More men wearing dresses

Failzero, if he wants to wear a dress, may want that reaction,,

I think there are reasons a man would wear a dress.

1) It is what he chooses to wear, for his own tastes. Reactions do not matter.
2) He wears it to get a reaction. The reaction is the point.
3) He wears it because other men are afraid to wear one, and he wants to help them feel safer.

I think there are reasons a man would wear a dress.

1) It is what he chooses to wear, for his own tastes. Reactions do not matter.
2) He wears it to get a reaction. The reaction is the point.
3) He wears it because other men are afraid to wear one, and he wants to help them feel safer.
And man, that prostate is a bitch. Sometimes a zipper is a massive hindrance

I think the topic is men wearing dresses. Not necessarily trannies who want to use the women's room. When I have worn my kilt to events, I was never tempted to walk in the ladies room.
Then why do you equate the tradition of Scottish men wearing a kilt to trannies with a mental disorder wearing dresses and demanding to us the high school girls locker room ?

jesus-sermon-on-the-mount.jpg

My pronouns are thee and thou.
How many genders do you think Jesus would say there are?

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

Jesus Christ wore a dress.

Kilts are historically relevant to certain nationalities. Robes are properly used to cover a person between bathing and dressing.

Anything else? Or just more nonsense?
Why do you even care?? no one forces you to hug them.

last week my 8 year old daughter spotted a man heavily tattooed and with painted fingernails (she even took a photo) and found it totally weird and amusing.
She asked me, why would a man do this? and I told her because he's got mental issues and simply likes it.

BTW - there are even women who wear TROUSERS :eek-52::eek::eek-52: - honestly - I am not bullshitting you.

Last edited:
Why do you even care?? no one forces you to hug them.

last week my 8 year old daughter spotted a man heavily tattooed and with painted fingernails (she even took a photo) and found it totally weird and amusing.
She asked me, why would a man do this? and I told her because he's got mental issues and simply likes it.

BTW - there are even women who wear TROUSERS :eek-52::eek::eek-52: - honestly - I am not bullshitting you.

Your 8 year old, thinking it was weird was correct.

Do women in trousers wear them to disguise themselves as men? Possibly a few, and they are weird to do so and are open to ridicule

Your not even a little original, you know that, right sunshine?

No she found it weird and amusing - a concept that a caveman doesn't understand
Do women in trousers wear them to disguise themselves as men? Possibly a few, and they are weird to do so and are open to ridicule
Most man in the 20'ies onward found it weird, just as the Pageboy haircut - today no one cares, therefore no normal person finds it weird or amusing, nor as something to be ridiculed - aside from cavemen.
So tell me caveman - do you ridicule women for wearing pants aka trousers???

If so, don't let your Fuehrer know.
FW.png

No she found it weird and amusing - a concept that a caveman doesn't understand

Most man in the 20'ies onward found it weird, just as the Pageboy haircut - today no one cares, therefore no normal person finds it weird or amusing, nor as something to be ridiculed - aside from cavemen.

So tell me caveman - do you ridicule women for wearing pants aka trousers???

If so, don't let your Fuehrer know.
View attachment 933818
Not even a little clever sunshine.

Now we know why you’re trying to justify this. You’re deep into a cult

You think that men can actually become women.

Your daughter will learn it takes a bit more than putting on some garish makeup and a dress to become a Woman. Like female puberty, if she’s allowed to go through it, menstruation, menopause, and pregnancy.

Even if you try to deflect, which cults always do, at some point, she will know, she’s living in a cult.

Got it sunshine?

Last edited:

Open to ridicule? Can't you just leave them alone?

Not even a little clever sunshine.

Now we know why you’re trying to justify this. You’re deep into a cult

You think that men can actually become women.

Your daughter will learn it takes a bit more than putting on some garish makeup and a dress to become a Woman. Like female puberty, if she’s allowed to go through it, menstruation, menopause, and pregnancy.

Even if you try to deflect, which cults always do, at some point, she will know, she’s living in a cult.

Got it sunshine?

Stop projecting.

Forum List

Back