask themselves.

Dxdz-qqXgAAq9Ux.jpg
Didn’t see you denouncing the anti Jew crowd that supported that fake women’s movement. Apparently racist liberals are alive and well and talking out of both sides of their face...as per usual.

There' a whole lot of people out there that need to make some apologies.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.
Only against one. Biff the guy who was making fun of that old Amer Indian. I want him air dropped in Tegucigalpa at 3 AM wearing his hat and a Go Pro.
The fraud who lied to the media and isn’t even a Vietnam vet? That Old American Indian?

Did he ever say that he was a Vietnam Vet?

You don’t know?

How odd! You’d never call someone a liar without knowing that he lied, would you?

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Remember, these people think they are our moral and intellectual superiors.
Who isn't morally superior to Donald Trump?

All I can really say is that looking at their behavior in the past few years alone, liberal democrats are an exercise in pure human evil......absolutely PURE!

Forum List

Back